Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide]Workshop Workers - GW fodderteam!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
[img]https://media4.giphy.com/media/l41m5nQVvTslsRQGc/200_s.gif[/img] @Catpuccino
200_s.gif

@Catpuccino
dhJpGiJ.gif
I need this so badly...
@Kairo
I need this so badly...
@Kairo
9CxYF0H.png
@celelorien

Thank you so much for posting this! Golem Workshop has intimidated me for so long!

@Lionne

Pinging self so I don't lose this.
@celelorien

Thank you so much for posting this! Golem Workshop has intimidated me for so long!

@Lionne

Pinging self so I don't lose this.
@Talismarr Pinging myself because this looks great and I want to try it out when I have time!
@Talismarr Pinging myself because this looks great and I want to try it out when I have time!
earthshieldr.png
@celelorien Would Light or Nature be better for the warrior of the pair? I want to try this out but I don't have that many Nature dragons I know I'm keeping for a long time that aren't already trained or travel between my lair and a friend's.(I'm going to train up one of my many wind perma dragons for a battle cleric.)

Also I once put regeneration on a dragon instead of aid. And a dragon with regen on it can't faint if it hits zero health or at least that's what seemed to happen back when I was using that dragon. Which could be useful here.
@celelorien Would Light or Nature be better for the warrior of the pair? I want to try this out but I don't have that many Nature dragons I know I'm keeping for a long time that aren't already trained or travel between my lair and a friend's.(I'm going to train up one of my many wind perma dragons for a battle cleric.)

Also I once put regeneration on a dragon instead of aid. And a dragon with regen on it can't faint if it hits zero health or at least that's what seemed to happen back when I was using that dragon. Which could be useful here.
GIfiliO.png
@PaperGryphon I was double checking the element charts and mage typing to be SURE of a good answer, and you might be better with an Arcane dragon if you can't get a Nature, over Light. I'd had Light listed as a possible good option because Light attacks are strong against Plague, Wind, and Shadow and would of course receive decreased damage from the Light element Lumens -- the downside is they're vulnerable to both LIghtning and Arcane attacks, and there're considerably more Lightning mages that pop up than others.

So to sum up, looking solely at the potential damage taken rather than damage dealt:
Light is resistant to itself and Plague, but there aren't any Plague mages to worry about and it's weak to both Lightning and Arcane, which is bad.
Lightning is resistant to itself and Light attacks, but is weak to Wind and Arcane.
Arcane is resistant to itself and Lightning, but weak to Wind and Earth.

Heck, you could probably even use a Fire dragon to great effect - only thing it's weak to in GW is Earth (so just the Stone Borer, which rarely uses its magic attack anyway and which will be weak to your Wind Cleric) and everything else deals regular damage.

And Earth dergs are only weak to Wind, but resist Earth and take regular damage from the rest. So you'd just have to kill the Mistral Minions first whenever they pop up.

Of course, you can use preeeetty close to whatever element you want for your Warrior without TOO much danger -- Girokko is, after all, an Ice type, and she does just fine. Weak to Lightning (which most of the mages are) and her only useful resistance is to Ice, which is just the Frost Delver.
@PaperGryphon I was double checking the element charts and mage typing to be SURE of a good answer, and you might be better with an Arcane dragon if you can't get a Nature, over Light. I'd had Light listed as a possible good option because Light attacks are strong against Plague, Wind, and Shadow and would of course receive decreased damage from the Light element Lumens -- the downside is they're vulnerable to both LIghtning and Arcane attacks, and there're considerably more Lightning mages that pop up than others.

So to sum up, looking solely at the potential damage taken rather than damage dealt:
Light is resistant to itself and Plague, but there aren't any Plague mages to worry about and it's weak to both Lightning and Arcane, which is bad.
Lightning is resistant to itself and Light attacks, but is weak to Wind and Arcane.
Arcane is resistant to itself and Lightning, but weak to Wind and Earth.

Heck, you could probably even use a Fire dragon to great effect - only thing it's weak to in GW is Earth (so just the Stone Borer, which rarely uses its magic attack anyway and which will be weak to your Wind Cleric) and everything else deals regular damage.

And Earth dergs are only weak to Wind, but resist Earth and take regular damage from the rest. So you'd just have to kill the Mistral Minions first whenever they pop up.

Of course, you can use preeeetty close to whatever element you want for your Warrior without TOO much danger -- Girokko is, after all, an Ice type, and she does just fine. Weak to Lightning (which most of the mages are) and her only useful resistance is to Ice, which is just the Frost Delver.
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
@mizushimo
so I can find this later. Wow! I might redo my old tank and mage with these stats. Thanks!
@mizushimo
so I can find this later. Wow! I might redo my old tank and mage with these stats. Thanks!
@celelorien I do have one Arcane dragon who could be trained. And it looks highly useful to be largely unhurt by lightning mages.
@celelorien I do have one Arcane dragon who could be trained. And it looks highly useful to be largely unhurt by lightning mages.
GIfiliO.png
@celelorien Whoops. I forgot to ask about the logic of the agi stat in this build? And why the mage has it so high. Does it actually alter their dodge rate?
@celelorien Whoops. I forgot to ask about the logic of the agi stat in this build? And why the mage has it so high. Does it actually alter their dodge rate?
GIfiliO.png
@PaperGryphon Theoretically? It should help both dodge and crit rates, which is why the mage's is pretty high - critting a Disorient on a Lightning or Arcane enemy is an OHKO. It seems to work out. At least, Kululu seems to get a pretty good number of DIsorient crits. Most of the research actually done on the AGI stat was from like 2013, so... :T It should be helping out now, but if it doesn't just imagine how much more amazing the dodge/crit rate will be if they fix it, if it needs to be fixed, lol.
@PaperGryphon Theoretically? It should help both dodge and crit rates, which is why the mage's is pretty high - critting a Disorient on a Lightning or Arcane enemy is an OHKO. It seems to work out. At least, Kululu seems to get a pretty good number of DIsorient crits. Most of the research actually done on the AGI stat was from like 2013, so... :T It should be helping out now, but if it doesn't just imagine how much more amazing the dodge/crit rate will be if they fix it, if it needs to be fixed, lol.
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46