Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 648 649
@Yabbi

Hello! I'm openly genderqueer and nonconforming. I'm dfab, and have been taking testosterone for nearly three years. I bring that up because I used to identify only as male- but it seems the more comfortable i become with myself, the less I find myself fitting into judt a binary label.

Often times, I'm most comfortable with my understanding and perception of my own gender; which is between fluid, nonexistent, and just indiscernible. Of course, there are many labels that I technically fit into, I find comfort in queer and genderqurrr because it is a perfect descriptor. My identity is wholely queer and instead of trying to pinpoint and contain each part, I can just leave it at that.

I myself use he/him pronouns, but I would be okay with they as well. My presentation is usually masculine, but not always- and I like that.

So i guess, if this makes sense; feel free to explore your uncertainty of gender? If you would like to try a label or more, go for it! If you feel a certain label(s) fit you, then they are yours to use. If you feel that a lack of label(s) is more your thing that's okay too. Find what's most comfortable for you and go from there, hon c:

Also, feel free to pm me if you'd like to talk more!
@Yabbi

Hello! I'm openly genderqueer and nonconforming. I'm dfab, and have been taking testosterone for nearly three years. I bring that up because I used to identify only as male- but it seems the more comfortable i become with myself, the less I find myself fitting into judt a binary label.

Often times, I'm most comfortable with my understanding and perception of my own gender; which is between fluid, nonexistent, and just indiscernible. Of course, there are many labels that I technically fit into, I find comfort in queer and genderqurrr because it is a perfect descriptor. My identity is wholely queer and instead of trying to pinpoint and contain each part, I can just leave it at that.

I myself use he/him pronouns, but I would be okay with they as well. My presentation is usually masculine, but not always- and I like that.

So i guess, if this makes sense; feel free to explore your uncertainty of gender? If you would like to try a label or more, go for it! If you feel a certain label(s) fit you, then they are yours to use. If you feel that a lack of label(s) is more your thing that's okay too. Find what's most comfortable for you and go from there, hon c:

Also, feel free to pm me if you'd like to talk more!
3YAN1tx.pngbYt72YT.pngZijKo9W.png
VJvtz2J.pngLRdLP2V.pngmlHpBMC.png
@Yabbi I think it's your decision in the end because we can't know exactly how you feel, but, if you want my 2 cents, I think you are feeling discomfort with gender roles and the importance of gender in society then your gender itself.
It's normal for a cisgendered person to not think of themselves in terms of gender that much. For cis people, it's not a all consuming cloud.
"Gender" or rather gender expression is fluid in everyone. It's kinda strange to assume everyone always feels 100% "masculine" or 100% feminine all the time. It changes for everyone normally.
Cis people are normally uncomfortable being put into a box based off their gender or sex and that's fine. And trying to find a label for YOUR gender identity may be just another box.
Do you have dysphoria over your sexual organs or secondary sex traits? If not, you may just be a cis person, which is NOT BORING. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. It's not a bad thing and it's not boring.
And the reason I say that is because the way you describe yourself just sounds like most people.

I hope I dont sound rude, I just dont want you stressing yourself over it too much or thinking into it too much.
@Yabbi I think it's your decision in the end because we can't know exactly how you feel, but, if you want my 2 cents, I think you are feeling discomfort with gender roles and the importance of gender in society then your gender itself.
It's normal for a cisgendered person to not think of themselves in terms of gender that much. For cis people, it's not a all consuming cloud.
"Gender" or rather gender expression is fluid in everyone. It's kinda strange to assume everyone always feels 100% "masculine" or 100% feminine all the time. It changes for everyone normally.
Cis people are normally uncomfortable being put into a box based off their gender or sex and that's fine. And trying to find a label for YOUR gender identity may be just another box.
Do you have dysphoria over your sexual organs or secondary sex traits? If not, you may just be a cis person, which is NOT BORING. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. It's not a bad thing and it's not boring.
And the reason I say that is because the way you describe yourself just sounds like most people.

I hope I dont sound rude, I just dont want you stressing yourself over it too much or thinking into it too much.
Just a gentle reminder that not all trans people will have dysphoria related to their body. We're genderqueer, and one of the first things that clued us in was massive discomfort at the idea of someone looking at us and assuming our gender-- it has nothing to do with gender roles, it has to do with the fact that when people see this body, they go "oh look, someone who is [gender]".

We have never met a cis person who goes "when people look at me and assume I'm [gender] it makes me uncomfortable". Definitely have met cis women who get upset at being reduced to their body, and stuff like that, but not "oh that person is a woman".

But that's just our experience.

Anyways, if you're NOT feeling the urge to medically transition-- surgery, hormones-- then play around with names, labels, clothes, pronouns, hairstyle, make up, etc, all you want we figure. You can always go back if you decide it's not for you.

- M.
Just a gentle reminder that not all trans people will have dysphoria related to their body. We're genderqueer, and one of the first things that clued us in was massive discomfort at the idea of someone looking at us and assuming our gender-- it has nothing to do with gender roles, it has to do with the fact that when people see this body, they go "oh look, someone who is [gender]".

We have never met a cis person who goes "when people look at me and assume I'm [gender] it makes me uncomfortable". Definitely have met cis women who get upset at being reduced to their body, and stuff like that, but not "oh that person is a woman".

But that's just our experience.

Anyways, if you're NOT feeling the urge to medically transition-- surgery, hormones-- then play around with names, labels, clothes, pronouns, hairstyle, make up, etc, all you want we figure. You can always go back if you decide it's not for you.

- M.
ACOZFAh.png sZShZzW.png Zs4VhSn.png
RyOOFff.png kseo325.png
OxagJgG.png bsTwpFg.png
KLS4Wrl.png
@Quellian and I'm not genderqueer (I have dysphoria, ftm) so I wouldn't exactly know. :) I was just making an observation based off what yabbi said. As I said in my first post, I dont know how you feel so in the end it's your decision!
@Quellian and I'm not genderqueer (I have dysphoria, ftm) so I wouldn't exactly know. :) I was just making an observation based off what yabbi said. As I said in my first post, I dont know how you feel so in the end it's your decision!
Hello everyone I'm Flutes and I like girls a whole lot! I'm a gay mess and that's all I have to share for the night
Hello everyone I'm Flutes and I like girls a whole lot! I'm a gay mess and that's all I have to share for the night
IMG_8704.png
sup nerds

(psa: don't call me q*eer and don't call other people q*eer unless they say its ok, come on guys we should get this)
sup nerds

(psa: don't call me q*eer and don't call other people q*eer unless they say its ok, come on guys we should get this)
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
Hello! I am a Pansexual gal, who just really wants cuddles and loves to draw. I came out to my parents as Bi a few years ago, but I feel like after exploring my feelingsand all that jazz, i'm pretty sure I'm Pan. Uh, I enjoy horse back riding with my gf and love meeting new peeps, tho thanks to social anxiety *finger guns* aye it's freaking difficult
Hello! I am a Pansexual gal, who just really wants cuddles and loves to draw. I came out to my parents as Bi a few years ago, but I feel like after exploring my feelingsand all that jazz, i'm pretty sure I'm Pan. Uh, I enjoy horse back riding with my gf and love meeting new peeps, tho thanks to social anxiety *finger guns* aye it's freaking difficult
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
@Flutes hecc yea flutes girls r pretty neat
@Flutes hecc yea flutes girls r pretty neat
hCa820L.pngStRQpZw.pngpPmyN46.png
@Zenyatta they sure are my friend
@Zenyatta they sure are my friend
IMG_8704.png
What, I didn't know this thread existed wth

Heyo, name's vedgrohiik and I'm aro/ace. I'm also agender and I don't care what pronouns people use for me. I'm neurodivergent so I have specific interests that I generally don't stray from, which are biology (especially zoology and animal behavior), some psychology and Homestuck. I am more attracted (platonically, alterously) to people on the more gender ambiguous side of things, not sure why. Nice to meet y'all.
What, I didn't know this thread existed wth

Heyo, name's vedgrohiik and I'm aro/ace. I'm also agender and I don't care what pronouns people use for me. I'm neurodivergent so I have specific interests that I generally don't stray from, which are biology (especially zoology and animal behavior), some psychology and Homestuck. I am more attracted (platonically, alterously) to people on the more gender ambiguous side of things, not sure why. Nice to meet y'all.
IAD2p.gifan0rz.gif
Tj6tl.gif4lwvz.gifDHMML.gif
~
asexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bu.pngaromantic2_by_agent_pits-d88so5c.png transmasculine_by_agent_pits-d8icwcr.pngautistic_by_irisidium-dc4mmox.png
1 2 ... 175 176 177 178 179 ... 648 649