Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7356 7357 7358 7359 7360 ... 16086 16087
Should of just saved up for a regular laptop tbh

I really wanna play that game now but alas, I don't have a computer that can handle the download
Should of just saved up for a regular laptop tbh

I really wanna play that game now but alas, I don't have a computer that can handle the download
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
new job (again)
put me in the dirt
new job (again)
put me in the dirt
light.pngPawBorough_Signature_Resize.pngiceshade.png
me finishing my stinky paper while listening to il vento doro bc that makes everything 10 times better [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3877b698bc76a001a2a3269c30a13431/tumblr_inline_p1g32l0DWQ1r7ef8e_250.gif[/img]
me finishing my stinky paper while listening to il vento doro bc that makes everything 10 times better

tumblr_inline_p1g32l0DWQ1r7ef8e_250.gif
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
[center][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1100194517322555392/l67wA8aL.jpg[/img] [b][i]FRODO SYNTHESIS[/i][/b] I have been laughing at this for the past five minutes help-
l67wA8aL.jpg
FRODO SYNTHESIS

I have been laughing at this for the past five minutes help-
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
frozen 2 was really good and i cant stop listening to the frozen songs in general, from both movies
they're so good ;(
frozen 2 was really good and i cant stop listening to the frozen songs in general, from both movies
they're so good ;(
[quote name="xNEVERLANDx" date="2019-12-02 17:04:05" ] [center][img]https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1100194517322555392/l67wA8aL.jpg[/img] [b][i]FRODO SYNTHESIS[/i][/b] I have been laughing at this for the past five minutes help- [/quote] Thanks, I needed that after a rough day. [Rule] I was about to fight someone when the internet went out because I was in the middle of my homework. I almost cried.
Quote:
l67wA8aL.jpg
FRODO SYNTHESIS

I have been laughing at this for the past five minutes help-

Thanks, I needed that after a rough day.

I was about to fight someone when the internet went out because I was in the middle of my homework. I almost cried.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
Well it's like close to 3 am in the morning were I live right now and I still can't sleep.. hooray.
Well it's like close to 3 am in the morning were I live right now and I still can't sleep.. hooray.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
/internal screaming
/internal screaming
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
why do i have to be so picky about eye types. just blew all but two of my scattersights on one dragon
why do i have to be so picky about eye types. just blew all but two of my scattersights on one dragon
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
I think I’ve been convinced to buy SwSh when the holiday break starts... I deserve to treat myself with my time off honestly. I’ve accomplished a lot this semester.

//

Tfw you lowkey diffuse a situation because you are gud at Google searching. Ok that’s an oversimplification of what happened but still
I think I’ve been convinced to buy SwSh when the holiday break starts... I deserve to treat myself with my time off honestly. I’ve accomplished a lot this semester.

//

Tfw you lowkey diffuse a situation because you are gud at Google searching. Ok that’s an oversimplification of what happened but still
Never be afraid to ping me!
1 2 ... 7356 7357 7358 7359 7360 ... 16086 16087