Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Making Treasure!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@Salmastryon

Fantastic :) I'll add it in. Thank you for the update!
@Salmastryon

Fantastic :) I'll add it in. Thank you for the update!
That's great news. I looked at the price of the favors and even with the 28 I scavenged, I can only afford the cheapest item. =/ Knowing they drop off enemies is fantastic news. Looks like I'll be farming in the Coliseum as soon as I get my level today. :P
That's great news. I looked at the price of the favors and even with the 28 I scavenged, I can only afford the cheapest item. =/ Knowing they drop off enemies is fantastic news. Looks like I'll be farming in the Coliseum as soon as I get my level today. :P
28?! Wow super lucky! I only got 16 today with my gathering turns. Good thing the festival goes on for a week ^^

...I really want that adorable familiar in the store >w<!
28?! Wow super lucky! I only got 16 today with my gathering turns. Good thing the festival goes on for a week ^^

...I really want that adorable familiar in the store >w<!
@Fayrin Another update on drops rates. [quote name="Undel" date="2013-06-23 07:17:28" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=130535#131483"]The tablets will drop commonly off of light-element enemies, and uncommonly off of neutral/no element enemies.[/quote] Source:[url]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=130535&qid=131483[/url]
@Fayrin
Another update on drops rates.
The tablets will drop commonly off of light-element enemies, and uncommonly off of neutral/no element enemies.

Source:http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=130535&qid=131483
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Thanks Salmastryon! :3

Updated with the new info ^^
Thanks Salmastryon! :3

Updated with the new info ^^
One thing I&#039;d like to mention, and that this guide demonstrates wonderfully, is that there are many ways to get treasure in this game. The Fairgrounds was the easiest, but you should never rely on only one method as your sole source of income. I see a lot of complaints from people saying they can&#039;t make treasure with the Fairgrounds down. Actually, you can still earn plenty, you just need to be a little more creative with your methods.
One thing I&#039;d like to mention, and that this guide demonstrates wonderfully, is that there are many ways to get treasure in this game. The Fairgrounds was the easiest, but you should never rely on only one method as your sole source of income. I see a lot of complaints from people saying they can&#039;t make treasure with the Fairgrounds down. Actually, you can still earn plenty, you just need to be a little more creative with your methods.
@Cymas
Coliseum dosn&#039;t work though.... It can&#039;t only be me? It throws me out every other battle, wich automatically makes my dragons loose 5 energy, as If they lost the battle they never got to finnish. I don&#039;t get enough food from one battle to top even one of them off again, so It&#039;s really not an option...!
Under normal circumstances, where the coliseum would work though, It&#039;s a great idea!

On another note: It&#039;s a good guide! I already thought about most of It, but the "find the thing in the AH and give to Crim" is something I honestly never even thought about! Thank you, @Fayrin! =3
@Cymas
Coliseum dosn&#039;t work though.... It can&#039;t only be me? It throws me out every other battle, wich automatically makes my dragons loose 5 energy, as If they lost the battle they never got to finnish. I don&#039;t get enough food from one battle to top even one of them off again, so It&#039;s really not an option...!
Under normal circumstances, where the coliseum would work though, It&#039;s a great idea!

On another note: It&#039;s a good guide! I already thought about most of It, but the "find the thing in the AH and give to Crim" is something I honestly never even thought about! Thank you, @Fayrin! =3
It&#039;s on and off for me. It&#039;s working fine now though, so I&#039;m taking advantage of that while I can. I&#039;m exp grinding, not farming, but I still pick up enough goodies to get me through the periods when the Coliseum is laggy or won&#039;t connect.
It&#039;s on and off for me. It&#039;s working fine now though, so I&#039;m taking advantage of that while I can. I&#039;m exp grinding, not farming, but I still pick up enough goodies to get me through the periods when the Coliseum is laggy or won&#039;t connect.
@RaiOkami No problem :) Glad I could help out.

On a side note, Coliseum is working wonderful for me at the moment ^^ I do get a bit of lag where attacks go super slow, but all in all its fine.
@RaiOkami No problem :) Glad I could help out.

On a side note, Coliseum is working wonderful for me at the moment ^^ I do get a bit of lag where attacks go super slow, but all in all its fine.
Le sigh. My treasure-making has become agonizingly slow with the Fairgrounds downtime. Besides the utterly therapeutic experience of solving those puzzles for a couple of hours after a hairy workday, the games easily gave me 40k treasure in one day. The coliseum is nowhere close! Still, this gives me a chance to level up some of my pretties, since I do intend to take battling seriously.

Thanks a ton for posting this guide, by the way - it helped me get started as a newbie, only I was too shy to post last week ;)
Le sigh. My treasure-making has become agonizingly slow with the Fairgrounds downtime. Besides the utterly therapeutic experience of solving those puzzles for a couple of hours after a hairy workday, the games easily gave me 40k treasure in one day. The coliseum is nowhere close! Still, this gives me a chance to level up some of my pretties, since I do intend to take battling seriously.

Thanks a ton for posting this guide, by the way - it helped me get started as a newbie, only I was too shy to post last week ;)
6UvQBco.png sr1NUpD.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42