Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [133Build] for Golem/Kelp Grinding +GIFs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@GryphonSong Oh, i simply avoid the critical element oppontents, 3-dealer-packs or any kind of 4-packs. Like, my teams are Fire/Ice so I avoid Water/Shadow magic mobs or 3 mammertees at the first round. You should kill the melee opponents first, and the in order of their QCK. The first round might be harder than other builds, but if you get used to it I think this works good :)
@GryphonSong Oh, i simply avoid the critical element oppontents, 3-dealer-packs or any kind of 4-packs. Like, my teams are Fire/Ice so I avoid Water/Shadow magic mobs or 3 mammertees at the first round. You should kill the melee opponents first, and the in order of their QCK. The first round might be harder than other builds, but if you get used to it I think this works good :)
bump :D
bump :D
@groot

Saving for later!
@groot

Saving for later!
tumblr_ns3r6dziq41tz47obo1_400.gif
@Spaice This looks handy; I'll try it - thanks! ^^
@Spaice This looks handy; I'll try it - thanks! ^^
@Hayum I notice your Dealer A (Hraka) has Sap, would you consider a rallied Sap to be sufficient healing for rare hits in Kelp Beds/Golem Workshop? I'm going to try making a full team of shattered cannons, under the theory that between Ambushes, Rallies and Hastes, the team will only very rarely be hit (except for, of course, during breath-gathering turns).
@Hayum I notice your Dealer A (Hraka) has Sap, would you consider a rallied Sap to be sufficient healing for rare hits in Kelp Beds/Golem Workshop? I'm going to try making a full team of shattered cannons, under the theory that between Ambushes, Rallies and Hastes, the team will only very rarely be hit (except for, of course, during breath-gathering turns).
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
@Coldblooded Oh I use Sap when I train a fodder with this shattered cannons in Kelp Beds and it is quite helpful, when you encounter a Wavesweeper. I usually don't use the Sap if I don't encounter the bosses. If you prefer to refresh the page when you meet a boss while fodder training, I don't think you need one! :)

And the thing is if your team have a healer (especially a Quck Healer), you don't even need any Saps! Healer would do everything for you. :D
@Coldblooded Oh I use Sap when I train a fodder with this shattered cannons in Kelp Beds and it is quite helpful, when you encounter a Wavesweeper. I usually don't use the Sap if I don't encounter the bosses. If you prefer to refresh the page when you meet a boss while fodder training, I don't think you need one! :)

And the thing is if your team have a healer (especially a Quck Healer), you don't even need any Saps! Healer would do everything for you. :D
@Hayum Ah, okay! I ask because I think it may be faster to have a third canon rather than a healer, so it's something I'd like to experiment with for farming. But if it doesn't work out, I can always tincture and re-stone to the quick healer build. c: Anyways, that information is really helpful, thank you!
@Hayum Ah, okay! I ask because I think it may be faster to have a third canon rather than a healer, so it's something I'd like to experiment with for farming. But if it doesn't work out, I can always tincture and re-stone to the quick healer build. c: Anyways, that information is really helpful, thank you!
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
@MagicHats

Just a self ping since I have been thinking about setting up a golem grinding team (I already have a kelp grinding team)
@MagicHats

Just a self ping since I have been thinking about setting up a golem grinding team (I already have a kelp grinding team)
@hayum
Does it matter which element is the healer?
I have Ice, light, plague, arcane and wind element. I wonder which would be the best to tincture for the workshop.
Also can you tell me which stones to get.
Sorry if this is being asked before :)
Thanks for the guide :D
@hayum
Does it matter which element is the healer?
I have Ice, light, plague, arcane and wind element. I wonder which would be the best to tincture for the workshop.
Also can you tell me which stones to get.
Sorry if this is being asked before :)
Thanks for the guide :D
referral-cat1.gif
@Sandia Oh I usually prefer the Healer(magician) to be the best DAMAGE DEALER to the bosses, since their elemental attack is REALLY good for time efficient! But the thing is there is no type that is + to both Earth and Ice. So I think it's up to you! My friends prefer Wind, so I'd say that to you as well :)

I checked the elemental board for you! (When attack)

Light, Plague, Arcane : Neutral to both
Ice : - to Ice, Neutral to Earth -> NO ICE HEALER IN GOLEM WORKSHOP!
Wind : + To earth, Neutral to Ice

And for the healer stone, I simply use Contuse(basic) + elemental attack + Aid. That's all :)
@Sandia Oh I usually prefer the Healer(magician) to be the best DAMAGE DEALER to the bosses, since their elemental attack is REALLY good for time efficient! But the thing is there is no type that is + to both Earth and Ice. So I think it's up to you! My friends prefer Wind, so I'd say that to you as well :)

I checked the elemental board for you! (When attack)

Light, Plague, Arcane : Neutral to both
Ice : - to Ice, Neutral to Earth -> NO ICE HEALER IN GOLEM WORKSHOP!
Wind : + To earth, Neutral to Ice

And for the healer stone, I simply use Contuse(basic) + elemental attack + Aid. That's all :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10