Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Making Treasure!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
I'm glad it helped you out Saya :)

It is completely possible to earn over 40k with the coliseum as well. It just depends on your team and how quickly you can get through battles.

I'm glad it helped you out Saya :)

It is completely possible to earn over 40k with the coliseum as well. It just depends on your team and how quickly you can get through battles.

Giving this a nudge ^^
Giving this a nudge ^^
I'll be updating the fairground section asap ^^
I'll be updating the fairground section asap ^^
up - Fairground section has been updated :)
up - Fairground section has been updated :)
I hate to ask because it might be obvious, but where are the Plundered Pile and Swap Stand? I looked around, but I might just be super blind.
I hate to ask because it might be obvious, but where are the Plundered Pile and Swap Stand? I looked around, but I might just be super blind.
288uicn.jpg
Trading Post: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=tradepost
Trading Post: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=tradepost
[quote name="misspillbug" date="2013-06-28 05:52:50" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=2&id=87425#191095"]I hate to ask because it might be obvious, but where are the Plundered Pile and Swap Stand? I looked around, but I might just be super blind.[/quote] @misspillbug Left side bar > Shops > Trading Post

@misspillbug

Left side bar > Shops > Trading Post
Ooh, thank you! I appreciate the tip; I&#039;m still super new so I&#039;m still learning my way around. <3
Ooh, thank you! I appreciate the tip; I&#039;m still super new so I&#039;m still learning my way around. <3
288uicn.jpg
No problem :3 Have fun!
No problem :3 Have fun!
Updated to add in new fairground game
Updated to add in new fairground game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42