Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 104 105
@ItsMeSunnyD

Have to agree that the wording of the instructions are quite confusing! I was at a loss at the first few rounds too. But got the hang of it in the end.XD (I was going to point it out too at my first post but was it 2am already so..yeah)

But anyway I think we're on the same page at that point:

So the steps that first confused me was the "clearing of tiles" or "you can clear it" instruction for rows 4-6. I figured out later that it just means clicking the row below like for the first 3 rows which was mentioned but I think should be highlighted or something.Anyway that will definitely work for the 4th-7th tiles IF & only IF the number of tiles to remove (the opposite tiles) is EVEN on that row. But if the opposite tiles are odd numbered you'll have to follow the screenshots.
@ItsMeSunnyD

Have to agree that the wording of the instructions are quite confusing! I was at a loss at the first few rounds too. But got the hang of it in the end.XD (I was going to point it out too at my first post but was it 2am already so..yeah)

But anyway I think we're on the same page at that point:

So the steps that first confused me was the "clearing of tiles" or "you can clear it" instruction for rows 4-6. I figured out later that it just means clicking the row below like for the first 3 rows which was mentioned but I think should be highlighted or something.Anyway that will definitely work for the 4th-7th tiles IF & only IF the number of tiles to remove (the opposite tiles) is EVEN on that row. But if the opposite tiles are odd numbered you'll have to follow the screenshots.
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
Managed to get 10 moves in 8 sec just now.

Edit: Just maxed out the limit (for the first time) by only playing G&G.
Managed to get 10 moves in 8 sec just now.

Edit: Just maxed out the limit (for the first time) by only playing G&G.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
11 moves in 26 seconds! This guide is extremely helpful, thank you!
11 moves in 26 seconds! This guide is extremely helpful, thank you!
wi8xrx7.png

iceanim_by_javen-d6bl00w.gif

ELIO / 26 / THEY/THEM
I struggle with just filling in the first three rows, and I've played this game so many times and never managed to complete it. Honestly I think I must be just dumb lol
I struggle with just filling in the first three rows, and I've played this game so many times and never managed to complete it. Honestly I think I must be just dumb lol
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
When G&G first came out I was confused and just bad. Hoping this’ll help though and make me less bad.

Edit: I'm still bad, welp, worth a shot
When G&G first came out I was confused and just bad. Hoping this’ll help though and make me less bad.

Edit: I'm still bad, welp, worth a shot
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/a662195fcd26d0e75d5235e33aeedb6c/tumblr_pj7rg7weIB1tqmuxfo1_540.png[/img] CAN I BE ADDED TO THE RECORD LIST NOW?! :D
tumblr_pj7rg7weIB1tqmuxfo1_540.png

CAN I BE ADDED TO THE RECORD LIST NOW?! :D
tumblr_pofosxjcee1tqmuxfo1_540.gif
@mahogi this was so helpful! Thank you!
@mahogi this was so helpful! Thank you!
hewwo im peri! i do take commissions, message if interested
[quote name="QuetzalQueen" date="2018-12-03 17:26:04" ] I struggle with just filling in the first three rows, and I've played this game so many times and never managed to complete it. Honestly I think I must be just dumb lol [/quote] Ummm yeah "(This step is impossible to fail, it works with no rules)" I beg to differ!
QuetzalQueen wrote on 2018-12-03 17:26:04:

Ummm yeah "(This step is impossible to fail, it works with no rules)" I beg to differ!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
@NightWillow :0!!!! H o w? - Good job tho! The least I got was 6 turns - 6 secs lol
@NightWillow :0!!!! H o w? - Good job tho! The least I got was 6 turns - 6 secs lol
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@holyshipper I have no idea! It just happened and I little had to take a minute to process what just happened hahaha
@holyshipper I have no idea! It just happened and I little had to take a minute to process what just happened hahaha
tumblr_pofosxjcee1tqmuxfo1_540.gif
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 ... 104 105