Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Movie Thread: Really, Really Bad
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 149 150
[quote name="Cay" date="2018-04-22 17:20:04" ] Leo the Lion Joshua and the Promised Land You don't understand. [/quote] I see someone else watches Saberspark.
Cay wrote on 2018-04-22 17:20:04:
Leo the Lion
Joshua and the Promised Land

You don't understand.
I see someone else watches Saberspark.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
[quote name="Cay" date="2018-04-22 17:20:04" ] Joshua and the Promised Land You don't understand. [/quote] [i]oh I understand all right[/i] as a Christian I find that movie offensive and I'm sorry that anyone had to watch it even if the creators had good intentions they messed up so badly

You don't understand.
oh I understand all right

as a Christian I find that movie offensive and I'm sorry that anyone had to watch it

even if the creators had good intentions they messed up

so

badly
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
All of the freaking lego movies with cheesy and bland, boring storylines but somehow they made a crap ton of money
All of the freaking lego movies with cheesy and bland, boring storylines but somehow they made a crap ton of money
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
The guy who directed Birdemic also made another film, Replica, which just might be even worse.
It could be described as Vertigo with clones, and there are so many problems with this movie I don't know where to begin.
And just like Birdemic, the movie looks like it was filmed with a home video camera.
How bad is it? IMDB gave it 1.7/10.
It was so bad that James Nguyen himself decided to not release it. The only reason he did was through a deal with RiffTrax.
The guy who directed Birdemic also made another film, Replica, which just might be even worse.
It could be described as Vertigo with clones, and there are so many problems with this movie I don't know where to begin.
And just like Birdemic, the movie looks like it was filmed with a home video camera.
How bad is it? IMDB gave it 1.7/10.
It was so bad that James Nguyen himself decided to not release it. The only reason he did was through a deal with RiffTrax.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
All the divergent movies and also the hunger games stuff. The protagonists are all "strong female character" types that i see time and time again, and they're all kinda rude and hard to relate to. I don't like women who are rude and standoffish for stupid reasons. granted this was kinda present in the books too, but somehow in the cinema it was just. worse. Also the men were just. Manly Men. That's it.

Chicken little

Gravity

San Andreas is kinda fun to watch but i get irrationally infuriated that they made the earthquake the wrong kind of earthquake

I didnt like any of the conjuring movies. I tend not to like that kind of religious horror movies anyway. I just found it....funny, not scary.

uhh...Grandma got ran over by a reindeer

I didn't like Avatar that much. the plot was easy to see and dull. I loooved the creature design though? couldve done the whole movie without "white men infringe upon native land" as an obvious analogy to american history.

uh....Tarzan and Jane. it's on netflix. please watch it. it's horrible and amazing

The narnia movies. The only character i liked was lion jesus.

Honestly i disliked The breakfast club? it. just bored me? i didnt care for the humor or the characters, either.

The golden compass. loved the concept, kinda like the book. the protagonist irked me, but she's also a child so i guess she gets a pass for being a bit of a brat and having tantrums. i guess. I also...dont recall what the plot was? it's been a while since i've seen it. fairly violent for the target audience also.

The adventures of Milo and Otis....was interesting. i think it would've been better animated? I watched it a lot as a kid. idk where the farmer was the whole time during the movie but he'd probably be more concerned about missing animals

uhh there's also a film that's called After Earth, i think. W/ will smith and his son. interesting concept really bad execution. the kid uses vials of liquid(or solid) oxygen at one point and do you know how cold that has to be?

All the divergent movies and also the hunger games stuff. The protagonists are all "strong female character" types that i see time and time again, and they're all kinda rude and hard to relate to. I don't like women who are rude and standoffish for stupid reasons. granted this was kinda present in the books too, but somehow in the cinema it was just. worse. Also the men were just. Manly Men. That's it.

Chicken little

Gravity

San Andreas is kinda fun to watch but i get irrationally infuriated that they made the earthquake the wrong kind of earthquake

I didnt like any of the conjuring movies. I tend not to like that kind of religious horror movies anyway. I just found it....funny, not scary.

uhh...Grandma got ran over by a reindeer

I didn't like Avatar that much. the plot was easy to see and dull. I loooved the creature design though? couldve done the whole movie without "white men infringe upon native land" as an obvious analogy to american history.

uh....Tarzan and Jane. it's on netflix. please watch it. it's horrible and amazing

The narnia movies. The only character i liked was lion jesus.

Honestly i disliked The breakfast club? it. just bored me? i didnt care for the humor or the characters, either.

The golden compass. loved the concept, kinda like the book. the protagonist irked me, but she's also a child so i guess she gets a pass for being a bit of a brat and having tantrums. i guess. I also...dont recall what the plot was? it's been a while since i've seen it. fairly violent for the target audience also.

The adventures of Milo and Otis....was interesting. i think it would've been better animated? I watched it a lot as a kid. idk where the farmer was the whole time during the movie but he'd probably be more concerned about missing animals

uhh there's also a film that's called After Earth, i think. W/ will smith and his son. interesting concept really bad execution. the kid uses vials of liquid(or solid) oxygen at one point and do you know how cold that has to be?

ay
I have a thing where my friends and I watch bad movies on purpose every friday. Here are a couple of gems.
  • Foodfight. The first one I ever watched for a Bad Movie Night.
  • Disney’s Johnny Tremain. I read the book for school, and then we watched the movie. Wowzers, was it inaccurate. But I most vividly remember when the little African-American kid was like, “WHADDAYA WANT BOI?”
  • A Troll in Central Park. By Hylia, that left a rainbow-colored tumor in my brain. I remember watching it before in first grade, and it scared the crap out of me. But when I watched it the next time, I wasn’t scared. I just wanted to rip that stupid little troll limb from limb.
That was all I remembered.
I have a thing where my friends and I watch bad movies on purpose every friday. Here are a couple of gems.
  • Foodfight. The first one I ever watched for a Bad Movie Night.
  • Disney’s Johnny Tremain. I read the book for school, and then we watched the movie. Wowzers, was it inaccurate. But I most vividly remember when the little African-American kid was like, “WHADDAYA WANT BOI?”
  • A Troll in Central Park. By Hylia, that left a rainbow-colored tumor in my brain. I remember watching it before in first grade, and it scared the crap out of me. But when I watched it the next time, I wasn’t scared. I just wanted to rip that stupid little troll limb from limb.
That was all I remembered.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="Cay" date="2018-04-22 17:20:04" ] Leo the Lion Joshua and the Promised Land You don't understand. [/quote] I was literally about to say Leo the Lion. That movie was absolutely something else. If you want a good idea of what it was like, literally just look up "I'm a Vegetarian Leo the Lion" and you will see exactly what we mean. Also has anyone mentioned Furby Island? It's horribly animated with a soundtrack to match. You can watch the full movie on Youtube if you want a nice laugh, but it's... also just something else.
Leo the Lion

You don't understand.
I was literally about to say Leo the Lion. That movie was absolutely something else. If you want a good idea of what it was like, literally just look up "I'm a Vegetarian Leo the Lion" and you will see exactly what we mean.

Also has anyone mentioned Furby Island? It's horribly animated with a soundtrack to match. You can watch the full movie on Youtube if you want a nice laugh, but it's... also just something else.
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
[quote name="Cay" date="2018-04-22 17:20:04" ] Leo the Lion Joshua and the Promised Land You don't understand. [/quote] Oh, but I DO understand. [img]http://thirdactfilm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/screenshot2.png[/img] (Never seen the movie, but with animation THIS bad, I gotta.) @Vampurr that's a new one. Never heard of a Furby movie. Or it ever being mentioned in other 'bad movie' threads. Do you have a link to the full movie on hand? :') // foodfight! Is atrocious but i loved it. Guess my love of bad movies is that bad huh Loved Doogal as a kid, too. Nobody likes Doogal! They all see it as a piece of trash. I wonder what I'd think if I saw it now,
Leo the Lion

You don't understand.

Oh, but I DO understand.
screenshot2.png
(Never seen the movie, but with animation THIS bad, I gotta.)

@Vampurr that's a new one. Never heard of a Furby movie. Or it ever being mentioned in other 'bad movie' threads. Do you have a link to the full movie on hand? :')

//
foodfight! Is atrocious but i loved it. Guess my love of bad movies is that bad huh
Loved Doogal as a kid, too. Nobody likes Doogal! They all see it as a piece of trash. I wonder what I'd think if I saw it now,
T3TuubO.png
@hamkid
Oh goodness. Well, you're in for a treat then. It's some movie.
Here you are. Enjoy, and tell me what you think of it. It's not too long, but it's certainly something.
https://youtu.be/vcKIoFW5voc
@hamkid
Oh goodness. Well, you're in for a treat then. It's some movie.
Here you are. Enjoy, and tell me what you think of it. It's not too long, but it's certainly something.
https://youtu.be/vcKIoFW5voc
pF2R4fXm.pngtumblr_static_16xs8up0p8iockogwk0k0k8oc.png qesQFkT.gif
Did you know that there's a movie based on silly bandz? I didn't find out until recently. It's called "Bands on the Run". I have to tell you guys, it's really heckin' horrible. I'm not even joking. IT WAS POORLY ANIMATED, THE VOICE ACTING IS BAD, AND OVERALL, IT'S CHEAP. (It's probably the reason why a fidget spinner movie never came out..)

Here, I'll even give you the trailer..
Did you know that there's a movie based on silly bandz? I didn't find out until recently. It's called "Bands on the Run". I have to tell you guys, it's really heckin' horrible. I'm not even joking. IT WAS POORLY ANIMATED, THE VOICE ACTING IS BAD, AND OVERALL, IT'S CHEAP. (It's probably the reason why a fidget spinner movie never came out..)

Here, I'll even give you the trailer..
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 149 150