Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | DRAGONOMICS: crowdsourced economy charts
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 84 85
@Cassolotl
thank you for keeping the spreadsheet available! I hope you find something enjoyable in your time away! i know i took a year's break too last time... and if you don't come back, i wish you luck on your journey!!!
and thank you for everything you've done for the FR community!!
@Cassolotl
thank you for keeping the spreadsheet available! I hope you find something enjoyable in your time away! i know i took a year's break too last time... and if you don't come back, i wish you luck on your journey!!!
and thank you for everything you've done for the FR community!!
@Cassolotl Hope everything goes well for you while you're away!
@Cassolotl Hope everything goes well for you while you're away!
MO9OuYn.gif
@silfern @DanitheET @cathat @lup Thank you everyone, and thanks for keeping up the numbers all this time! See you later~
@silfern @DanitheET @cathat @lup Thank you everyone, and thanks for keeping up the numbers all this time! See you later~
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
@Cassolotl Goodbye for now, and thanks for everything!
@Cassolotl Goodbye for now, and thanks for everything!
cSckuMi.png BqIFphl.png
friendly bump,
friendly bump,
Vohmk3g.png
Bump! This is so useful!
Bump! This is so useful!
gxI7g1F.png
Bump because this is a really fantastic thing and I want more people to fill out forms
Bump because this is a really fantastic thing and I want more people to fill out forms
Y02PS6v.png
@Cassolotl Hoo boy, should have had my coffee first...filled in the form but put the dragons-for-sale count for I think the hatchling-only page.

Timestamp around March 4, 9am FR server time.

Provided number: 30622
Correct number: 66693

Can't touch the raw data to edit that myself. Sorry for the hassle!

EDIT: Well shoot, just noticed you're away :( Sorry all for borking the records for the time being! I re-entered the data so at least the recent numbers will be alright.
@Cassolotl Hoo boy, should have had my coffee first...filled in the form but put the dragons-for-sale count for I think the hatchling-only page.

Timestamp around March 4, 9am FR server time.

Provided number: 30622
Correct number: 66693

Can't touch the raw data to edit that myself. Sorry for the hassle!

EDIT: Well shoot, just noticed you're away :( Sorry all for borking the records for the time being! I re-entered the data so at least the recent numbers will be alright.
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha I pop in to the spreadsheets every once in a while (like, maybe every couple of weeks?) and delete the obviously wonky numbers, and I think I just deleted this one! So, it's all fixed. :) Thank you!
@Oranitha I pop in to the spreadsheets every once in a while (like, maybe every couple of weeks?) and delete the obviously wonky numbers, and I think I just deleted this one! So, it's all fixed. :) Thank you!
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
hhhh this is?? so helpful? It makes me sad that there's not much data being entered into the food sheet, but it is what it is.
hhhh this is?? so helpful? It makes me sad that there's not much data being entered into the food sheet, but it is what it is.
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 84 85