Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 119 120
@MeraHunt
Of course! :)
@MeraHunt
Of course! :)
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Poisonedpaper @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @LCice @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @MeraHunt

Hi folks. I will update the sheet with Scales ASAP; I've been ill and rather overwhelmed with far too much work. I'll try to get to it in the next few days. I'm also going to add a few other small updates and minor bug fixes at the same time, assuming I can remember what I was going to add to it.

Thanks for your patience!
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Poisonedpaper @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @LCice @HummingbirdColor @AetherDragon @Cinderfire @MeraHunt

Hi folks. I will update the sheet with Scales ASAP; I've been ill and rather overwhelmed with far too much work. I'll try to get to it in the next few days. I'm also going to add a few other small updates and minor bug fixes at the same time, assuming I can remember what I was going to add to it.

Thanks for your patience!
@Siscily- take your time and rest well! We'll survive without a updated sheet if it means you get more time to recover from both being sick and work stress.
@Siscily- take your time and rest well! We'll survive without a updated sheet if it means you get more time to recover from both being sick and work stress.
@Siscily I already edited Scales into mine! Thanks for the notif and I hope you get better/get some more free time! <3 If anyone wants to know how I got the gene in, while Sis gets better, PM me! I hope I'm not sentencing myself to a swarm of PMs with this.
@Siscily I already edited Scales into mine! Thanks for the notif and I hope you get better/get some more free time! <3 If anyone wants to know how I got the gene in, while Sis gets better, PM me! I hope I'm not sentencing myself to a swarm of PMs with this.

Ok! The sheet is updated with Scales. I have all the filters up to date, the census page, the chart, the projects page, and the ref page. Everything's good to go.

I've also made a few minor corrections, as well as a couple of additions. There is new info on the census page. My question now is this: Should those new items be in their own column, or do you like little bits placed randomly like that?

Ok! The sheet is updated with Scales. I have all the filters up to date, the census page, the chart, the projects page, and the ref page. Everything's good to go.

I've also made a few minor corrections, as well as a couple of additions. There is new info on the census page. My question now is this: Should those new items be in their own column, or do you like little bits placed randomly like that?

Upon further consideration, I decided the tidbits needed their own column. Looks better. So now there's an 'Odds and Ends' column in the Lair Census page.

If there's any odds and ends you're interested in knowing, let me know. I thought maybe adding 'most babies' or something like that, heh. Anything else y'all might be interested in?

But anyway, the sheet's up to date now.

Upon further consideration, I decided the tidbits needed their own column. Looks better. So now there's an 'Odds and Ends' column in the Lair Census page.

If there's any odds and ends you're interested in knowing, let me know. I thought maybe adding 'most babies' or something like that, heh. Anything else y'all might be interested in?

But anyway, the sheet's up to date now.

Hallo. I've added Alloy to the sheet. All filters and all tabs are up to date with it.

If y'all see any issues or have any suggestions or questions, feel free to let me know!

Hallo. I've added Alloy to the sheet. All filters and all tabs are up to date with it.

If y'all see any issues or have any suggestions or questions, feel free to let me know!
@Siscily- you are tireless and awesome!
@Siscily- you are tireless and awesome!
@Siscily I would like to be added to the ping list please.
@Siscily I would like to be added to the ping list please.
PTAOCx6.png
@MoonBiter
Well, thank you! :)

@PrimeNumbersCas
Of course!
@MoonBiter
Well, thank you! :)

@PrimeNumbersCas
Of course!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 119 120