Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Data-Based Money Making Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@nuttysaladtree @Biuret @HedwigHufflepuff @Fateweaver @soII @Delleska
Hey everyone! I'm pinging you because you posted on my old Data-Based Money Making Guide. I was dumb and didn't reserve posts for future games/topics, so I had to move the guide here. If you bookmarked it, please update your bookmarks!

Moving the guide here and getting more posts allowed me to update it for Glimmer & Gloom (which blows Artifracture clear out of the water, to my immense surprise), so that's here now too.
There was also some disagreement over my opinion on Crim vs Hoardselling, so I'm gathering data to answer that question as well.
@nuttysaladtree @Biuret @HedwigHufflepuff @Fateweaver @soII @Delleska
Hey everyone! I'm pinging you because you posted on my old Data-Based Money Making Guide. I was dumb and didn't reserve posts for future games/topics, so I had to move the guide here. If you bookmarked it, please update your bookmarks!

Moving the guide here and getting more posts allowed me to update it for Glimmer & Gloom (which blows Artifracture clear out of the water, to my immense surprise), so that's here now too.
There was also some disagreement over my opinion on Crim vs Hoardselling, so I'm gathering data to answer that question as well.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
Woo. This is good.
Personally, I use Glimmer and Gloom for Fairgrounds. But I use special mode. I can solve the Four Hexagons in average 20-30 secs and Flower in average 1 minute and under. I usually just skip the motif maps, they’re not worth it profit wise.
Special pays out 2000 per game.
Four Hexagons:
2000 tresure/20 secs, 6000t/min. Pretty good.
Flower:
2000 treasure/50 secs, approx. 2100t/min. Decent. Anyway I could skip Flower maps if I wanted too but I do them because it’s fun. My gripe with the other modes is that they’re always the same.
Woo. This is good.
Personally, I use Glimmer and Gloom for Fairgrounds. But I use special mode. I can solve the Four Hexagons in average 20-30 secs and Flower in average 1 minute and under. I usually just skip the motif maps, they’re not worth it profit wise.
Special pays out 2000 per game.
Four Hexagons:
2000 tresure/20 secs, 6000t/min. Pretty good.
Flower:
2000 treasure/50 secs, approx. 2100t/min. Decent. Anyway I could skip Flower maps if I wanted too but I do them because it’s fun. My gripe with the other modes is that they’re always the same.

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
This is a beautiful guide, I love how clean and simple you've made it. Great work ^^ (also thanks for citing my guide :D)
This is a beautiful guide, I love how clean and simple you've made it. Great work ^^ (also thanks for citing my guide :D)
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
@paladingineer
I actually won with this! Thank you!
@paladingineer
I actually won with this! Thank you!
The patience in Death is embodied in its willingness to wait for us all
16443.pngcyICRgg.png16487.png5161.png16450.png
@Li3los
See? I told you it was easy once you knew how to do it! Have fun making ridiculous amounts of money with it. :)
@Li3los
See? I told you it was easy once you knew how to do it! Have fun making ridiculous amounts of money with it. :)
Wow thank you so much everyone who put this together and collected the data and answers and wow
For the last-

"Date Joined: 2013-09-03"

OH MY GOSH FIVE YEARS TO THE DAY-

I've been playing the first three levels of runestones, reloading, playing again, rinse, repeat, to max fairgrounds pretty much every day. (and back when there were lag issues on the bigger levels and artifracture didnt exist, it was the best way to earn treasure, which i tried to tell everyone repeatedly but they usually ignored me hnnngg x'D)
And when Glimmer and Gloom first released, I didn't bother with it 'cause strategy games definitely aren't my forte.
BUT THIS GUIDE. IT WORKS. IM SO HYPED. I did a few games, turned around, and fairgrounds was totally maxed! I finally don't have to play runestones anymore thank you so much im crying with relief here
Wow thank you so much everyone who put this together and collected the data and answers and wow
For the last-

"Date Joined: 2013-09-03"

OH MY GOSH FIVE YEARS TO THE DAY-

I've been playing the first three levels of runestones, reloading, playing again, rinse, repeat, to max fairgrounds pretty much every day. (and back when there were lag issues on the bigger levels and artifracture didnt exist, it was the best way to earn treasure, which i tried to tell everyone repeatedly but they usually ignored me hnnngg x'D)
And when Glimmer and Gloom first released, I didn't bother with it 'cause strategy games definitely aren't my forte.
BUT THIS GUIDE. IT WORKS. IM SO HYPED. I did a few games, turned around, and fairgrounds was totally maxed! I finally don't have to play runestones anymore thank you so much im crying with relief here
@Paladingineer

Hello! I want to show you my guide about Glimmer and Gloom, much easier than VERY HARD, very fast capping to 75k treasure, newbie friendly, and NO requirement to scroll around (unlike very hard) to figure out what to do (so it saves a ton of time) :)

Payout is incredible when you play it on HARD mode as it's ridiculously fast!
You only need 3 little click-patterns/solutions that fit in the screen so no scrolling, just playing!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2518295
@Paladingineer

Hello! I want to show you my guide about Glimmer and Gloom, much easier than VERY HARD, very fast capping to 75k treasure, newbie friendly, and NO requirement to scroll around (unlike very hard) to figure out what to do (so it saves a ton of time) :)

Payout is incredible when you play it on HARD mode as it's ridiculously fast!
You only need 3 little click-patterns/solutions that fit in the screen so no scrolling, just playing!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2518295
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="@DuskzeHedgie" date="2018-09-03 01:58:22" ] And when Glimmer and Gloom first released, I didn't bother with it 'cause strategy games definitely aren't my forte. BUT THIS GUIDE. IT WORKS. IM SO HYPED. I did a few games, turned around, and fairgrounds was totally maxed! I finally don't have to play runestones anymore thank you so much im crying with relief here [/quote] Hey don't thank me for that; I just reworded @Catradora's guide, which itself was an attempt to condense a video guide created by youtuber andycivil (FR name currently unknown). Andy is the one who actually came up with the G&G solution; I just explained it better. @Mahogi I'll look into that.
@DuskzeHedgie wrote on 2018-09-03 01:58:22:

Hey don't thank me for that; I just reworded @Catradora's guide, which itself was an attempt to condense a video guide created by youtuber andycivil (FR name currently unknown). Andy is the one who actually came up with the G&G solution; I just explained it better.

@Mahogi
I'll look into that.
[quote name="Paladingineer" date="2018-08-03 17:58:30" ] so that comes out to 28035t per five minutes for Very Hard and [b]1051t per five minutes[/b] for Hard [/quote] @Paladingineer you sure about that buddy
Paladingineer wrote on 2018-08-03 17:58:30:
so that comes out to 28035t per five minutes for Very Hard and 1051t per five minutes for Hard

@Paladingineer you sure about that buddy
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
[quote name="@Catradora" date="2018-09-03 11:52:19" ] [quote name="Paladingineer" date="2018-08-03 17:58:30" ] so that comes out to 28035t per five minutes for Very Hard and [b]1051t per five minutes[/b] for Hard [/quote] you sure about that buddy [/quote] Thank you; typographical error corrected. It was supposed to say [b]2[/b]1051, but my 2 key doesn't always work. :(
@Catradora wrote on 2018-09-03 11:52:19:
Paladingineer wrote on 2018-08-03 17:58:30:
so that comes out to 28035t per five minutes for Very Hard and 1051t per five minutes for Hard
you sure about that buddy

Thank you; typographical error corrected. It was supposed to say 21051, but my 2 key doesn't always work. :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25