Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Breeding Dragons for Newbies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi @Khaoti! Could you add Opal to your genes list? It's in the rare category of genes. I tested it just now with one opal and one circuit dragon to be sure.

Your guide is great! :)
Hi @Khaoti! Could you add Opal to your genes list? It's in the rare category of genes. I tested it just now with one opal and one circuit dragon to be sure.

Your guide is great! :)
QrQlFvC.png
@Semirhage

Will do!
@Semirhage

Will do!
FooterAds.gif
bumping to keep on front page.
bumping to keep on front page.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngVIQndIw.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@pkqueenj Dunno when you'll need this, but this feels important!
@pkqueenj Dunno when you'll need this, but this feels important!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx vista_imp2.png Please call me Aku!
Friend Rising Discord
Here & Now Hatchery
vista_imp2.png
Awesome guide. Thank you!
Awesome guide. Thank you!
Thank you for this guide, helps a lot <3
Thank you for this guide, helps a lot <3
sQ35KLV.png
31QI5kR.pngRVCJPrX.png FR+9 Hours
@Khaoti Love how comprehensive this guide is. May I suggest adding http://fr.fintastic.net/ to the references? It's a great tool for calculating the possible colors of a particular pairing.
@Khaoti Love how comprehensive this guide is. May I suggest adding http://fr.fintastic.net/ to the references? It's a great tool for calculating the possible colors of a particular pairing.
IzFlLfV.pngpLZDDAx.png21162599p.pngpLZDDAx.png304TuFT.png
Oh, bless you. This guide is just what I needed. I've been away for a while and there's so many new genes now that I had no idea how rare they were in comparison to the others. This helped immeasurably in helping me decide my new gene projects.
Oh, bless you. This guide is just what I needed. I've been away for a while and there's so many new genes now that I had no idea how rare they were in comparison to the others. This helped immeasurably in helping me decide my new gene projects.
@Khaoti Could you add Savannah and Safari to the list, please?
@Khaoti Could you add Savannah and Safari to the list, please?
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngVIQndIw.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
Such a nice useful guide for the new people. :)
Such a nice useful guide for the new people. :)
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10