Guides
Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering reference v3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
@PurpleMoon2 @MafiaVamp

This is the new Gathering Reference Guide.
@PurpleMoon2 @MafiaVamp

This is the new Gathering Reference Guide.
@Gaia The trunker from Nature is the Moordwelling Trunker [item=Moordwelling Trunker]. I just got it today at hunting level 40.
@Gaia

The trunker from Nature is the Moordwelling Trunker .

I just got it today at hunting level 40.
@Maki Thanks for letting me know! :)
@Maki Thanks for letting me know! :)
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
@Phasma @PurpleMoon2

All the locations have been found, there is a new Gathering Reference Guide v3 available, see this post.
@Phasma @PurpleMoon2

All the locations have been found, there is a new Gathering Reference Guide v3 available, see this post.
my favorite gathering guide... :D
my favorite gathering guide... :D
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
I wish this thread was sticky in the guides forum... I have to search it all the time and then it's on page 10something...
I wish this thread was sticky in the guides forum... I have to search it all the time and then it's on page 10something...
Buying Food items for Collection!
I didn't get any new items when gathering today. Please report it here if you did find any of the new items, so that I can update the guide with this new info ^^
I didn't get any new items when gathering today. Please report it here if you did find any of the new items, so that I can update the guide with this new info ^^
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
Gen2 Imps & LV25 Gen1s | Imperial scroll quest | Looking for Dappervolk Alpha gift: Celestial Egg
Nothing for me either ;n; These things are rare as heck, apparently!
Nothing for me either ;n; These things are rare as heck, apparently!
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png
I also haven't gathered any of new food items myself, neither have I seen any listings in AH ;)
I also haven't gathered any of new food items myself, neither have I seen any listings in AH ;)
@Gaia

Do you know anything regarding the new food items? I also checked the World Map and I didn't see them, so this is not the case of adding the items at the wrong level (40+), but it seems they weren't added at all.
@Gaia

Do you know anything regarding the new food items? I also checked the World Map and I didn't see them, so this is not the case of adding the items at the wrong level (40+), but it seems they weren't added at all.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27