Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 7354 7355 7356 7357 7358 ... 16118 16119
Wow vending machine fries.
Wow vending machine fries.
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
Mmmm, snowwww. Gonna wrap up and be a burrito all day, since work is closed
Mmmm, snowwww. Gonna wrap up and be a burrito all day, since work is closed
dcwepb7-0f92573a-6b63-487b-954f-c478657c2d3f.png!o3rXXkG.gif
Why do things hurt rn. Stupid lol I thought I was gonna be over this for today.

It's cause I looked back at that right? And now I wanna do it again when I told myself I wouldn't. I don't have what I need anyway so who cares
Why do things hurt rn. Stupid lol I thought I was gonna be over this for today.

It's cause I looked back at that right? And now I wanna do it again when I told myself I wouldn't. I don't have what I need anyway so who cares
JNgbpVq.gif
If it weren't for this stupid English portfolio i would've stayed home in a heartbeat because it's freezing out there and I feel like garbage So it took 12 hours for Baldwin to give me a green ooze. Granted, I was sleeping for most of that time but still, the one time where I need greens you suddenly decide to give me every color [u]except[/u] green! This is the reason why I just go to the AH for Baldwin mats now [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]
If it weren't for this stupid English portfolio i would've stayed home in a heartbeat because it's freezing out there and I feel like garbage

So it took 12 hours for Baldwin to give me a green ooze. Granted, I was sleeping for most of that time but still, the one time where I need greens you suddenly decide to give me every color except green! This is the reason why I just go to the AH for Baldwin mats now
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
These festive leggings mum got me are so comfortable I'd be content with dying in them, holy snackaroni.
League music is actually stupid good. Pentakill, K/DA, True Damage... My ears love it all.
WE HAD SPAGHETTI HOOPS ALL ALONG?! TODAY IS GREAT.
These festive leggings mum got me are so comfortable I'd be content with dying in them, holy snackaroni.
League music is actually stupid good. Pentakill, K/DA, True Damage... My ears love it all.
WE HAD SPAGHETTI HOOPS ALL ALONG?! TODAY IS GREAT.
WKtl2lb.pngYMPbu9R.pngBS4vqBB.png
Old Dragon Enjoyer
'No Privacy Until You're 18'

Dear parents,

Why? Why are you doing this? What the [yeet] is wrong with you? WHAT IS THE POINT of taking away something that everyone, everyone should have some small amount of?
'No Privacy Until You're 18'

Dear parents,

Why? Why are you doing this? What the [yeet] is wrong with you? WHAT IS THE POINT of taking away something that everyone, everyone should have some small amount of?
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
hey hey
i'm trying to cheer myself up
it's,, i have no idea if it's working or not
i- i love creepy-esc music so much??
like, i don't REALLY like Lavender Towns music (from Pokemon), but remixes of it are so good?
and the main them for the Amusement Park (from NieR:Automata),, i loved it so muchh
hey hey
i'm trying to cheer myself up
it's,, i have no idea if it's working or not
i- i love creepy-esc music so much??
like, i don't REALLY like Lavender Towns music (from Pokemon), but remixes of it are so good?
and the main them for the Amusement Park (from NieR:Automata),, i loved it so muchh
Did I completely forget we had to do an oral presentation on a molecule? Yes
Did I improvise using information from my neurotransmitter presentation while pretending that I couldn't find my slides for it? Yes
Did I get a good grade anyway? Yes :)

That's it! I'm gonna kick whoever keeps adding random ingredients to the pot from guild! If we requested certain ingredients then stick to them!

I am going to scream. The review packet she gave me just has repeats of the first page.
Did I completely forget we had to do an oral presentation on a molecule? Yes
Did I improvise using information from my neurotransmitter presentation while pretending that I couldn't find my slides for it? Yes
Did I get a good grade anyway? Yes :)

That's it! I'm gonna kick whoever keeps adding random ingredients to the pot from guild! If we requested certain ingredients then stick to them!

I am going to scream. The review packet she gave me just has repeats of the first page.
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
The Mario RPGs might have some of the best characters, but they also have some pretty toxic fandoms.
The Mario RPGs might have some of the best characters, but they also have some pretty toxic fandoms.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Man I really dont want to deal with parking enforcement right now SMH. Why is it my responsibility to tow people out of my housing community when I paid for my dang spot. WHY CANT YOU DO IT HOUSING OFFICE HUH???
Man I really dont want to deal with parking enforcement right now SMH. Why is it my responsibility to tow people out of my housing community when I paid for my dang spot. WHY CANT YOU DO IT HOUSING OFFICE HUH???
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
1 2 ... 7354 7355 7356 7357 7358 ... 16118 16119