Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Making Treasure!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42
Wonderful guide, helps a lot!
And yeah, foods sell. There are people needing them, I suppose.
^bump
Wonderful guide, helps a lot!
And yeah, foods sell. There are people needing them, I suppose.
^bump
Thank you Rednut :)

Yes, I have been selling my extra food on the market place. It does actually sell really well :) So I'm going to put a note in about it ^^
Thank you Rednut :)

Yes, I have been selling my extra food on the market place. It does actually sell really well :) So I'm going to put a note in about it ^^
up
up
I went through my horde this morning to see what I might sell. And especially in the battle item area, people have undercut stones so much that they are auctioning them for less than what they vendor. Or exactly what they vendor, so they lose the processing fee.

I saw one that was a multiple item up for sale that was obviously supposed to be single. I bought that one and sent all but one back to the seller with a note. The undercutters selling for slightly less than the vendor, I bought and resold.

I'm surprised at the battle items because I assumed people buying the food were buying it for Crim trade ins. And well, if that is the case, that means it's more profitable to buy the battle items as you'd make 4 times as much atm. And I see them pretty frequently.400g a pop for a simple turn in is nice.
I went through my horde this morning to see what I might sell. And especially in the battle item area, people have undercut stones so much that they are auctioning them for less than what they vendor. Or exactly what they vendor, so they lose the processing fee.

I saw one that was a multiple item up for sale that was obviously supposed to be single. I bought that one and sent all but one back to the seller with a note. The undercutters selling for slightly less than the vendor, I bought and resold.

I'm surprised at the battle items because I assumed people buying the food were buying it for Crim trade ins. And well, if that is the case, that means it's more profitable to buy the battle items as you'd make 4 times as much atm. And I see them pretty frequently.400g a pop for a simple turn in is nice.
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
Yes I've noticed people are doing this as well. So as of now with Battlestones and some other items its worth your while to just sell them straight from the horde.

I sell vast amounts of food on the Auction house. It's really a pain to put it all up one by one but worth it in the long run.

Why not do both? :) I often frequent the battle section of the auction house looking for under priced stones. ^^

Just a reminder: It's Thundercrack Carnival! Be sure to be spending your gathering turns in Lightning zones this week!
Yes I've noticed people are doing this as well. So as of now with Battlestones and some other items its worth your while to just sell them straight from the horde.

I sell vast amounts of food on the Auction house. It's really a pain to put it all up one by one but worth it in the long run.

Why not do both? :) I often frequent the battle section of the auction house looking for under priced stones. ^^

Just a reminder: It's Thundercrack Carnival! Be sure to be spending your gathering turns in Lightning zones this week!
Up ^^
Up ^^
@Fayrin really great guide, one thing I'd thought I'd mention is that you aren't making 1250T an hour playing high or low. I calculated the expected value to be about 900T in 25 turns (sometimes you'll get more or less, but on average if the cards are really random, that's what you'll get).

Do you want a write up explaining it? It's really a minor point and has to do with probabilities.
@Fayrin really great guide, one thing I'd thought I'd mention is that you aren't making 1250T an hour playing high or low. I calculated the expected value to be about 900T in 25 turns (sometimes you'll get more or less, but on average if the cards are really random, that's what you'll get).

Do you want a write up explaining it? It's really a minor point and has to do with probabilities.
@zaralynda

Thank you for the heads up. I am perfectly aware that you probably wont be making 1250t an hour from high or low. The thing is you have the 'potential' to earn that much, provided you are extremely lucky or clairvoyant. Its the same with Crims collection Cart. You have the potential to earn 2500t every hour provided you have the items she wants.

^^ I can put in your note though, just so everyone knows.
@zaralynda

Thank you for the heads up. I am perfectly aware that you probably wont be making 1250t an hour from high or low. The thing is you have the 'potential' to earn that much, provided you are extremely lucky or clairvoyant. Its the same with Crims collection Cart. You have the potential to earn 2500t every hour provided you have the items she wants.

^^ I can put in your note though, just so everyone knows.
up
up
up
up
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42