Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [133Build] for Golem/Kelp Grinding +GIFs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Monk

Self ping for later. c:
@Monk

Self ping for later. c:
B3bYI9z.png
@hayum The gifs for the 128 + 133 + 129 composition are broken D: (I'm struggling with the attack order and I can't see anything ;w;)
@hayum The gifs for the 128 + 133 + 129 composition are broken D: (I'm struggling with the attack order and I can't see anything ;w;)
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Jeevas Can you see that now? I fixed it and hope it works now!
@Jeevas Can you see that now? I fixed it and hope it works now!
@hayum They are now! Thanks so much!

gotta prep for that Thundercrack
@hayum They are now! Thanks so much!

gotta prep for that Thundercrack
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@hayum

So I don't see anyone saying anything about this, and I don't know if I've missed something or if no one has noticed...?

Dealer A can't scratch+elim the Monkey Wrench. It can Scr+Elim the Clattercog, but not the Monkey Wrench.

Did I set up my derg wrong, or did the coli change? I am confuse.
@hayum

So I don't see anyone saying anything about this, and I don't know if I've missed something or if no one has noticed...?

Dealer A can't scratch+elim the Monkey Wrench. It can Scr+Elim the Clattercog, but not the Monkey Wrench.

Did I set up my derg wrong, or did the coli change? I am confuse.
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@Hyleoroi Coli has changed after I made this build, with the ambush bug corrected and stats modification, so yes I'm sorry this thread needs update ;u; Really sorry for the inconvenience!
@Hyleoroi Coli has changed after I made this build, with the ambush bug corrected and stats modification, so yes I'm sorry this thread needs update ;u; Really sorry for the inconvenience!
@hayum

Okay, no worries! I'm just glad it was a change in the coli and I wasn't just being awful at the coli XD I may just tincture my dealer A and match her to my dealer B--unless you have a better idea for the guide! :D I'm just pleased to find something like this; having something that can two-hit these demons makes being in GW infinitely more bearable.
@hayum

Okay, no worries! I'm just glad it was a change in the coli and I wasn't just being awful at the coli XD I may just tincture my dealer A and match her to my dealer B--unless you have a better idea for the guide! :D I'm just pleased to find something like this; having something that can two-hit these demons makes being in GW infinitely more bearable.
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
this is so cool!
this is so cool!
Kano3Shuuya.png
I've been using this build a lot for the workshop/kelp beds, and it's worked great! One thing I found very useful that's not mentioned here is rather than giving the healer two disciplines, instead give it a discipline and an ambush. You won't have to build breath with meditate that much so the extra turn is more useful than the extra chance of getting more breath. You can also give the healer Clobber, which is surprisingly quite helpful! You often won't need to heal for the turn but still have lots of breath, so being able to stun an enemy can help you avoid a lot of damage! Even though it's said to only have a chance to stun based on defense, I've literally always successfully stunned with my healer that has no defense investment at all.
I've been using this build a lot for the workshop/kelp beds, and it's worked great! One thing I found very useful that's not mentioned here is rather than giving the healer two disciplines, instead give it a discipline and an ambush. You won't have to build breath with meditate that much so the extra turn is more useful than the extra chance of getting more breath. You can also give the healer Clobber, which is surprisingly quite helpful! You often won't need to heal for the turn but still have lots of breath, so being able to stun an enemy can help you avoid a lot of damage! Even though it's said to only have a chance to stun based on defense, I've literally always successfully stunned with my healer that has no defense investment at all.
@Utahraptor93

Leveling a set of dragons with this build, we'll see how it goes!
@Utahraptor93

Leveling a set of dragons with this build, we'll see how it goes!
axhRqoK.png
5iXiC8z.png27AZD8S.pngDa1cz0f.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10