Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Cave Hub
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 367 368
Finally got a Blue Crystal from the Volcano >.>

I kept cathcing Red ones, and I have enough Green ones for their Encyclopedia entry if ever it comes out ;;;
Finally got a Blue Crystal from the Volcano >.>

I kept cathcing Red ones, and I have enough Green ones for their Encyclopedia entry if ever it comes out ;;;
Hello! I play aswell, as is shown in my signature :D

Thoughhhhhh I bit off more than I can chew with how many eggies and hatchlings I have X,D I'm wondering if I can ask for help with clicks and views
Hello! I play aswell, as is shown in my signature :D

Thoughhhhhh I bit off more than I can chew with how many eggies and hatchlings I have X,D I'm wondering if I can ask for help with clicks and views
23sEq.gif 5AQhn.gif vDH2N.gif 3uTzg.gif Wxcu2.gif
@Ripplewater1 If you need clicks/views for your dragons, adding them to a hatchery is the best thing to do. ^^ Eggs Around the World is one of the best hatcheries. Just wait until the egg has about 5 days left and add them. I've never had any issues with that particular hatchery.

Don't add them too soon after you get one (avoid adding them with more than 6 days left), though, as they'll most likely get sick and die if you aren't careful.

If they do end up getting sick, just fog them to prevent more views/clicks, then unfog them once they're recovered.

Also, you can check out my scroll and let me know if you'd like me to breed you anything!
@Ripplewater1 If you need clicks/views for your dragons, adding them to a hatchery is the best thing to do. ^^ Eggs Around the World is one of the best hatcheries. Just wait until the egg has about 5 days left and add them. I've never had any issues with that particular hatchery.

Don't add them too soon after you get one (avoid adding them with more than 6 days left), though, as they'll most likely get sick and die if you aren't careful.

If they do end up getting sick, just fog them to prevent more views/clicks, then unfog them once they're recovered.

Also, you can check out my scroll and let me know if you'd like me to breed you anything!
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Natakiro

Thank you so much! I'll let you know if I want to breed anyone, I don't have any adults yet though X,D
@Natakiro

Thank you so much! I'll let you know if I want to breed anyone, I don't have any adults yet though X,D
23sEq.gif 5AQhn.gif vDH2N.gif 3uTzg.gif Wxcu2.gif
I just went back to Dragon Cave a few days ago after several years and MY. SCrOLL. I used to have a million dragons, lots of them old event dragons, and I have like 20 now. What even happened?! So now not only do I remember NOTHING about this game, but I'm missing like 75% of my old collection so I can't even feel cool.

At least having eggs in my sig encourages me to talk on forums more. The shy thing gets a bit stale after a while.
I just went back to Dragon Cave a few days ago after several years and MY. SCrOLL. I used to have a million dragons, lots of them old event dragons, and I have like 20 now. What even happened?! So now not only do I remember NOTHING about this game, but I'm missing like 75% of my old collection so I can't even feel cool.

At least having eggs in my sig encourages me to talk on forums more. The shy thing gets a bit stale after a while.
Click my pixel babies?

(I should acquire more pixel babies.)
ooo, the new release looks cool for this birthday~
ooo, the new release looks cool for this birthday~
BEXx3Jf.gif"Forget the curveball Ricky, give him the heater!"
@DepravityInBlack That's really weird. Where did they go?
@DepravityInBlack That's really weird. Where did they go?
9ZmzY.gif
@lillian1744 I have no idea. I remember having about three pages worth of them, and I remember before I stopped playing that I had begun collecting two of each species, male and female, to try and breed some of the hybrids. Now I have one page and no duplicates. I thought maybe I had made a new account and forgotten about it, and the old account was somewhere else, but my current scroll shows hatches from 2011, which is near when I started on DC.

I guess I could contact support, but I don't really remember enough to know what to tell them, and I'm only pretty casual about it anyway. It's just really odd.
@lillian1744 I have no idea. I remember having about three pages worth of them, and I remember before I stopped playing that I had begun collecting two of each species, male and female, to try and breed some of the hybrids. Now I have one page and no duplicates. I thought maybe I had made a new account and forgotten about it, and the old account was somewhere else, but my current scroll shows hatches from 2011, which is near when I started on DC.

I guess I could contact support, but I don't really remember enough to know what to tell them, and I'm only pretty casual about it anyway. It's just really odd.
Click my pixel babies?

@DepravityInBlack I feel like I'd contact support anyway just to see what happened? Or to report it, in case it's a bug? That's just super strange.
@DepravityInBlack I feel like I'd contact support anyway just to see what happened? Or to report it, in case it's a bug? That's just super strange.
9ZmzY.gif
@lillian1744 Nope, I'm just really really dumb.

Yep, it was another account. I punched in a different email address I stopped using, and lo and behold. How do I even function in society? *facepalm*

Also I should get these eggs from my old throwaway account out of my sig and start using the good one.
@lillian1744 Nope, I'm just really really dumb.

Yep, it was another account. I punched in a different email address I stopped using, and lo and behold. How do I even function in society? *facepalm*

Also I should get these eggs from my old throwaway account out of my sig and start using the good one.
Click my pixel babies?

1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 367 368