Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Bad Movie Thread: Really, Really Bad
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 149 150
I watched a Let's Watch of Joshua and the Promised Land and... dear god, don't watch it. Go watch Prince of Egypt instead if you want a good religious film.
I watched a Let's Watch of Joshua and the Promised Land and... dear god, don't watch it. Go watch Prince of Egypt instead if you want a good religious film.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
anyone remember 'Kung Pow?'
anyone remember 'Kung Pow?'
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
The worst movie I've EVER seen in my life was Nacho Chihuahua the movie. [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51cnb0kOjpL._SY445_.jpg[/img] The whole thing looked like some guy just filmed his dog and put narration over it. The story was weird and a mess. Like 101 dalmations but with live action chihuahuas and no babies. The music was uncomfortable. And there's no way to watch this thing online either, if you want it you need to buy it on VHS and get a VHS player. This movie did not want to make it out of the early 00s. But it's not some home video like, it's a real movie that my dad bought for me when I was little because he didn't know better.
The worst movie I've EVER seen in my life was Nacho Chihuahua the movie.
51cnb0kOjpL._SY445_.jpg
The whole thing looked like some guy just filmed his dog and put narration over it. The story was weird and a mess. Like 101 dalmations but with live action chihuahuas and no babies. The music was uncomfortable. And there's no way to watch this thing online either, if you want it you need to buy it on VHS and get a VHS player. This movie did not want to make it out of the early 00s.

But it's not some home video like, it's a real movie that my dad bought for me when I was little because he didn't know better.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
@buggy101 I think the best thing is that the cover actually kinda looks like a bad, glitchy video game character. [s]Also I was watching WiR when I saw your post, so thanks I guess.[/s] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/coconut-fred-and-wonder-pets-and-murps/images/0/04/The_Bad_Video_Game_Dude.jpg[/img] ------ I'm [i]sure[/i] it's already been mentioned on here, but that [i]The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature[/i] movie was really bad. My friend and I rented it to laugh at, but we were barely able to even finish it. It's not the worst movie ever, but it's not something I recommend watching. [img]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91dCbzzeiSL._SY445_.jpg[/img]
@buggy101
I think the best thing is that the cover actually kinda looks like a bad, glitchy video game character. Also I was watching WiR when I saw your post, so thanks I guess.
The_Bad_Video_Game_Dude.jpg

I'm sure it's already been mentioned on here, but that The Nut Job 2: Nutty by Nature movie was really bad. My friend and I rented it to laugh at, but we were barely able to even finish it. It's not the worst movie ever, but it's not something I recommend watching.
91dCbzzeiSL._SY445_.jpg
BigShotModelS3.png
The doom movie It’s based off the video game but it’s so much worse I mean it has the rock in it but still It was on so much last summer my mom and I just started watching it over and over again because there was nothing else on and it got to the point where we could quote the characters before they said the lines Like the cover doesn’t look that bad but the movie is so bad it’s hilarious [img]http://static.tvgcdn.net/feed/1/848/thumbs/11786848_1300x1733.jpg[/img] Scratch that the cover is trash just like me
The doom movie
It’s based off the video game but it’s so much worse
I mean it has the rock in it but still
It was on so much last summer my mom and I just started watching it over and over again because there was nothing else on and it got to the point where we could quote the characters before they said the lines

Like the cover doesn’t look that bad but the movie is so bad it’s hilarious
11786848_1300x1733.jpg

Scratch that the cover is trash just like me
latest?cb=20090109112918.jpg
I've recently fallen in love with Dingo Pictures', uhm... Oeuvre? Let's go with oeuvre.

My "Favourite" so far is Dingo's Hunchback. That indescribable mess of nonexistent plotlines, bad translations, simultaneous underacting and overacting, hideous character designs tracings and literal crayon doodles makes The Room look like Lord Of The Rings - and yet, it's bizarrely faithful to the original story.
I've recently fallen in love with Dingo Pictures', uhm... Oeuvre? Let's go with oeuvre.

My "Favourite" so far is Dingo's Hunchback. That indescribable mess of nonexistent plotlines, bad translations, simultaneous underacting and overacting, hideous character designs tracings and literal crayon doodles makes The Room look like Lord Of The Rings - and yet, it's bizarrely faithful to the original story.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
The Emoji Movie
The Emoji Movie
(FR Time +18)
"I wish, that I could turn back time, cause now the guilt is all mine
Can't live without the trust from those you love...
I know, you can't forget the past, you can't forget love and pride
Because of that it's killing me inside."

Undertale Gijinka Challenge! The prize is knowing you made someone's day.
I thought Video Brinquedo went bankrupt and The Bad Video Game Dude was a parody image, but it seems to be legit.
I thought Video Brinquedo went bankrupt and The Bad Video Game Dude was a parody image, but it seems to be legit.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
This isn’t quite a movie, but it’s based off of it so why not. The Netflix Boss Baby. Boss Baby itself certainly wasn’t my favorite, but hey, it was cute enough. In the new Netflix series, the babies need to compete with cats for love. I can’t see why they needed to. [img]http://www.animationscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/boss-baby-netflix1.jpg[/img] [i]DISGUSTANG.[/i] Also they made the chubby baby talk even though his whole shtick in the first movie was his inability to. My lil bro had me watch the whole series and it was... ick.
This isn’t quite a movie, but it’s based off of it so why not. The Netflix Boss Baby. Boss Baby itself certainly wasn’t my favorite, but hey, it was cute enough. In the new Netflix series, the babies need to compete with cats for love.

I can’t see why they needed to.

boss-baby-netflix1.jpg

DISGUSTANG.

Also they made the chubby baby talk even though his whole shtick in the first movie was his inability to. My lil bro had me watch the whole series and it was... ick.
hu72dVR.png
These probably really aren't movies either, but remember when Bubble Guppies did that Lord of the Rings parody and that Star Trek parody?
These probably really aren't movies either, but remember when Bubble Guppies did that Lord of the Rings parody and that Star Trek parody?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 149 150