Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 592 593
If you encounter any ads that float or migrate their way into our content area, please let us know and we'll do our best to block the ad from our server. Ads should ONLY display as a skyscraper along the left (in the beige area) and as a leaderboard (in our red footer.). Ads should never overtake any other area of the site.

Providing the ad name, and a screenshot can be helpful, if possible.

Thanks, and have a great night!

If you encounter any ads that float or migrate their way into our content area, please let us know and we'll do our best to block the ad from our server. Ads should ONLY display as a skyscraper along the left (in the beige area) and as a leaderboard (in our red footer.). Ads should never overtake any other area of the site.

Providing the ad name, and a screenshot can be helpful, if possible.

Thanks, and have a great night!

I don't know if here is the proper place to report this but as it pertains to the ads I feel that I should report it here.

The majority of the time I am not seeing any ads at all(leader board or skyscraper), just the message meant for those who are using them on your site.

I use the latest version of Chrome and I do not have any ad blockers installed so that is not the issue.

It may be related to the large amount of lag your server is currently being inflicted with.

(which I suppose is both a blessing and a curse)

in which case that is likely not a good thing for a site whose major source of income is from ads.
I don't know if here is the proper place to report this but as it pertains to the ads I feel that I should report it here.

The majority of the time I am not seeing any ads at all(leader board or skyscraper), just the message meant for those who are using them on your site.

I use the latest version of Chrome and I do not have any ad blockers installed so that is not the issue.

It may be related to the large amount of lag your server is currently being inflicted with.

(which I suppose is both a blessing and a curse)

in which case that is likely not a good thing for a site whose major source of income is from ads.
PdgyR10.png
Most of the time, I see no ads- just the Chrome icon telling me to click to start a Flash script. Which I'm not gonna do. (Sorry, guys!)

With Android and iPad tablet players, y'all might get more ad conversions if fewer of them were Flash.
Most of the time, I see no ads- just the Chrome icon telling me to click to start a Flash script. Which I'm not gonna do. (Sorry, guys!)

With Android and iPad tablet players, y'all might get more ad conversions if fewer of them were Flash.
Would you also want us to report "questionable" ads? I saw one a few months ago that was for "single ladies want you now" and had a lady lifting her skirt to show her butt.
Would you also want us to report "questionable" ads? I saw one a few months ago that was for "single ladies want you now" and had a lady lifting her skirt to show her butt.
[quote name="Warpwind" date="2013-06-10 02:24:14" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=1&id=27823#34398"]Would you also want us to report "questionable" ads? I saw one a few months ago that was for "single ladies want you now" and had a lady lifting her skirt to show her butt.[/quote] Yes, please report ads like that. I think I remember that one! We were on a blocking spree.

Yes, please report ads like that.

I think I remember that one! We were on a blocking spree.
I'm sorry, I forgot the Ad name but once and only once did I have an ad in Jigsaw float into the fullscreen. I had to Escape and then F to put it back in place.

I can tell you it had a blue/gray background and text, not pictures.

I've tried to recreate it but I've not been able to since. I'm sorry :(
I'm sorry, I forgot the Ad name but once and only once did I have an ad in Jigsaw float into the fullscreen. I had to Escape and then F to put it back in place.

I can tell you it had a blue/gray background and text, not pictures.

I've tried to recreate it but I've not been able to since. I'm sorry :(
coffee. need coffee.
Built Tough Commercial Truck goes over the top of the games when you full screen.

edit: Using Chrome as well on Win7
Built Tough Commercial Truck goes over the top of the games when you full screen.

edit: Using Chrome as well on Win7
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
I'm having the same issue with the Built Tough Commercial Truck Ad. Using Chrome and this happens every time the ad is on. No other ads doing this.
I'm having the same issue with the Built Tough Commercial Truck Ad. Using Chrome and this happens every time the ad is on. No other ads doing this.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
The Lincoln Motor Company's MKZ goes over top the jigsaw as well when full screened.
The Lincoln Motor Company's MKZ goes over top the jigsaw as well when full screened.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Umm... I'm not sure of what some people would consider inappropriate but there is an add for "imvu". Well they were sowing a vampire with transparent clothing so you could see her underwear.
Umm... I'm not sure of what some people would consider inappropriate but there is an add for "imvu". Well they were sowing a vampire with transparent clothing so you could see her underwear.
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png2kxSxyM3.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 592 593