Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Data-Based Money Making Guide
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25
thank you! @ladyknightkatsa
thank you! @ladyknightkatsa
tumblr_inline_nxikc3fjvt1tthjkl_500.giftumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjoOzYb1r2ao8y_540.png
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!! i thought i was never ever ever going to understand glimmer and gloom, but you made it sound so simple!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh thank youuuuuuuuuu
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!! i thought i was never ever ever going to understand glimmer and gloom, but you made it sound so simple!!!!! ahhhhhhhhh thank youuuuuuuuuu
I'd never checked out Artifracture before stumbling onto this guide so thank you OP! Had been stuck in Tidal Trouble and Static Shock until today, with the occasional Runestones game. Definitely feeling satisfied seeing the treasure clock up after each round [emoji=familiar heart] I don't understand Glimmer and Gloom, even after reading the guides and other stuff, so having something like this is just easier for me
I'd never checked out Artifracture before stumbling onto this guide so thank you OP!
Had been stuck in Tidal Trouble and Static Shock until today, with the occasional Runestones game.

Definitely feeling satisfied seeing the treasure clock up after each round
I don't understand Glimmer and Gloom, even after reading the guides and other stuff, so having something like this is just easier for me
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
Thank you so much! This helped me a crazy amount. :)
Thank you so much! This helped me a crazy amount. :)
@skywolf1

here's the guide, hope it helps
@skywolf1

here's the guide, hope it helps
tumblr_inline_nxikc3fjvt1tthjkl_500.giftumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjoOzYb1r2ao8y_540.png
Thank you so much for this guide! I love how comprehensive it is and how much data there is. I'm really impressed with everything you do on FR.
Thank you so much for this guide! I love how comprehensive it is and how much data there is. I'm really impressed with everything you do on FR.
VDwNYPe.png
Damn...
Damn...
One day, a decision must be made, one that will decide all of existence. Who survives, will the Darkness conquer or the Light Prosper. I have seen in my orb, you will pick the path of our futures. Plague or Pearl will be your choice, as the fate of existence rests on your voice-The Tidelordtumblr_op5geiocBz1rravn7o1_500.pngz3tnOVC.png
Oooo, this will help!!!
Oooo, this will help!!!
@daijobanai

i need this for future reference, thank you for making this!
@daijobanai

i need this for future reference, thank you for making this!
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
@SeaDuchess (ping for later) I really needed something like this! I am an impulsive-buyer and sometimes it's difficult to make money to fix my silliness XD Thanks! [emoji=heart size=1]
@SeaDuchess (ping for later)

I really needed something like this! I am an impulsive-buyer and sometimes it's difficult to make money to fix my silliness XD
Thanks!
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25