Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOLS] Super Lair SS - New Owner
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120
I didn't notice any tab troubles when deleting the filler dragons, but I'll keep an eye out on my version of the sheet, since it's from before the clean one. Thanks for the heads up!

I'd also love little random useless info. :3
I didn't notice any tab troubles when deleting the filler dragons, but I'll keep an eye out on my version of the sheet, since it's from before the clean one. Thanks for the heads up!

I'd also love little random useless info. :3
19 hours ahead of FR time.
LightEggFinal_zps0f9e659b.pngLight-Sprite-Smallest_zpslyo6krf1.gif
@Siscily
Thanks for the warning!
@Siscily
Thanks for the warning!
formally LCice/FR+3/He or Him | Please Ping Me
Space/Band/Video Game/WWII History Nerd
INFJ/Ace-Aro/Welcome to Messages
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png
"In theory, It should all work out fine in the end."
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Poisonedpaper @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @LCice @HummingbirdColor

Sheet is updated with Metallic. I admit I guessed that it is a rare gene, based on it being a gem gene. If I find out that's different, I'll make changes as necessary. I did note that there is a corresponding secondary, Alloy, but I have not added it; I will when it is released.

I haven't added fun tidbits yet; I have to figure out coding for them. Hopefully with PoisonedPaper's help, we'll get some things going. Just FYI - none of it will be info you have to enter. It'll all be taken from data already there.

On that note, are there any particular fun tidbits y'all might want to see?

Also I appear to have broken the link to dragon images on the tool on the blank sheet. Oops. PoisonedPaper, can you help me fix that?
@Alexstrasza @kipinae @Lanikot @Auresse @purplejabberwock @absolmon @cinderrain @toxipraline @LordAlois @MoonBiter @Gr12zly @KittyAoba @wingedRenegade @Poisonedpaper @Jamethyst @KitKaze @YouThereYeaYou @Taskuhecate @LunarLunacy @jibori @Trixy @LCice @HummingbirdColor

Sheet is updated with Metallic. I admit I guessed that it is a rare gene, based on it being a gem gene. If I find out that's different, I'll make changes as necessary. I did note that there is a corresponding secondary, Alloy, but I have not added it; I will when it is released.

I haven't added fun tidbits yet; I have to figure out coding for them. Hopefully with PoisonedPaper's help, we'll get some things going. Just FYI - none of it will be info you have to enter. It'll all be taken from data already there.

On that note, are there any particular fun tidbits y'all might want to see?

Also I appear to have broken the link to dragon images on the tool on the blank sheet. Oops. PoisonedPaper, can you help me fix that?
Ah sweet! :D

Hopefully you can figure out why the dragon image links are playing up. :)
Ah sweet! :D

Hopefully you can figure out why the dragon image links are playing up. :)
kbqBOtG.png
@Siscily
May i be added to the ping list?
@Siscily
May i be added to the ping list?
AQw0PQz.png
@AetherDragon
Of course! Got you added. :)
@AetherDragon
Of course! Got you added. :)
@Siscily I was wondering how much it was for you to enter the data for me. I just don't have the time for it.
@Siscily I was wondering how much it was for you to enter the data for me. I just don't have the time for it.
The flow of time is forever.
You are not.
Just flow.

Please come and check out my lair and the lore behind it! Hatchery coming soon!
@AzuraKirigaya
I, uh... don't remember what I'd decided, heh. 5kt per page sound good? Or we can negotiate something.
@AzuraKirigaya
I, uh... don't remember what I'd decided, heh. 5kt per page sound good? Or we can negotiate something.
@Siscily thats fine. A good price i would say. When would you say i will be done? Also do you want me to pay you now or after its done? Or half and half?
@Siscily thats fine. A good price i would say. When would you say i will be done? Also do you want me to pay you now or after its done? Or half and half?
The flow of time is forever.
You are not.
Just flow.

Please come and check out my lair and the lore behind it! Hatchery coming soon!
@AzuraKirigaya
Ok, sounds good! Do you already have the spreadsheet, or should I start it for you? If I need to start one, I will need your email address so I can share it with you (feel free to PM it, and I promise that's all I'll use it for).

I do have to work this week, but I can try to work on it in the evenings. I'll say... by Friday at the latest? Shouldn't take me very long at all, I just need to get on it after work. And just wait to pay me till I'm finished, that's fine. :)
@AzuraKirigaya
Ok, sounds good! Do you already have the spreadsheet, or should I start it for you? If I need to start one, I will need your email address so I can share it with you (feel free to PM it, and I promise that's all I'll use it for).

I do have to work this week, but I can try to work on it in the evenings. I'll say... by Friday at the latest? Shouldn't take me very long at all, I just need to get on it after work. And just wait to pay me till I'm finished, that's fine. :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120