Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Items not added to Gathering?
1 2
So I've been looking for the new gathering items for nearly an entire week now (ever since they were released), but haven't found a single one. I thought I might've had bad rng, but there aren't ANY new food items in the AH, and usually there'd at least be a couple.

So... were the new items actually ever added to the gathering pools?
So I've been looking for the new gathering items for nearly an entire week now (ever since they were released), but haven't found a single one. I thought I might've had bad rng, but there aren't ANY new food items in the AH, and usually there'd at least be a couple.

So... were the new items actually ever added to the gathering pools?
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
I've also been foraging for a week at Level 40 and I haven't found any of the new plants, while getting several of other 4-star items. I also check the Auction House every day and I haven't seen any of the new items.
I've also been foraging for a week at Level 40 and I haven't found any of the new plants, while getting several of other 4-star items. I also check the Auction House every day and I haven't seen any of the new items.
I've been wondering about this as well! x_x

Need those Dustrats...
I've been wondering about this as well! x_x

Need those Dustrats...
:LTB Boolean:
:YCH/Art Shop:
:Selling IDs:
For Sale,
G1s
71424715.png92781547.png91722205.png92781456.png
I haven't found any either, I'm also suspecting they weren't added...
I haven't found any either, I'm also suspecting they weren't added...
xafpxUm.png

Love is like the wind, you can't see it, but you can feel it

You can't have a rainbow without a little rain
Yeah, I haven't gotten any either and I was really looking forward to them! :( Must be a bug then
Yeah, I haven't gotten any either and I was really looking forward to them! :( Must be a bug then
tumblr_n51er3943d1rgpbqio1_250.gif
I've not gotten any either. I am at level 40 in all types of gathering and I've been exclusively hunting, fishing, insect gathering and foraging since the new items were announced.
I've not gotten any either. I am at level 40 in all types of gathering and I've been exclusively hunting, fishing, insect gathering and foraging since the new items were announced.
banner_by_scarlit_of_aurora-d68nxtf.png
I'm at level 40 in hunting and 37 in foraging/fishing/insect catching and haven't gotten any of the new items either. I also tend to switch the element I gather in every 5-8 turns so I usually am able to figure out which elements items drop from that way. but haven't seen any of the new items yet.
I'm at level 40 in hunting and 37 in foraging/fishing/insect catching and haven't gotten any of the new items either. I also tend to switch the element I gather in every 5-8 turns so I usually am able to figure out which elements items drop from that way. but haven't seen any of the new items yet.
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
I have been hunting and insect catching ever since they came out and I am at a good level for them. And nothing. So they might really not have been added.
I have been hunting and insect catching ever since they came out and I am at a good level for them. And nothing. So they might really not have been added.
shop_banner.png
I am now looking around 14 full days for the new Mums, but did not find a single one. I did use everyday all my gathering turns (15, sometimes more if earth has dom of some sort), mostly in water, but I did try my luck in other regions too.

Yes I am gathering in Foraging and I am max level in all professions.
I am now looking around 14 full days for the new Mums, but did not find a single one. I did use everyday all my gathering turns (15, sometimes more if earth has dom of some sort), mostly in water, but I did try my luck in other regions too.

Yes I am gathering in Foraging and I am max level in all professions.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
I'm level 40 in everything, and I haven't been dumping all of my turns into where the new items are (in various regions) but I haven't seen a single one pop up yet, despite getting other rare, hard to find things. I kind of assume they're not easy to find based on their point value but... you'd think someone would've found one by now ;n;
I'm level 40 in everything, and I haven't been dumping all of my turns into where the new items are (in various regions) but I haven't seen a single one pop up yet, despite getting other rare, hard to find things. I kind of assume they're not easy to find based on their point value but... you'd think someone would've found one by now ;n;
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png
1 2