Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Advertising Report Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 592 593
has anyone had the beauty bar ads... i think its inappropriate

has anyone had the beauty bar ads... i think its inappropriate

piggyumb_zpsbe55c07c.png
I'm still getting the toolkit attack, only from this website, no others. The ads on the page aren't consistent but Norton did say that the source was from something called "ad solution".

Maybe I just have a hyper-sensitive firewall? I haven't seen anyone else complain about it, but I also know it is not anything stemming from my computer; I've run so many scans and searches.
I'm still getting the toolkit attack, only from this website, no others. The ads on the page aren't consistent but Norton did say that the source was from something called "ad solution".

Maybe I just have a hyper-sensitive firewall? I haven't seen anyone else complain about it, but I also know it is not anything stemming from my computer; I've run so many scans and searches.
to the sea and all it bears
Not sure if questionable or not (although definitely delicious), I've encountered the Budweiser Limearita and Strawberita ads twice now.
Sorry, can't provide a screencap on this device.
Not sure if questionable or not (although definitely delicious), I've encountered the Budweiser Limearita and Strawberita ads twice now.
Sorry, can't provide a screencap on this device.
[quote name="zaralynda" date="2013-07-12 14:15:53" url="main.php?p=mb&board=frd&page=3&id=27823#470574"]I'm getting the "script in this movie is causing flash player to run slow" error on a bunch of ads. I tend to run 10 tabs at a time, so I've only been able to definitively identify the ad once. I'm not sure how to get a link from it, since I stopped it. It's a white box with the text "Your bank does many things well".[/quote] I've been getting this error too, on that same ad -- it's one of the ones down the side of the page, not across the bottom, and it locks up my browser until I agree to stop the script, so I can't get a better look at it than that.
I'm getting the "script in this movie is causing flash player to run slow" error on a bunch of ads. I tend to run 10 tabs at a time, so I've only been able to definitively identify the ad once. I'm not sure how to get a link from it, since I stopped it. It's a white box with the text "Your bank does many things well".

I've been getting this error too, on that same ad -- it's one of the ones down the side of the page, not across the bottom, and it locks up my browser until I agree to stop the script, so I can't get a better look at it than that.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
Sooo, went to visit my friends clan page, and this is what I got. I refreshed twice and it was there again and again, the third time it changed to Zappos or something. Anyway, figured I would report it. this is the page the ad was on.
Sooo, went to visit my friends clan page, and this is what I got. I refreshed twice and it was there again and again, the third time it changed to Zappos or something. Anyway, figured I would report it. this is the page the ad was on.
----~(。・ܫ・。)ノ♡~----
Just a heads up, my antivirus blocked an ad on the sidebar of the suggestion board for a potential virus. I wasn't able to grab a screen of the alert before it faded, and the ad itself is now just showing a standard "failed to connect" page, but I wanted people to be aware. I'll see if I can grab a screenshot the next time it pops up.

Edit: Got the info: It was a "HTML/IFrame.B.Gen virus" from

For the love of the Stormcatcher, don't click on the link below

http://72.51.47.66/adsolution10x32/metrics.php?t=98&dr=7Qmpz/4NmWxxFB+w36QXzPdthnTd+NAXLOpAaEJEeIvdPkLtzY61MU/FU/+bEt6PyNIiu9aIvXGChE/DCIW/eYkpLXJHiW3UvdQh6FdPQnEfzunPL70I3tJK+xOC2ioUXOJekSTDbKyUoiQRMhWCgJY8Hmnhbmq60n9mf+BUCyrdRSJq/4

Not sure if that helps any, but I figured it was worth a shot.
Just a heads up, my antivirus blocked an ad on the sidebar of the suggestion board for a potential virus. I wasn't able to grab a screen of the alert before it faded, and the ad itself is now just showing a standard "failed to connect" page, but I wanted people to be aware. I'll see if I can grab a screenshot the next time it pops up.

Edit: Got the info: It was a "HTML/IFrame.B.Gen virus" from

For the love of the Stormcatcher, don't click on the link below

http://72.51.47.66/adsolution10x32/metrics.php?t=98&dr=7Qmpz/4NmWxxFB+w36QXzPdthnTd+NAXLOpAaEJEeIvdPkLtzY61MU/FU/+bEt6PyNIiu9aIvXGChE/DCIW/eYkpLXJHiW3UvdQh6FdPQnEfzunPL70I3tJK+xOC2ioUXOJekSTDbKyUoiQRMhWCgJY8Hmnhbmq60n9mf+BUCyrdRSJq/4

Not sure if that helps any, but I figured it was worth a shot.
I keep getting the same Quicktime errors on ads. Not sure if it's the same one every time, though it probably is. Running Google Chrome, which notoriously doesn't get along with it, of course.

It got so bad while I was trying to play higher/lower and whatnot--once every like five pageloads at worst--that I gave up and re-enabled Adblock Plus, which I had previously disabled on FR to support the site.

I really /want/ to disable Adblock and support FR better. But I don't want browser crashes every ten minutes. D;
I keep getting the same Quicktime errors on ads. Not sure if it's the same one every time, though it probably is. Running Google Chrome, which notoriously doesn't get along with it, of course.

It got so bad while I was trying to play higher/lower and whatnot--once every like five pageloads at worst--that I gave up and re-enabled Adblock Plus, which I had previously disabled on FR to support the site.

I really /want/ to disable Adblock and support FR better. But I don't want browser crashes every ten minutes. D;
water_banner.png
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn277/ShinaNeko/FRadd_zps3f652ac6.png
This is picture of the add I kept getting yesterday. I haven't seen it today, but I don't think sexy underwear is part of FR's imag

http://www.miriale.com/fi/fi/products/affiliates/2243.aspx?AffId=1&Country=FI&Language=fi&Brand=Miriale&Target=oid2243&Decorate=1&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=textlink&utm_campaign=GADW&AffTrk=&gclid=CKCX752XwbgCFXF8cAodlTUAXw
That is the link where the add leads.
It showed up today 21.7.2013 again around 10:50 FR time
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn277/ShinaNeko/FRadd_zps3f652ac6.png
This is picture of the add I kept getting yesterday. I haven't seen it today, but I don't think sexy underwear is part of FR's imag

http://www.miriale.com/fi/fi/products/affiliates/2243.aspx?AffId=1&Country=FI&Language=fi&Brand=Miriale&Target=oid2243&Decorate=1&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=textlink&utm_campaign=GADW&AffTrk=&gclid=CKCX752XwbgCFXF8cAodlTUAXw
That is the link where the add leads.
It showed up today 21.7.2013 again around 10:50 FR time
PoU9kzE.png
So this happened today. I'm thinking it might have to do with the EA ad on the side there but I foolishly didn't check the bottom.

I'll report back if I get another obnoxious survey thing appearing.
So this happened today. I'm thinking it might have to do with the EA ad on the side there but I foolishly didn't check the bottom.

I'll report back if I get another obnoxious survey thing appearing.
oh dude oh man i forget how to fr
This ad only spilled out of the ad area when putting the mouse over the bottom part of it [img]http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/orangedragoness/1984185/356669/356669_1000.png[/img]
This ad only spilled out of the ad area when putting the mouse over the bottom part of it

356669_1000.png
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 592 593