Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [133Build] for Golem/Kelp Grinding +GIFs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Riverspell Oh thank you that would be great! XD If you provide me the data I'll add it in the post with credit C:
@Riverspell Oh thank you that would be great! XD If you provide me the data I'll add it in the post with credit C:
@hayum

Awesome, though no credit is necessary! I'm not after glory. xD

I'll go sell some junk so I can get a tincture and get this started. Er. Started after rollover. lol
@hayum

Awesome, though no credit is necessary! I'm not after glory. xD

I'll go sell some junk so I can get a tincture and get this started. Er. Started after rollover. lol
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell Thank you! Good luck with your trial! 8D
@Riverspell Thank you! Good luck with your trial! 8D
@hayum
I'm quite happy with my trainers but I'll definitely try this build to grind in Workshop! glad to see people are still trying new stuff with the limited diversity of the coli, hah.
@hayum
I'm quite happy with my trainers but I'll definitely try this build to grind in Workshop! glad to see people are still trying new stuff with the limited diversity of the coli, hah.
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
@Leeks
I really want to try this!
@Leeks
I really want to try this!
[center] Bump up since new enemies added in Golem Workshop! :D [item=Sentry Squawker][item=Chromefeather Lookout] [b]133Build[/b] can 2-shot kill both new bird golems with Scratch+Eliminate. [/center]

Bump up since new enemies added in Golem Workshop! :D

Sentry Squawker Chromefeather Lookout

133Build can 2-shot kill both new bird golems with Scratch+Eliminate.

+ Oh and 129Build can't kill new birds with Scratch+Eliminate.

+ Oh and 129Build can't kill new birds with Scratch+Eliminate.
It looks like you can scratch-eliminate the lightning birds with the Culex 129 build, but you need two scratches to kill the neutral ones.
It looks like you can scratch-eliminate the lightning birds with the Culex 129 build, but you need two scratches to kill the neutral ones.
they/them. fr time +3.
@Haematite Oh yes just found it! I'll edit. Thank you! :D
@Haematite Oh yes just found it! I'll edit. Thank you! :D
@hayum I have yet to try the full team for grinding in the Golem Workshop (I still have to train up a mage) but I have tried the two team for leveling in the kelp beds.

How do you keep your team from getting killed in the first round while you are gathering breaths? I keep dying in the first or second round.

I timed it, and after 12 minutes of leveling I got my fodder to level 6, and after 22 minutes I got it to level 7. How do you get such low leveling times with this build?
@hayum I have yet to try the full team for grinding in the Golem Workshop (I still have to train up a mage) but I have tried the two team for leveling in the kelp beds.

How do you keep your team from getting killed in the first round while you are gathering breaths? I keep dying in the first or second round.

I timed it, and after 12 minutes of leveling I got my fodder to level 6, and after 22 minutes I got it to level 7. How do you get such low leveling times with this build?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10