Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide]Workshop Workers - GW fodderteam!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
Tracked my damage vs the Stone Borer (couldn't get a Frost Delver to show up for me) and this is what I got:

Rallied Scratch: 458
Rally Shred: 463 + 153 bleed
Rallied Eliminate: 1411
Reg Scratch: 338
Reg Eliminate: 1051
Reg Shred: 343 + 114 bleed

If you try Clobber, let me know what the overall damage is! :D
Tracked my damage vs the Stone Borer (couldn't get a Frost Delver to show up for me) and this is what I got:

Rallied Scratch: 458
Rally Shred: 463 + 153 bleed
Rallied Eliminate: 1411
Reg Scratch: 338
Reg Eliminate: 1051
Reg Shred: 343 + 114 bleed

If you try Clobber, let me know what the overall damage is! :D
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
@celelorien
That is really clever. I would have never thought of that. Maybe because I wasn't experimenting in the coli on my own. I mostly use the popular builds for efficiency reasons.
Your guide is really refreshing. I can't wait to finish training my battle cleric (lvl21). I'll report back how things goes once I can try out your build! :D
@celelorien
That is really clever. I would have never thought of that. Maybe because I wasn't experimenting in the coli on my own. I mostly use the popular builds for efficiency reasons.
Your guide is really refreshing. I can't wait to finish training my battle cleric (lvl21). I'll report back how things goes once I can try out your build! :D
I feel with the dom prices going INSANE, this is particularly relevant, haha! Back to the top you go!
I feel with the dom prices going INSANE, this is particularly relevant, haha! Back to the top you go!
Self ping @unbridledpassion
Self ping @unbridledpassion
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
This looks like a fun build. I'll have to try this out some time. Thanks for putting it together!
This looks like a fun build. I'll have to try this out some time. Thanks for putting it together!
tumblr_inline_nnnkgu0nhK1t8x5hx_540.png
:0

@Vistron
:0

@Vistron
MVxSTuW.jpg
@celelorien Thank you for this guide! As luck would have it, I happen to have a spare level 25 wind mage and a spare level 24 light warrior sitting around. I look forward to tincturing them both and trying this out.

Out of curiosity, have you timed how long it takes to get fodder up to level 5/6/7? I'm guessing that Mire still wins in terms of pure efficiency, but if this is comparable to Kelp Bed training times, it would be a very nice alternative. (I am so sick of leveling in Kelp. I got all the familiars, including both bosses, months ago.)
@celelorien Thank you for this guide! As luck would have it, I happen to have a spare level 25 wind mage and a spare level 24 light warrior sitting around. I look forward to tincturing them both and trying this out.

Out of curiosity, have you timed how long it takes to get fodder up to level 5/6/7? I'm guessing that Mire still wins in terms of pure efficiency, but if this is comparable to Kelp Bed training times, it would be a very nice alternative. (I am so sick of leveling in Kelp. I got all the familiars, including both bosses, months ago.)
Art by Drytil
@Addmon I haven't actually timed it, but it feels shorter than Kelp Beds to me. Though that might be because I'm not sick of it yet, hahaha.

Tbh, it feels shorter than the Mire too, even taking into account I'm only doing one kid at a time, because I have absolutely CRAP luck with getting a decent starter pack / running into Toads, so I end up having to reload and reload and reload if I want to Mireflyer grind. I'll grind a couple up tonight properly and post my stats.

(I tend to get very distracted even while I'm in the Coliseum with checking Baldwin's and tumblr and stuff on my other tabs, hahaha. The only downside to a two-monitor system...)

Here we go with the stats!

training start: 6:46

lvl 5 6:50
lvl 6 6:53
lvl 7 6:57
lvl 8 7:03

No reloads necessary. So you can get from 1 to 8 in under 20 minutes. I had one boss fight in that timeframe, which is a slower match but higher eventual XP yield.

Additional stats:

training restart: 9:12

lvl 9 9:19
lvl 10 9:29

No reloads necessary, no boss fights.
@Addmon I haven't actually timed it, but it feels shorter than Kelp Beds to me. Though that might be because I'm not sick of it yet, hahaha.

Tbh, it feels shorter than the Mire too, even taking into account I'm only doing one kid at a time, because I have absolutely CRAP luck with getting a decent starter pack / running into Toads, so I end up having to reload and reload and reload if I want to Mireflyer grind. I'll grind a couple up tonight properly and post my stats.

(I tend to get very distracted even while I'm in the Coliseum with checking Baldwin's and tumblr and stuff on my other tabs, hahaha. The only downside to a two-monitor system...)

Here we go with the stats!

training start: 6:46

lvl 5 6:50
lvl 6 6:53
lvl 7 6:57
lvl 8 7:03

No reloads necessary. So you can get from 1 to 8 in under 20 minutes. I had one boss fight in that timeframe, which is a slower match but higher eventual XP yield.

Additional stats:

training restart: 9:12

lvl 9 9:19
lvl 10 9:29

No reloads necessary, no boss fights.
@Addmon Further stats! Went ahead and did a straight-through run and didn't allow myself to get distracted, haha...

training start, lvl 1: 10:00
5 - 10:03
6 - 10:05
7 - 10:10
8 - 10:15
9 - 10:23
10 - 10:32

Two boss fights, no reloads necessary.
@Addmon Further stats! Went ahead and did a straight-through run and didn't allow myself to get distracted, haha...

training start, lvl 1: 10:00
5 - 10:03
6 - 10:05
7 - 10:10
8 - 10:15
9 - 10:23
10 - 10:32

Two boss fights, no reloads necessary.
@celelorien

this build is amazing. Finally I can grind somewhere useful omg. you are a cinnamon roll and a saint friend.
@celelorien

this build is amazing. Finally I can grind somewhere useful omg. you are a cinnamon roll and a saint friend.
KVbkgOZ.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46