Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Data-Based Money Making Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
[b]Update:[/b] I've added data and a strategy for Hard mode Glimmer and Gloom based on your suggestion @Mahogi, as well as recollecting the data for Very Hard and redoing the charts as appropriate. It seems that Very Hard is a bit more efficient than Hard using these methods, but on the other hand Hard doesn't require a lookup table so I guess it's easier to use on mobile, etc. Still better than Artifracture, at least. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/205d/f/2018/246/3/8/ggprofits_by_littlefiredragon-dclxspz.png[/img] I found that the Hard mode guide was actually much more difficult for me to understand (complex click patterns that seemed arbitrary at first) so hopefully my interpretation of the instructions is a little clearer.
Update:
I've added data and a strategy for Hard mode Glimmer and Gloom based on your suggestion @Mahogi, as well as recollecting the data for Very Hard and redoing the charts as appropriate.
It seems that Very Hard is a bit more efficient than Hard using these methods, but on the other hand Hard doesn't require a lookup table so I guess it's easier to use on mobile, etc. Still better than Artifracture, at least.

ggprofits_by_littlefiredragon-dclxspz.png

I found that the Hard mode guide was actually much more difficult for me to understand (complex click patterns that seemed arbitrary at first) so hopefully my interpretation of the instructions is a little clearer.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@Paladingineer

Yes it's much better than Artifracture, I liked that game at 1st but BOY did I grow sick of it :')
@Paladingineer

Yes it's much better than Artifracture, I liked that game at 1st but BOY did I grow sick of it :')
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Paladingineer Aaaaahhh. Thank you for this, it's so helpful!
@Paladingineer Aaaaahhh. Thank you for this, it's so helpful!
@paladingineer

Ah! Thanks for posting this! It is vey helpful! ^_^
@paladingineer

Ah! Thanks for posting this! It is vey helpful! ^_^
@Paladingineer I seriously can't thank you enough. I could NEVER play G&G before this! This is the most helpful guide I've found. Thanks!
@Paladingineer I seriously can't thank you enough. I could NEVER play G&G before this! This is the most helpful guide I've found. Thanks!
plague_small.png8wVUlSG.gifplague_small.png
@paladingineer
Oh my gosh. Thanks so much for making this guide, I could never beat G&G before seeing this!
@paladingineer
Oh my gosh. Thanks so much for making this guide, I could never beat G&G before seeing this!
fr +2
I'm so glad it could help everyone!
The people who came up with the algorithms are the real geniuses here, they just made the explanation more complicated than it needed to be.
I'm so glad it could help everyone!
The people who came up with the algorithms are the real geniuses here, they just made the explanation more complicated than it needed to be.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Thank you so much for doing this! I always need more money than I have, so this is a big help :D
Thank you so much for doing this! I always need more money than I have, so this is a big help :D
nudX0O8.png
@Paladingineer

This is a good resource, thanks for making it.

If you wanted, you could also point out on fodder breeding that the best bet is to use 2 different plentiful breeds per pair, to give the fastest cooldown and a chance at 5 eggs.

And it could also be helpful if both parents are fully gened and with different genes to give the offspring more chances at Exalt Bonuses. But with so many genes out the odds of getting the Bonuses are kinda low so it isnt really something super important to try for.
@Paladingineer

This is a good resource, thanks for making it.

If you wanted, you could also point out on fodder breeding that the best bet is to use 2 different plentiful breeds per pair, to give the fastest cooldown and a chance at 5 eggs.

And it could also be helpful if both parents are fully gened and with different genes to give the offspring more chances at Exalt Bonuses. But with so many genes out the odds of getting the Bonuses are kinda low so it isnt really something super important to try for.
They/Them FR+2
Thank you so much for making this! It has saved me from lair expansions.
Thank you so much for making this! It has saved me from lair expansions.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25