Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide]Workshop Workers - GW fodderteam!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46
@celelorien just tinctured two of my lvl 25s to give this a shot, and it is FANTASTIC. Thanks for sharing! I'm loving having the flexibility to use more than one venue.
@celelorien just tinctured two of my lvl 25s to give this a shot, and it is FANTASTIC. Thanks for sharing! I'm loving having the flexibility to use more than one venue.
vo3nZm0.pngHCiJh9n.pngJzXNQgi.pngKSjcvH2.pngc0loWb4.pngXK8pTxm.pngvVsOsA0.png
@SnailMuffin
@celelorien
ahhh this is really helpful, thanks for this guide!! (self pinging for future reference)

and a+ keroro gunso dragon btw
@SnailMuffin
@celelorien
ahhh this is really helpful, thanks for this guide!! (self pinging for future reference)

and a+ keroro gunso dragon btw
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@felicitymay @SnailMuffin Thanks so much for the kind words! I figure it's super helpful right now in particular, as it allows you to beat the snot out of Jawlockers while still grinding up fodder, hahaha!

psst yaasss snail!! keroro gunso is the bessssttt i love those stupid frogs
@felicitymay @SnailMuffin Thanks so much for the kind words! I figure it's super helpful right now in particular, as it allows you to beat the snot out of Jawlockers while still grinding up fodder, hahaha!

psst yaasss snail!! keroro gunso is the bessssttt i love those stupid frogs
ijcaSw5.gif 24e24jq.jpg tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo7_100.png
This is very useful! My coli team is similar to this, I'll have to try it later on.

@Shikabone
This is very useful! My coli team is similar to this, I'll have to try it later on.

@Shikabone
tumblr_nyngxar3si1ujz7f3o1_250.giftumblr_nxdfpaik0p1ukywbko5_100.pngtumblr_nyngxar3si1ujz7f3o2_250.gif
Beep boop! :3
Beep boop! :3
this looks so useful! I'm gonna have to try it myself at some point ovo
@mcbenik
this looks so useful! I'm gonna have to try it myself at some point ovo
@mcbenik
@celelorien Oh, I'm just about to train up a few dragons, perfect! I'll try out this build! My Wind mage has Aid, maybe I'll train up another one with Regenerate... I like Regenerate, because of its continuous effect. Also, they drop pretty reliably for me, whereas I have to stalk the Marketplace for Aid, ;-P
@celelorien Oh, I'm just about to train up a few dragons, perfect! I'll try out this build! My Wind mage has Aid, maybe I'll train up another one with Regenerate... I like Regenerate, because of its continuous effect. Also, they drop pretty reliably for me, whereas I have to stalk the Marketplace for Aid, ;-P
x0CMhAc.png is5IYGR.png Ash and Dust- My Pinker-Locke
Definitely gonna try this! Finally, a good reason to train up a mage...maybe old Caelestis can go past level 13 after all
Definitely gonna try this! Finally, a good reason to train up a mage...maybe old Caelestis can go past level 13 after all
I'm a pebble vacationing in Water for a bit. Don't mind me.
e0E8Rzw.png
@celelorien

Is having 1 less point in agility for the wind mage a serious problem? The reason I say this is because I discovered that a Skydancer can achieve almost identical stats without a tincture.
@celelorien

Is having 1 less point in agility for the wind mage a serious problem? The reason I say this is because I discovered that a Skydancer can achieve almost identical stats without a tincture.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
@warriorjames I wouldn't think a single INT point would make or break it. The only critical point is of course that the Warrior has 103 so they can be boosted to 133 with Rally, but Rally's effectiveness is determined by the caster's Level, not their INT score. You'll do about 2 points less per Regen round and 6 points less of Disorient, but since Disorient does more damage than Scratch on most of the mobs anyway you should still be fine.
@warriorjames I wouldn't think a single INT point would make or break it. The only critical point is of course that the Warrior has 103 so they can be boosted to 133 with Rally, but Rally's effectiveness is determined by the caster's Level, not their INT score. You'll do about 2 points less per Regen round and 6 points less of Disorient, but since Disorient does more damage than Scratch on most of the mobs anyway you should still be fine.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46