Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] Making Treasure!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@Fayrin
You might want to add that the cards go from 1 to 13 in the high or low description. I've notice several people comment on getting surprised by that. :D
@Fayrin
You might want to add that the cards go from 1 to 13 in the high or low description. I've notice several people comment on getting surprised by that. :D
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Salmastryon
Good point! I shall add that in >w< Thank you!
@Salmastryon
Good point! I shall add that in >w< Thank you!
No Problem your guide is so useful for people. :D
No Problem your guide is so useful for people. :D
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Good guide! I need money asap so I will try everything here. Thanks!
Good guide! I need money asap so I will try everything here. Thanks!
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.pngF0xHRgQ.giftumblr_inline_nbefjh6UpE1qg78ij.png
^^ Thank you! Have fun making treasure! :D
^^ Thank you! Have fun making treasure! :D
Hey, thanks for this! I was figuring most of it out little by little, but it&#039;s good to be able to confirm everything. I&#039;m still having a bit of trouble making the coliseum worth the while, even though I hear a lot of people make tons of treasure there. Does most of that money come from food items sold from the hoard? Because having to wait for auctions in the auction house for everything seems tedious.
Hey, thanks for this! I was figuring most of it out little by little, but it&#039;s good to be able to confirm everything. I&#039;m still having a bit of trouble making the coliseum worth the while, even though I hear a lot of people make tons of treasure there. Does most of that money come from food items sold from the hoard? Because having to wait for auctions in the auction house for everything seems tedious.
ZNhRsiG.png
@Mystalia I&#039;m glad it helped ^^

Basically what I do with the Coliseum is to sit and watch tv series or a movie while you&#039;re going through the battles. That why, it seems less tedious. ^^

For food items: I sell those straight from the hoard. I don&#039;t even bother with the auction house. The only ones I keep are the ones that can be traded at Swipp&#039;s. Which then can be used to trade for the item or you can sell them in bulk stacks on the Auction House.

For anything that falls into the materials/Other section: Sell those straight from the hoard as well.

Battle items: Sell these on the auction house you can normally get a fair price for fragments and abilities etc. However if the item is being sold for it&#039;s &#039;Sell Value&#039; which is on its tooltip. You may as well sell it straight from the hoard.

Familiars are much like Battle items: Auctioning them usually nets you a nice little profit and if you price them well enough you can sell them pretty easily. The same applies with the &#039;Sell Value&#039; as well.

I mean you can try and sell everything on the auction house, I&#039;m sure it will be possible but it will just take longer to sell stuff.
@Mystalia I&#039;m glad it helped ^^

Basically what I do with the Coliseum is to sit and watch tv series or a movie while you&#039;re going through the battles. That why, it seems less tedious. ^^

For food items: I sell those straight from the hoard. I don&#039;t even bother with the auction house. The only ones I keep are the ones that can be traded at Swipp&#039;s. Which then can be used to trade for the item or you can sell them in bulk stacks on the Auction House.

For anything that falls into the materials/Other section: Sell those straight from the hoard as well.

Battle items: Sell these on the auction house you can normally get a fair price for fragments and abilities etc. However if the item is being sold for it&#039;s &#039;Sell Value&#039; which is on its tooltip. You may as well sell it straight from the hoard.

Familiars are much like Battle items: Auctioning them usually nets you a nice little profit and if you price them well enough you can sell them pretty easily. The same applies with the &#039;Sell Value&#039; as well.

I mean you can try and sell everything on the auction house, I&#039;m sure it will be possible but it will just take longer to sell stuff.
@Fayrin Cheers! That helps a lot. =) I&#039;ll give it a try. Thank you for being so helpful!
@Fayrin Cheers! That helps a lot. =) I&#039;ll give it a try. Thank you for being so helpful!
ZNhRsiG.png
@Mystalia No problem :D Happy farming!
@Mystalia No problem :D Happy farming!
Thank you so much for making such a wonderful guide. This was really helpful and answered quite a few questions I had. c:

Time to go back out into the world armed with this new knowledge! ^-^
Thank you so much for making such a wonderful guide. This was really helpful and answered quite a few questions I had. c:

Time to go back out into the world armed with this new knowledge! ^-^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42