Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 470 471
Got two of my dragons to level cap today thanks to this guide (minus tincturing)
Got two of my dragons to level cap today thanks to this guide (minus tincturing)
Idk, i'm just here for the pretty dragons
ಠ_ಠ
his is amazing, I got my first real grinding team from 1 - 24 in less then a week.
his is amazing, I got my first real grinding team from 1 - 24 in less then a week.
tumblr_nh1y6baW9R1rzs33lo1_500.png[/center]
Haha, awesome, everyone! I'm glad everyone has the capacity to get up to levels where they can farm efficiently for food and capes and whatnot; it doesn't take the days and weeks we once believed, that's for sure.
Haha, awesome, everyone! I'm glad everyone has the capacity to get up to levels where they can farm efficiently for food and capes and whatnot; it doesn't take the days and weeks we once believed, that's for sure.
@Culex

Thank you so much for making this guide! It's really helped; my WC's are Level 18 in less than two days! Made around 250K as well! :D

Kinda embarrassing looking back now, it took me around a month to get my progens to Level 5. xD
@Culex

Thank you so much for making this guide! It's really helped; my WC's are Level 18 in less than two days! Made around 250K as well! :D

Kinda embarrassing looking back now, it took me around a month to get my progens to Level 5. xD
@Culex, this is an amazing guide and I'm trying it out right now (now that the coli is working lolol)! I do have a question though. Judging from the guide, all the points go into either STR or QCK, right? What if there are points left over (ie 1 or 2 points, when the str/qck get into the higher points such as needing 5 or 6 points, etc..)?
@Culex, this is an amazing guide and I'm trying it out right now (now that the coli is working lolol)! I do have a question though. Judging from the guide, all the points go into either STR or QCK, right? What if there are points left over (ie 1 or 2 points, when the str/qck get into the higher points such as needing 5 or 6 points, etc..)?
RmW1nqU.png
@Mistiel Good question. Save 'em. A few levels' worth of leftover points = another point of STR or QCK.
@Mistiel Good question. Save 'em. A few levels' worth of leftover points = another point of STR or QCK.
@Culex You seem to have forgotten the Deaths-Head Stag in the Woodland Path. [img]http://i.gyazo.com/41b6845110987aa37ac56a5fcc88bf86.png[/img] Edit: Unless you keep them out if they've been mentioned before. Edit 2: The same set-up happened AGAIN D: And Leafy Moths. [img]http://i.gyazo.com/9a0a3137236b1f4df5cf0dc19e63fdef.png[/img]
@Culex You seem to have forgotten the Deaths-Head Stag in the Woodland Path.
41b6845110987aa37ac56a5fcc88bf86.png
Edit: Unless you keep them out if they've been mentioned before.
Edit 2: The same set-up happened AGAIN D:
And Leafy Moths. 9a0a3137236b1f4df5cf0dc19e63fdef.png
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Coolkid Noted, fixed! Thanks!
@Coolkid Noted, fixed! Thanks!
@Culex You're welcome! I got to level 6 in an hour, it's going great. Thanks for making the guide!
Edit: By the way, I saw the Bluefin Chargers using Meditate and Contuse in Woodland Path.
@Culex You're welcome! I got to level 6 in an hour, it's going great. Thanks for making the guide!
Edit: By the way, I saw the Bluefin Chargers using Meditate and Contuse in Woodland Path.
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
@Culex Gah I dunno what I'm saying, I meant something else but I don't remember. Bluefins Chargers don't use Contuse..
This is why I shouldn't run a guide like this
@Culex Gah I dunno what I'm saying, I meant something else but I don't remember. Bluefins Chargers don't use Contuse..
This is why I shouldn't run a guide like this
o6FGGwX.pngGWb9eUn.png
ElKYM7J.pngjh3xPp0.png
mlHpBMC.png6mVFIuV.png
nWiQNX9.pngFObX7rS.png

x6q41j.png
8X2ZJTK.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 470 471