Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to Train Your Dragon, By Duke
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 471 472
@Duke

I found this post a bit late but now I understand a few things.

I recently put together another team, in it I have a snapper that I wanted to use as a healer and have the other two as fighters. My problem is that after a certain point I get massacred no matter the level.

In one team I had a dragon that was level 9 but got pounded in low levels (of course I forgot about the stat points ) so I assembled another team.

Now...with my ice snapper I gave it the heal ability and an ice attack which, upon further introspection, was a mistake and should have given it something that let it accumulate more mana and at a faster rate SO...I might make a new team.

So if I am to understand this, team assemblage is like on Sylestia where one dragon is your tank, one is a battler and another kind of does support -but still can assist in battle.

Now I know why I could not get anywhere beyond Woodland Path.

Right now with my snapper I am working on its defense and intelligence considering that it will heal others and will have to dedicate one to just pure strength.

We'll see...I am glad to have found this thread.
@Duke

I found this post a bit late but now I understand a few things.

I recently put together another team, in it I have a snapper that I wanted to use as a healer and have the other two as fighters. My problem is that after a certain point I get massacred no matter the level.

In one team I had a dragon that was level 9 but got pounded in low levels (of course I forgot about the stat points ) so I assembled another team.

Now...with my ice snapper I gave it the heal ability and an ice attack which, upon further introspection, was a mistake and should have given it something that let it accumulate more mana and at a faster rate SO...I might make a new team.

So if I am to understand this, team assemblage is like on Sylestia where one dragon is your tank, one is a battler and another kind of does support -but still can assist in battle.

Now I know why I could not get anywhere beyond Woodland Path.

Right now with my snapper I am working on its defense and intelligence considering that it will heal others and will have to dedicate one to just pure strength.

We'll see...I am glad to have found this thread.
This is so helpful! Thank you!
This is so helpful! Thank you!
hu72dVR.png
@Culex

Leveling a bunch of 25's with this guide because it's NoTN, and I noticed that some entries haven't been placed in the Arena since it's update.

I'm using a team of Lvl 16s, all tinctured with scratch eliminate, 77 STR, 40 QUICK. The guide recommends going into the Arena at this level.

With this build it takes two scratches + 1 Elim to take out :

- Armored Greatowl
- Hulking Greatowl
- Raptorik Ringmaster
- Longneck Scrapper
- Greenwing Razerclaw
- Ashmane Chimera
- Bengal Chimera

I didn't notice these monsters making anything too hard. I didn't have to reset often, and it seems like they're very slow when you have two ambushes, so you generally have enough time to get at least two down when there's a pack of three. Both Sprangyroos appear to be faster (when in a pack of three) than any pack of three of the above monsters.

I haven't met :

- Longneck Gladiator
- Stormclaw Showman
- Raptorik Bladedancer

But I suspect they are also 2 scratch + 1 Elim, considering the other pairs were all the same. I will edit if I meet them before you reply.

EDIT:

Stormclaw Showman takes 2 Scratch + 1 Elim.

EDIT #2:

Raptorik Bladedancer takes 2 Scratch + 1 Elim.
@Culex

Leveling a bunch of 25's with this guide because it's NoTN, and I noticed that some entries haven't been placed in the Arena since it's update.

I'm using a team of Lvl 16s, all tinctured with scratch eliminate, 77 STR, 40 QUICK. The guide recommends going into the Arena at this level.

With this build it takes two scratches + 1 Elim to take out :

- Armored Greatowl
- Hulking Greatowl
- Raptorik Ringmaster
- Longneck Scrapper
- Greenwing Razerclaw
- Ashmane Chimera
- Bengal Chimera

I didn't notice these monsters making anything too hard. I didn't have to reset often, and it seems like they're very slow when you have two ambushes, so you generally have enough time to get at least two down when there's a pack of three. Both Sprangyroos appear to be faster (when in a pack of three) than any pack of three of the above monsters.

I haven't met :

- Longneck Gladiator
- Stormclaw Showman
- Raptorik Bladedancer

But I suspect they are also 2 scratch + 1 Elim, considering the other pairs were all the same. I will edit if I meet them before you reply.

EDIT:

Stormclaw Showman takes 2 Scratch + 1 Elim.

EDIT #2:

Raptorik Bladedancer takes 2 Scratch + 1 Elim.
@Samayl

You can check Sylvandyr's guide: Coliseum Skills and Monster Stats, monster requirement mode.
@Samayl

You can check Sylvandyr's guide: Coliseum Skills and Monster Stats, monster requirement mode.
@ChatZNoir
@ing myself so I don't lose this
@ChatZNoir
@ing myself so I don't lose this
HkhtXgT.png
dgZqX5Q.png
11efmKl.png
1WgaLgV.png
zF6zw52.png
YMPbu9R.png
ENG/DEU OK zPFQlLy.png
Thank you fot this tutorial I hope yu have happy holidays!! INT/healer build is perfect <3 first time in forever I can farm in Golem Workshop <3
Thank you fot this tutorial I hope yu have happy holidays!! INT/healer build is perfect <3 first time in forever I can farm in Golem Workshop <3
wind_by_estra_chan-d8vzjl6.png

NoodleDad forever /o/
@Blitzra Pinging myself for this.
Thank you for sharing such a neat guide!
@Blitzra Pinging myself for this.
Thank you for sharing such a neat guide!
z0HlerP.png

Thank you :3
Thank you :3
Bumping this up
Bumping this up
@Culex
Apparently I didn't read through your entire guide and I ended up with two level 10 dergs with STR 41 and QCK 31
Is it necessary to reset the stat points and redo it from there or should I just continue and assign the stat points according to your guide?
@Culex
Apparently I didn't read through your entire guide and I ended up with two level 10 dergs with STR 41 and QCK 31
Is it necessary to reset the stat points and redo it from there or should I just continue and assign the stat points according to your guide?
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 471 472