Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | DRAGONOMICS: crowdsourced economy charts
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 84 85
@Cassolotl

There seems to have been an inaccurate entry (or hatchling prices did spike up to a record 12k and back down to 4k within an hour), if you'd like to remove it.
@Cassolotl

There seems to have been an inaccurate entry (or hatchling prices did spike up to a record 12k and back down to 4k within an hour), if you'd like to remove it.
windh4.png
I love this so much!
I love this so much!
Vohmk3g.png
@Cassolotl

Sorry to bother you, but I just accidentally recorded 4,820 dragons instead of 48,200.
@Cassolotl

Sorry to bother you, but I just accidentally recorded 4,820 dragons instead of 48,200.
windh4.png
@WyvernVenom Found and fixed. :)
@WyvernVenom Found and fixed. :)
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
What.
This is super cool.

I followed one of the buttons here!
What.
This is super cool.

I followed one of the buttons here!
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
@Cassolotl

with you approval I'd try to write a bot, that reads the data and puts it up in the forms.
I'm not sure if I can do that, but I wanted to get your approval before I even try ^^

I'll make it so the bot identifies itself as "Minis Bot" or something in the leaderboards.
I'll try to make sure the bot get's the correct numbers and all, but mistakes might happen - especially at the begining (so keeping an eye open for false form fills is probalby a good thing to do.)

I'll run the bot from my computer, so it won't be up all the time, but a great majority of the day it should be running

edit:
I'm curretly checking back with the admis if this would even be conform with the Terms of Use

edit edit: absolutely no bots are allowed here, sorry for the bother
@Cassolotl

with you approval I'd try to write a bot, that reads the data and puts it up in the forms.
I'm not sure if I can do that, but I wanted to get your approval before I even try ^^

I'll make it so the bot identifies itself as "Minis Bot" or something in the leaderboards.
I'll try to make sure the bot get's the correct numbers and all, but mistakes might happen - especially at the begining (so keeping an eye open for false form fills is probalby a good thing to do.)

I'll run the bot from my computer, so it won't be up all the time, but a great majority of the day it should be running

edit:
I'm curretly checking back with the admis if this would even be conform with the Terms of Use

edit edit: absolutely no bots are allowed here, sorry for the bother
@Cassolotl
Um... so this is really cool! It seems super useful! I never would have gotten the motivation to do something like this. But I don’t understand how to fill in the food form. Am I supposed to fill in the price by unit price or actual price? I’m assuming unit price but it doesn’t specify so...

Also, ping list please!
@Cassolotl
Um... so this is really cool! It seems super useful! I never would have gotten the motivation to do something like this. But I don’t understand how to fill in the food form. Am I supposed to fill in the price by unit price or actual price? I’m assuming unit price but it doesn’t specify so...

Also, ping list please!

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
Boy am I ever glad for this sheet, especially in the age of dom wars
Boy am I ever glad for this sheet, especially in the age of dom wars
dNCLmdm.png
@HedwigHufflepuff The actual full price! Also you can add yourself to the permanent pinglist here. :)
@HedwigHufflepuff The actual full price! Also you can add yourself to the permanent pinglist here. :)
dNCLmdm.png
~
Ey oop folks. :) I'm getting a bit more active on FR again, and I've done some tinkering on various spreadsheets to make things more user-friendly - mostly clickable links. Let me know if I've inadvertently broken anything!
Ey oop folks. :) I'm getting a bit more active on FR again, and I've done some tinkering on various spreadsheets to make things more user-friendly - mostly clickable links. Let me know if I've inadvertently broken anything!
dNCLmdm.png
~
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 84 85