Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 367 368
got this eggy from the abandend eggs. He has 3 days 22hours, and counting, left [url=https://dragcave.net/view/LbaA0][img]https://dragcave.net/image/LbaA0.gif[/img][/url] ;-; UPDATE he's saved!!!
got this eggy from the abandend eggs.
He has 3 days 22hours, and counting, left

LbaA0.gif
;-;

UPDATE
he's saved!!!
BEXx3Jf.gif"Forget the curveball Ricky, give him the heater!"
@Grinnie Hooray!

I get like 99% of my eggs from the Abandoned Pile. I just feel so bad for them! ;~;
@Grinnie Hooray!

I get like 99% of my eggs from the Abandoned Pile. I just feel so bad for them! ;~;
9ZmzY.gif
@lillian1744
I know right?
I wish there was a higher egg limit so they all can be adopted
@lillian1744
I know right?
I wish there was a higher egg limit so they all can be adopted
BEXx3Jf.gif"Forget the curveball Ricky, give him the heater!"
[color=#006ab8]Whoa, my Zyumorphs grew up, so I checked to see if they had a BSA, and they had a "Summon" if you have at least one of each. I think it can only be used once per full set. [columns][url=https://dragcave.net/view/Aqxb0][img]https://dragcave.net/image/Aqxb0.gif[/img][/url]   [nextcol] [quote name="Description"]"Far and away one of the most enigmatic of dragon breeds, the Sinomorph is shrouded in near-complete mystery. While the exact conditions that herald its arrival are not certain, it is said to only appear when called upon by all six Zyumorphs. Record of its existence may be limited to folklore and ancient legends, but recent sightings seem to suggest this storybook behemoth may truly walk the lands of Valkemare. If the stories of the past are to be trusted, its appearance serves as a beacon of light in the face of looming calamity."[/quote][/columns]
Whoa, my Zyumorphs grew up, so I checked to see if they had a BSA, and they had a "Summon" if you have at least one of each. I think it can only be used once per full set.

Aqxb0.gif   
Description wrote:
"Far and away one of the most enigmatic of dragon breeds, the Sinomorph is shrouded in near-complete mystery. While the exact conditions that herald its arrival are not certain, it is said to only appear when called upon by all six Zyumorphs. Record of its existence may be limited to folklore and ancient legends, but recent sightings seem to suggest this storybook behemoth may truly walk the lands of Valkemare. If the stories of the past are to be trusted, its appearance serves as a beacon of light in the face of looming calamity."
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Thank you for my collection! <3
I'm on DC since 2012, at the same time XD

Woaw ... total hype activated. /p
This dragon is splendid !!!
Can the Zyumorphs reproduce? (I guess yes, it must be like a kind of new Legendary Trio except that there they are 6 XD)

So, I'm looking for the Zyus Coast, Desert, Jungle and Forest /p...
Thank you for my collection! <3
I'm on DC since 2012, at the same time XD

Woaw ... total hype activated. /p
This dragon is splendid !!!
Can the Zyumorphs reproduce? (I guess yes, it must be like a kind of new Legendary Trio except that there they are 6 XD)

So, I'm looking for the Zyus Coast, Desert, Jungle and Forest /p...
What are you ?
@Silndori I joined in 2009, but had no idea what I was doing and eventually came back in full swing in 2015; I missed a lot of the events.

Yeah, the Zyumorphs can all breed with each other; I just bred all of mine with one of the other colors. And if you breed the Sinomorph, it will produce a randomly-colored Zyumorph. I bred it with a Witchlight and got a White one. I am not sure what the scroll limit for Sinomorphs is, if there is one.

Good luck with finding the remaining ones; I've been stalking the caves and just picked up my second Pink; I just need another Yellow to complete my second set. They are very hard to get, as there are a bunch of other people lurking about. Checking the caves a little before rollover seems like the best time to try (at least I've had the best luck during that time.) One nice thing about looking for the other dragons is finding other rares; got two Blusangs and an Ice. ^^

If you want some second-gen Zyumorphs, I can breed you some of the ones you're missing so that you can use the Summon BSA. ^^
@Silndori I joined in 2009, but had no idea what I was doing and eventually came back in full swing in 2015; I missed a lot of the events.

Yeah, the Zyumorphs can all breed with each other; I just bred all of mine with one of the other colors. And if you breed the Sinomorph, it will produce a randomly-colored Zyumorph. I bred it with a Witchlight and got a White one. I am not sure what the scroll limit for Sinomorphs is, if there is one.

Good luck with finding the remaining ones; I've been stalking the caves and just picked up my second Pink; I just need another Yellow to complete my second set. They are very hard to get, as there are a bunch of other people lurking about. Checking the caves a little before rollover seems like the best time to try (at least I've had the best luck during that time.) One nice thing about looking for the other dragons is finding other rares; got two Blusangs and an Ice. ^^

If you want some second-gen Zyumorphs, I can breed you some of the ones you're missing so that you can use the Summon BSA. ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!
Wow, anyway! (Ah ah, I think everyone has experienced periods of inactivity, especially in its beginnings ^^)

I have reproduced mines, and I had a refusal and a successful breeding ... so it goes, I think they do not have a fertility rate too low. Otherwise it's really death X_X - Helloooo my first silver female who took 9 weeks to give me a first egg... -

Rollover? I do not know what it is, but I do not know at all when it happens (I did not even know that we could wait for a specific moment for that) it could be useful to finally have the Paper Dragon that I miss XD
(I found my cheese by accident, and I did not even want it, XD)

However, after another day of farm Zyumorphs lost - and due to lack of time because of the exams - I'm not against gen2 ^ ^ 'thank you very much to suggest! *. *
Wow, anyway! (Ah ah, I think everyone has experienced periods of inactivity, especially in its beginnings ^^)

I have reproduced mines, and I had a refusal and a successful breeding ... so it goes, I think they do not have a fertility rate too low. Otherwise it's really death X_X - Helloooo my first silver female who took 9 weeks to give me a first egg... -

Rollover? I do not know what it is, but I do not know at all when it happens (I did not even know that we could wait for a specific moment for that) it could be useful to finally have the Paper Dragon that I miss XD
(I found my cheese by accident, and I did not even want it, XD)

However, after another day of farm Zyumorphs lost - and due to lack of time because of the exams - I'm not against gen2 ^ ^ 'thank you very much to suggest! *. *
What are you ?
Ok so I have a question.

In the cave, you always see three eggs. Do the eggs' descriptions change if you refresh enough times, or does someone have to take an egg before there can be a new egg?
Ok so I have a question.

In the cave, you always see three eggs. Do the eggs' descriptions change if you refresh enough times, or does someone have to take an egg before there can be a new egg?
9ZmzY.gif
The eggs will change when someone picks up an egg and when the time is a multiple of 5. So, xx:05, xx:10, xx:15 and so on. When it's this small "refresh" of eggs, it's possible for all three to be different. When someone picks up an egg, just that one is replaced.
You can refresh to see if someone picked up an egg or to be the first to see the 5 minute refresh.

@lillian1744
The eggs will change when someone picks up an egg and when the time is a multiple of 5. So, xx:05, xx:10, xx:15 and so on. When it's this small "refresh" of eggs, it's possible for all three to be different. When someone picks up an egg, just that one is replaced.
You can refresh to see if someone picked up an egg or to be the first to see the 5 minute refresh.

@lillian1744
My Gen1s are scatter throughout my lair and hibernal den!
630_2b8ef30842f0175f_I.gif1271_254b885f5f41778c_I.gif
Love doing dress ups/scries. Just ask me if you want one. :D
@Silndori I used the Purple dragons' "Fertility" BSA on my Zyumorphs to make sure they didn't refuse (sucks when that happens, especially with rares).

Oh man, that is sooo frustrating for breeding rares. What I hate most is when they finally breed successfully, and you realize too late that you don't have the space and they chuck it into the AP... :/

And Dragcave has rollover the same time that FlightRising does (3AM EST/DC time, which is 00:00/Midnight FR time) DC stays down for only like 5 minutes, unlike the 30 for FR. When this late, there aren't as many people on...but boy is it late for me! D: (DC time is my timezone) It's so annoying to stay up so late and not get anything to show for it. There've been anywhere from 25-35 people (10-25 for late hours) in the Jungle looking for that rare Yellow Zyumorph; it's the only one I still need for my next full set, and I'm having a very hard time getting it. Anyway, being on DC during the late hours has the least amount of people on it; I do most of my hunting then. Every 5 minutes, I stare at the second hand of the clock and refresh/ctrl+click the ones I want and might get one.

My second set (except yellow) is about to mature, so once they do, I can hook up two of the same color and try to get you some gen2 purebreds of coast/desert/forest. Also, if you want me to breed my Sinomorph with anything in particular to get a nice lineage, just let me know!

@Silndori I used the Purple dragons' "Fertility" BSA on my Zyumorphs to make sure they didn't refuse (sucks when that happens, especially with rares).

Oh man, that is sooo frustrating for breeding rares. What I hate most is when they finally breed successfully, and you realize too late that you don't have the space and they chuck it into the AP... :/

And Dragcave has rollover the same time that FlightRising does (3AM EST/DC time, which is 00:00/Midnight FR time) DC stays down for only like 5 minutes, unlike the 30 for FR. When this late, there aren't as many people on...but boy is it late for me! D: (DC time is my timezone) It's so annoying to stay up so late and not get anything to show for it. There've been anywhere from 25-35 people (10-25 for late hours) in the Jungle looking for that rare Yellow Zyumorph; it's the only one I still need for my next full set, and I'm having a very hard time getting it. Anyway, being on DC during the late hours has the least amount of people on it; I do most of my hunting then. Every 5 minutes, I stare at the second hand of the clock and refresh/ctrl+click the ones I want and might get one.

My second set (except yellow) is about to mature, so once they do, I can hook up two of the same color and try to get you some gen2 purebreds of coast/desert/forest. Also, if you want me to breed my Sinomorph with anything in particular to get a nice lineage, just let me know!

dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
     Ping, please!