Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LGBTQ+ Community
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 648 649
i love girls... wuh lu wuh
i love girls... wuh lu wuh
batty | he/him | fr +3
im a bisexual androgynous girl ! love you all <3
im a bisexual androgynous girl ! love you all <3
UwWt2HX.png
Girls and guys are both 10/10. Have a good day friends.
[quote name="SockBirb" date="2019-04-19 05:29:06" ] Girls and guys are both 10/10. Have a good day friends. [/quote] I must agree. Girls and guys are both perfect and deserve cuddles
SockBirb wrote on 2019-04-19 05:29:06:
I must agree. Girls and guys are both perfect and deserve cuddles
HdmxfuE.pngePOliyb.png
ACOZFAh.pngWn6vGC1.png
bYt72YT.png 3Atxu83.png
Credit
Hi y'all! I'm a girl who really likes girls. Hope you guys all have a great day.
Hi y'all! I'm a girl who really likes girls. Hope you guys all have a great day.
AllPowerfulPooge.png
I’m bi and also somewhere on the ace spectrum? I’m not quite sure where, I think I’m Demi or maybe gray-ace but I’m working it out still.
I’m bi and also somewhere on the ace spectrum? I’m not quite sure where, I think I’m Demi or maybe gray-ace but I’m working it out still.

Rein
She/Her
FR+1
secret message! secret message! in the signature!
secret, secret, secret, secret message!
right_ghosty.gif
80247290.png
"One day you will be old enough to
start reading fairytales again."
nonbinary here, and i really love girls <3

especially my girlfriend :3
nonbinary here, and i really love girls <3

especially my girlfriend :3
I'm Milo I am bi and trans (extreamly in the closet)

I came out to my extreamly supportive brother about being bi when he was eating strong cheese by a trash can and when I said it he just threw away the cheese wrapper and said "Kind of figured. You really like Pidge" It was fantastic. My dad I know is supportive because he thought my entirely strate brother was gay and was extremely chill about it and has said even if I get a wife just make it after I move out because my mom. My mom is extremely homophobic and transphobic and even said to a trans pan guy friend of mine's face that "Therapy would fix HER"
Bright side is my dad has said he would be ok with me dating my trans friend i mentioned but if I was trans (I'm in the closet) we would have to have a long talk so that's slightly scary
Also I've never dated someone so yeah I'm a disaster bi who uses humor to hide my problems
I'm Milo I am bi and trans (extreamly in the closet)

I came out to my extreamly supportive brother about being bi when he was eating strong cheese by a trash can and when I said it he just threw away the cheese wrapper and said "Kind of figured. You really like Pidge" It was fantastic. My dad I know is supportive because he thought my entirely strate brother was gay and was extremely chill about it and has said even if I get a wife just make it after I move out because my mom. My mom is extremely homophobic and transphobic and even said to a trans pan guy friend of mine's face that "Therapy would fix HER"
Bright side is my dad has said he would be ok with me dating my trans friend i mentioned but if I was trans (I'm in the closet) we would have to have a long talk so that's slightly scary
Also I've never dated someone so yeah I'm a disaster bi who uses humor to hide my problems
ho_hey_by_anomalyarts4-dc8qi2d.jpg
Walking meme-Martin-he/him I need to update my signature
Just your friendly neighborhood aro/ace gal coming in to give an update on my feels lol.

Why do people try to exclude aro/aces from the LGBT community? We're not straight, but apparently we're not LGBT either because we don't experience same-sex attraction and (some of us, not all) are cis. If you're cis and aro/ace or one of the two and not L G or B, SORRY but bye.

Like what is that? What are we? Some weird 'non-attraction' that can just be the center of discourse just to cause arguments? How hard is it to just not invalidate our existence?

It bothers meeeee yay why can't we all just get alone and include each other sjkfdsfhjk
Just your friendly neighborhood aro/ace gal coming in to give an update on my feels lol.

Why do people try to exclude aro/aces from the LGBT community? We're not straight, but apparently we're not LGBT either because we don't experience same-sex attraction and (some of us, not all) are cis. If you're cis and aro/ace or one of the two and not L G or B, SORRY but bye.

Like what is that? What are we? Some weird 'non-attraction' that can just be the center of discourse just to cause arguments? How hard is it to just not invalidate our existence?

It bothers meeeee yay why can't we all just get alone and include each other sjkfdsfhjk
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
@EWspirit - this is a very discourse heavy topic so im not going to go too in depth on the forums ( my pms are open though if you ever want to rant :) )- but i will say that i get ya, and im sorry its discourse at all. people can be so mean for no reason. my support is with yall 100% :)

i also relate to that feel bc theres been a lot of lesbian discourse lately and ive seen people unironically say "#dropthel" so. yikes all around i guess.

tldr: ppl should play nice and thats my final ruling :)
@EWspirit - this is a very discourse heavy topic so im not going to go too in depth on the forums ( my pms are open though if you ever want to rant :) )- but i will say that i get ya, and im sorry its discourse at all. people can be so mean for no reason. my support is with yall 100% :)

i also relate to that feel bc theres been a lot of lesbian discourse lately and ive seen people unironically say "#dropthel" so. yikes all around i guess.

tldr: ppl should play nice and thats my final ruling :)
98bf1699ec3a8a9904ee0a7db6e28469c9948a3c.gif
1 2 ... 177 178 179 180 181 ... 648 649