Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 471 472
@Culex So this may have been asked already, but if I have ability stones already on my dragons, and I send those dragons to someone for training, what happens to those ability stones?
@Culex So this may have been asked already, but if I have ability stones already on my dragons, and I send those dragons to someone for training, what happens to those ability stones?
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
@Hazuki
Everything equipped stays equipped.
@Hazuki
Everything equipped stays equipped.
@Culex
Thank you very much!
@Culex
Thank you very much!
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
@Culex, what Fragment stones would you suggest using? Currently my dragons are level 7 (just put Elim on them) and their stats are 39str/18qck and also currently have 1 +2 STR fragment. Their second fragment slot just opened up. I tinctured them early on so they are concurrent with the guide you have minus the Fragments which gave them more STR and the left over points I had from the level before that.

Thank you for your input and for taking the time to make this guide and try out all the tricks and tips! It's very much appreciated. :)
@Culex, what Fragment stones would you suggest using? Currently my dragons are level 7 (just put Elim on them) and their stats are 39str/18qck and also currently have 1 +2 STR fragment. Their second fragment slot just opened up. I tinctured them early on so they are concurrent with the guide you have minus the Fragments which gave them more STR and the left over points I had from the level before that.

Thank you for your input and for taking the time to make this guide and try out all the tricks and tips! It's very much appreciated. :)
RmW1nqU.png
@Mistiel
For the 3rd row? Nothing, now, 'cause none of them work. Neither do dominance bonuses. Only Rally/Haste/the int one I don't care about work.

Later? 3x Berserker. When those work, the guide may have to be revamped some, I tell you what. :| It'll be a good day, but a rough one on my statting recommendations.
@Mistiel
For the 3rd row? Nothing, now, 'cause none of them work. Neither do dominance bonuses. Only Rally/Haste/the int one I don't care about work.

Later? 3x Berserker. When those work, the guide may have to be revamped some, I tell you what. :| It'll be a good day, but a rough one on my statting recommendations.
@Culex, I thought the third row was the battle fragments that are +stats? The square one? :3a It's hard to tell which one it is with the frigging number over it from the AH (where I'm looking at it).
@Culex, I thought the third row was the battle fragments that are +stats? The square one? :3a It's hard to tell which one it is with the frigging number over it from the AH (where I'm looking at it).
RmW1nqU.png
@Mistiel
Yeah, the +stat ones don't work. So do whatever you want for now; whenever the coli gets a grand update I guess we'll see a fix to them.
@Mistiel
Yeah, the +stat ones don't work. So do whatever you want for now; whenever the coli gets a grand update I guess we'll see a fix to them.
@Culex, oh wow, I had no idea they didn't work. :| Is there anything else on the Coli that's busted for now? I think mine have 1 stat frag each (if I'd known they didn't work beforehand I wouldn't have gotten them), but knowing they don't work I won't bother with any others I get from the Coli.

Also, when I reach the higher levels to open up the second Triangle battle stone, should I be equipping a second Ambush? Will they stack like that or should I save it for the Berserker stone?

Sorry for all the questions! Your guide is just so amazing and rounded out I can't help but ask anyway.
@Culex, oh wow, I had no idea they didn't work. :| Is there anything else on the Coli that's busted for now? I think mine have 1 stat frag each (if I'd known they didn't work beforehand I wouldn't have gotten them), but knowing they don't work I won't bother with any others I get from the Coli.

Also, when I reach the higher levels to open up the second Triangle battle stone, should I be equipping a second Ambush? Will they stack like that or should I save it for the Berserker stone?

Sorry for all the questions! Your guide is just so amazing and rounded out I can't help but ask anyway.
RmW1nqU.png
@Mistiel
Yep, shove a 2nd Ambush in there. They stack. Berserker goes in the tier above, the squares.
The coli does have 2 other interesting bugs; one is only present in the Mire (when Psywurms use Enfeeble, it does damage, but doesn't show it on your health bar, so some dragons just kinda stop responding until the next fight). The other is that the first Ambush stone you have on your quickest dragon won't work. Just 1 though, out of an eventual 6. So you'll have quite a few attacks before the enemies, just 1 fewer than you SHOULD have. If you have only 1 Ambush stone on your whole team, then it too won't work, hence it's best to have all 6 (in preparation for that bug being fixed), and to still have 5 working Ambushes.
@Mistiel
Yep, shove a 2nd Ambush in there. They stack. Berserker goes in the tier above, the squares.
The coli does have 2 other interesting bugs; one is only present in the Mire (when Psywurms use Enfeeble, it does damage, but doesn't show it on your health bar, so some dragons just kinda stop responding until the next fight). The other is that the first Ambush stone you have on your quickest dragon won't work. Just 1 though, out of an eventual 6. So you'll have quite a few attacks before the enemies, just 1 fewer than you SHOULD have. If you have only 1 Ambush stone on your whole team, then it too won't work, hence it's best to have all 6 (in preparation for that bug being fixed), and to still have 5 working Ambushes.
I just joined with the last registration wave and with your guide I have three dragons at level 17 already. This is great!
I just joined with the last registration wave and with your guide I have three dragons at level 17 already. This is great!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 471 472