Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 104 105
@NightWillow lol, good thing you got a screenshot
@NightWillow lol, good thing you got a screenshot
Visit:
Light Dom Shop
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
er0mmVQ.png I am looking for:
Dragons/Breeding Pairs
Art of my ocs (frc only)
er0mmVQ.png I support:
#Unnamedisvalid
LDFA (Light only)
Nest Network
@holyshipper I haven't been placed in the record list yet though :( @mahogi where u at?
@holyshipper I haven't been placed in the record list yet though :( @mahogi where u at?
tumblr_pofosxjcee1tqmuxfo1_540.gif
@NightWilloW
I felt the same way - it was a shocker! That's so cool that you found one too. :D Congratulations!
@NightWilloW
I felt the same way - it was a shocker! That's so cool that you found one too. :D Congratulations!
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
@stigmatasaint
@stigmatasaint
-- -- -- --21 / he/him / infp, +0 fr, robot and lizard aficionado
--
-- -- -- --i guess even when you fix things, not everything can be perfect.
---
-- -- -- --tumblr | signature pixel
dcj86gi-007ee1fa-bdb3-408c-945c-1ec2fabbbe46.png
Okay, so I found this about a week and a half ago, and I think this is my new favoritest thing ever. (Is favoritest a thing? Well if it isn't I'm making it a thing.)
I started off fairly slow at the game, because I didn't usually play Glimmer and Gloom (and I don't touch Fairgrounds in general since it's usually a waste of time) and the patterns weren't the easiest to follow, but it only took a few days and I already had the first pattern very nearly memorized after about five days of using it!
That's the thing I think some people may be missing when they see this, by the way- the game itself is something you have to play a bit before your brain starts picking up on the patterns and working out how it works. Yeah, the insta-solutions are vital to be sure, but you can't really do great unless you make a point of spending some time to really play it and get the game mechanics internalized- and it might take longer for some people than others. Really, that's just practice, and maybe watching a couple videos on it. You're anything but dumb if you play it for a bit and still don't get it- it just means you might need to spend a little more time on figuring it out, maybe leave it and come back to it later. It just means that your brain hasn't quite caught on to the way the tiles move, but eventually, after playing for long enough, you'll get it :D it took me several days before I could max it out within forty minutes, but once I had it down I could get it pretty quickly most of the time. Practice makes perfect!
Anyway, after my first couple days of struggling and taking an hour to max out the treasure, I started to get the hang of it and now I 1) have the patterns memorized and 2) can finish it off within the space of time it takes me to watch a twenty-minute episode of one of my favorite shows (which I do while I'm playing, by the way). I get to watch my show AND get 75kt in no time at all, yay! And I can do it on a daily basis! So YAY I actually have a solid, steady income now instead of random AH sells (because Coli takes way too much time :P)! Anyway, thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU for this!!! It's a lifesaver and I'm not counting treasure and gems like a stingy old Smaug anymore. Definitely worth the time it took to learn it, and now I might actually be able to finish my G1 project within a year! Thank you! :D
Okay, so I found this about a week and a half ago, and I think this is my new favoritest thing ever. (Is favoritest a thing? Well if it isn't I'm making it a thing.)
I started off fairly slow at the game, because I didn't usually play Glimmer and Gloom (and I don't touch Fairgrounds in general since it's usually a waste of time) and the patterns weren't the easiest to follow, but it only took a few days and I already had the first pattern very nearly memorized after about five days of using it!
That's the thing I think some people may be missing when they see this, by the way- the game itself is something you have to play a bit before your brain starts picking up on the patterns and working out how it works. Yeah, the insta-solutions are vital to be sure, but you can't really do great unless you make a point of spending some time to really play it and get the game mechanics internalized- and it might take longer for some people than others. Really, that's just practice, and maybe watching a couple videos on it. You're anything but dumb if you play it for a bit and still don't get it- it just means you might need to spend a little more time on figuring it out, maybe leave it and come back to it later. It just means that your brain hasn't quite caught on to the way the tiles move, but eventually, after playing for long enough, you'll get it :D it took me several days before I could max it out within forty minutes, but once I had it down I could get it pretty quickly most of the time. Practice makes perfect!
Anyway, after my first couple days of struggling and taking an hour to max out the treasure, I started to get the hang of it and now I 1) have the patterns memorized and 2) can finish it off within the space of time it takes me to watch a twenty-minute episode of one of my favorite shows (which I do while I'm playing, by the way). I get to watch my show AND get 75kt in no time at all, yay! And I can do it on a daily basis! So YAY I actually have a solid, steady income now instead of random AH sells (because Coli takes way too much time :P)! Anyway, thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU for this!!! It's a lifesaver and I'm not counting treasure and gems like a stingy old Smaug anymore. Definitely worth the time it took to learn it, and now I might actually be able to finish my G1 project within a year! Thank you! :D
rowanhart ~ she/her ~ windy

zS7zdCY.pngSiu8EQv.png mTFU87v.png
___
VgQr1kz.png
oX8CbtU9_o.png 2NHNerQ.gif
This post was such a blessing! thank you!
This post was such a blessing! thank you!
Just maxed out the daily rewards the second time.
Just maxed out the daily rewards the second time.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@rosegraveyard

I know you're on the treasure grind, this looks great!
@rosegraveyard

I know you're on the treasure grind, this looks great!
Maxed out a third time, but still couldn't beat my own high score... (So unlucky...)
Maxed out a third time, but still couldn't beat my own high score... (So unlucky...)
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
This method helped me afford a lair expansion! :D
This method helped me afford a lair expansion! :D
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 104 105