Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 367 368
I've gotten one of almost every egg now! I'm egg-locked but I nabbed an extra Red egg and am hoping to swap it for a yellow, which I cannot seem to grab for the life of me.

Trade link is here if anyone is interested :D
I've gotten one of almost every egg now! I'm egg-locked but I nabbed an extra Red egg and am hoping to swap it for a yellow, which I cannot seem to grab for the life of me.

Trade link is here if anyone is interested :D
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
I just started and I have one egg (in my bio)
How many clicks does it take to hatch it?
I just started and I have one egg (in my bio)
How many clicks does it take to hatch it?
@Arrowfeathers You can actually hatch an egg with zero clicks, they just help speed up the process after they have 4 days left. The views/unique views are what are important. Just wait until the egg has less than 6 days left and add them to a hatchery, like Eggs Around the World, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and DragHatch.

Dragons hatch on 4 days remaining once they have enough views/clicks. They should hatch once they have like more than 1000 views, though it depends on how quickly they get the views. I've had some hatch with less than that, though.

Check this page out for more information.
@Arrowfeathers You can actually hatch an egg with zero clicks, they just help speed up the process after they have 4 days left. The views/unique views are what are important. Just wait until the egg has less than 6 days left and add them to a hatchery, like Eggs Around the World, Allure of Neglected Dragons, and DragHatch.

Dragons hatch on 4 days remaining once they have enough views/clicks. They should hatch once they have like more than 1000 views, though it depends on how quickly they get the views. I've had some hatch with less than that, though.

Check this page out for more information.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
I only have the Volcano egg from the new release so far. This is insane.

Anyone know what the rarity of the 6 new eggs are?
I only have the Volcano egg from the new release so far. This is insane.

Anyone know what the rarity of the 6 new eggs are?
Hey! I had not seen this topic on Dragon Cave! *.*
(Must say I never come to the Forum, since I do not speak good English at all ...)

In short, as for my francophone friends, here is my scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Delluna
And same thing ... if someone wants anything that I can have by reproduction, that he asks me ^^ I offer free ^^

For the new eggs I'm a bit disgusted, I arrived a little too late, and so I had only two: Alpine and Volcano :/
I hope that these dragons will be like the Xenowyrms, that we can have all the species by crossing ... but given the time they put to hatch (As long as a Guardian of Nature) They can reproduce! X_X

Finally, do not hesitate to send me mps ... even if I do not speak English well ... not at all, I do not bite! : D

~~~

Hey ! J'avais pas vu ce topic sur Dragon Cave ! *.*
(Faut dire que je ne viens jamais sur le Forum, vu que je ne parle pas bien anglais du tout...)

Bref, comme pour mes amis francophones, voici mon scroll : https://dragcave.net/user/Delluna
Et même chose... si quelqu'un veut quoi que ce soit que je peux avoir par reproduction, qu'il me demande ^^ j'offre gratuitement ^^

Pour les nouveaux oeufs je suis un peu dégoutée, je suis arrivée un peu trop ****, et du coup je n'en ai eu que deux : le Alpine et le Volcano :/
J'espère que ces dragons seront comme les Xenowyrms, qu'on pourra avoir toutes les espèces par croisement... mais vu le temps qu'ils mettent pour éclore (Aussi longtemps qu'un Guardian of Nature) j'espère surtout qu'ils pourront se reproduire ! X_X

Enfin voilà, n'hésitez pas à m'envoyer des mps... même si je ne parle pas bien anglais... même pas du tout, je ne mords pas ! :D
Hey! I had not seen this topic on Dragon Cave! *.*
(Must say I never come to the Forum, since I do not speak good English at all ...)

In short, as for my francophone friends, here is my scroll: https://dragcave.net/user/Delluna
And same thing ... if someone wants anything that I can have by reproduction, that he asks me ^^ I offer free ^^

For the new eggs I'm a bit disgusted, I arrived a little too late, and so I had only two: Alpine and Volcano :/
I hope that these dragons will be like the Xenowyrms, that we can have all the species by crossing ... but given the time they put to hatch (As long as a Guardian of Nature) They can reproduce! X_X

Finally, do not hesitate to send me mps ... even if I do not speak English well ... not at all, I do not bite! : D

~~~

Hey ! J'avais pas vu ce topic sur Dragon Cave ! *.*
(Faut dire que je ne viens jamais sur le Forum, vu que je ne parle pas bien anglais du tout...)

Bref, comme pour mes amis francophones, voici mon scroll : https://dragcave.net/user/Delluna
Et même chose... si quelqu'un veut quoi que ce soit que je peux avoir par reproduction, qu'il me demande ^^ j'offre gratuitement ^^

Pour les nouveaux oeufs je suis un peu dégoutée, je suis arrivée un peu trop ****, et du coup je n'en ai eu que deux : le Alpine et le Volcano :/
J'espère que ces dragons seront comme les Xenowyrms, qu'on pourra avoir toutes les espèces par croisement... mais vu le temps qu'ils mettent pour éclore (Aussi longtemps qu'un Guardian of Nature) j'espère surtout qu'ils pourront se reproduire ! X_X

Enfin voilà, n'hésitez pas à m'envoyer des mps... même si je ne parle pas bien anglais... même pas du tout, je ne mords pas ! :D
What are you ?
something about all six of them in one place.. they have a summoning bsa perhaps? neat
something about all six of them in one place.. they have a summoning bsa perhaps? neat
bmkYwEK.png
*Eggs Intensify*
*Eggs Intensify*
9ZmzY.gif
I just started today:)
I just started today:)
I'll be biting more often, as it's easier to keep my vampires organized, now that they added groups already killed 2 eggs today, though :( You can see my collection of vampires here. Anyway, if you'd like a vampire, please let me know! ~

@Shadowsoflight Welcome to Dragon Cave! ^^ As you might have read elsewhere, be sure to add your eggs/hatchlings to some hatcheries! It's best to wait until they have less than 6 days remaining, as they might get sick if you add them before. My preferred sites are Eggs Around the World (best imo), Allure of Neglected Dragons, and DragHatch. If your dragons get sick, be sure to fog them; just unfog them once they get better.

To be able to get more dragons, just keep grabbing eggs and hatching them. Once you meet certain amounts, you get the ability to hold more. Here's a list of all of the available breeds, and here's another list to find which eggs are which, going by the little description you see in the caves.

@Silndori You have a very nice collection of dragons! ^^ And I totally agree; the new eggs are so hard to get. I've spent hours searching for them and just get frustrated. -_- I'm still trying to get another pink, black, and yellow. Anyway, I'm egglocked atm, but I will look through your scroll more later. You can take a look at my scroll and let me know if you see anything of interest.

@Hanelli Yeah, I missed the first 8 hours of the release, as they tend to do them after I go to bed, and they were quite hard to get then. Now, pfffftt, get ready to spend time getting frustrated :/ I was lucky and was able to grab at least one of each, but boy was it hard. I actually had to go listen to some relaxation music afterward, I was so irritated. XD Good luck trying to get the ones you're missing. I don't know what their rarity is, yet, but it seems like they'll be more than uncommon.
I'll be biting more often, as it's easier to keep my vampires organized, now that they added groups already killed 2 eggs today, though :( You can see my collection of vampires here. Anyway, if you'd like a vampire, please let me know! ~

@Shadowsoflight Welcome to Dragon Cave! ^^ As you might have read elsewhere, be sure to add your eggs/hatchlings to some hatcheries! It's best to wait until they have less than 6 days remaining, as they might get sick if you add them before. My preferred sites are Eggs Around the World (best imo), Allure of Neglected Dragons, and DragHatch. If your dragons get sick, be sure to fog them; just unfog them once they get better.

To be able to get more dragons, just keep grabbing eggs and hatching them. Once you meet certain amounts, you get the ability to hold more. Here's a list of all of the available breeds, and here's another list to find which eggs are which, going by the little description you see in the caves.

@Silndori You have a very nice collection of dragons! ^^ And I totally agree; the new eggs are so hard to get. I've spent hours searching for them and just get frustrated. -_- I'm still trying to get another pink, black, and yellow. Anyway, I'm egglocked atm, but I will look through your scroll more later. You can take a look at my scroll and let me know if you see anything of interest.

@Hanelli Yeah, I missed the first 8 hours of the release, as they tend to do them after I go to bed, and they were quite hard to get then. Now, pfffftt, get ready to spend time getting frustrated :/ I was lucky and was able to grab at least one of each, but boy was it hard. I actually had to go listen to some relaxation music afterward, I was so irritated. XD Good luck trying to get the ones you're missing. I don't know what their rarity is, yet, but it seems like they'll be more than uncommon.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Shadowsoflight Aw sweet! You got a balloon dragon! Those are adorable. :-)
@Shadowsoflight Aw sweet! You got a balloon dragon! Those are adorable. :-)
9ZmzY.gif
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 367 368