Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering reference v3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@Maki I have no clue. The thought had crossed my mind that something might've gone wrong when they were added. @JCStitches messaged me about it yesterday as well, because there've been no hits in her 'Let's find the new items' thread, and there's none on the Auction House either.

Apart from festival weeks, I spent all my time hunting and fishing, and I have nothing to show for it. Might be an idea to post a bug report about it!
@Maki I have no clue. The thought had crossed my mind that something might've gone wrong when they were added. @JCStitches messaged me about it yesterday as well, because there've been no hits in her 'Let's find the new items' thread, and there's none on the Auction House either.

Apart from festival weeks, I spent all my time hunting and fishing, and I have nothing to show for it. Might be an idea to post a bug report about it!
3 years here and I just found this thread! Thank you, now I can gather more efficiently!
3 years here and I just found this thread! Thank you, now I can gather more efficiently!
PyeohlG.png
@Gaia I do not see Flametail Loach on this list....does that mean it is strictly a Coli drop?
@Gaia I do not see Flametail Loach on this list....does that mean it is strictly a Coli drop?
PyeohlG.png
@Moorising No worries - this thread is rather new! :D

Yep the Flametail Loach is an exclusive drop from the Monkey Wrench in the Golem Workshop venue
@Moorising No worries - this thread is rather new! :D

Yep the Flametail Loach is an exclusive drop from the Monkey Wrench in the Golem Workshop venue
@Gaia thanks! I guess I need to become brave enough to enter the Golem Workshop! (I love my Mire)
@Gaia thanks! I guess I need to become brave enough to enter the Golem Workshop! (I love my Mire)
PyeohlG.png
@Moorising Coli and gathering rarely overlap; very few items are available BOTH through gathering and battling. Usually it's one or the other.

If you want GW goods but not GW fighting, check out the Light Sales thread for Swipp item trades!
@Moorising Coli and gathering rarely overlap; very few items are available BOTH through gathering and battling. Usually it's one or the other.

If you want GW goods but not GW fighting, check out the Light Sales thread for Swipp item trades!
@SilverQuark Thanks! That sounds like a much better alternative....although I shouldn't be such a coward!
@SilverQuark Thanks! That sounds like a much better alternative....although I shouldn't be such a coward!
PyeohlG.png
Okay do the new Mum flowers (or even more any of the new items) even exist because I tried really hard the last few weeks to get any of the new supposed Mums but did not get a single one???

Also yes I am max gathering in all professions.
Okay do the new Mum flowers (or even more any of the new items) even exist because I tried really hard the last few weeks to get any of the new supposed Mums but did not get a single one???

Also yes I am max gathering in all professions.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora

No, the new items aren't available, try posting in this bug thread.

@Takora

No, the new items aren't available, try posting in this bug thread.

@Gaia

Just got a Triple-Sight Firebug familiar in Earth insect catching.
@Gaia

Just got a Triple-Sight Firebug familiar in Earth insect catching.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28