Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 5x8! (ID #55555555)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 80 81
hello guys! here i am with an on time prediction LOL. 5x8 is expected to come this week so [b]this will be my final estimate before the hatch[/b]! as of writing this post, #55462883 was hatched at 14:45 FR! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55462883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554629/55462883_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]1269779[/b] dragons have hatched between [b]#54193104[/b] (start) and [b]#55462883[/b] (current) between 8/5/19 12:25 FR and 9/22/19 14:45 FR. that's 6 weeks, 6 days, 2 hours, and 20 minutes, which is 69260 minutes, meaning our current hatchrate is [b]18.333 dragons per minute[/b]! this has been pretty stable for the last couple of estimates there are 92672 dragons left until 5x8. with the current hatchrate of 18.333, the current hatch estimate is in 5054.787, which is [u]3 days, 12 hours, and 14.787 minutes[/u] from when the last dragon hatched, or [b]Thursday, September 26th at 2:59 FR[/b]! yes, that is in AM :'D with upper and lower estimates of 20 and 16 dragons per minute, the approximate range is from [b]Wednesday, September 25th at 19:58 FR[/b] and [b]Thursday, September 26th at 15:17 FR[/b]. i'll update the front page now! #55500000 is coming up, which means the close countdown ping will be out soon! once i make the initial announcement ping, that pinglist is free to use in conjunction with general! so unless a bunch of dragons hatch super fast to speed up the hatchrate, i'm almost certainly going to miss the hatch lmao. i may ask someone to ping the ID 5x8 pinglist, or i may just ping it late when i'm awake. just letting you guys know in advance ^^ ...i said i'd ping during the week but i've been bad at that sdjkg. reminder that you guys can ping too! @Marge @parasites @RoseofRomania @2020 @AoiNoRyuu @SolnaSuon @Keriae @Morzelus @Idyll @Auraea @Vullaby @Pufferheart @MollyMerula @squidspeaker @Valyrie @Meyoline @etui @Lixue @FreeToFly @Aterna @Nicolle @mayanaz @Abyssdrake @FairyForestKing @Foxe @MoonlitCacti @Scythis @Bast6415 @AlexTheTrashBin @VoidedMortal @TastyPastry @XNeox @wyvernaura888 @LynxieRG @Daemonengrau @Solisk @Rvan @Qhersek @MeKat @Xeyla @Midorikage @Foxtavia @quilliper @AntiFerret @Vwoop @Silverbolt1159 @GalacticExplorer @mageoflight @Acapella @Arah @Sillette @MaplesHaiku @GrandeLatte @Fresa @Drag0n5 @JoJoBean @Vaixation @beepboopitsme @paintminion @dallonweekes @Owleics @Pyracantha @Qhersek @Vader @Arcanedragon @Premiumhugs @Whyvern @GardenSnail @CatInDisguise @QueenKatoe @warriorjames @likely6 @Biuret @TwilitDragon @Shr0ud @seylon @FlyingSharksFly @Anourou @GreenGalaxy @Astariall @Skelestial @Trilonyte @xihli @lavendersoap @Ambercat12 @TrustRae @SwiftIsHere @lunarskips @reilon @nottwosmallcacti
hello guys! here i am with an on time prediction LOL. 5x8 is expected to come this week so this will be my final estimate before the hatch!

as of writing this post, #55462883 was hatched at 14:45 FR!

55462883_350.png

1269779 dragons have hatched between #54193104 (start) and #55462883 (current) between 8/5/19 12:25 FR and 9/22/19 14:45 FR. that's 6 weeks, 6 days, 2 hours, and 20 minutes, which is 69260 minutes, meaning our current hatchrate is 18.333 dragons per minute! this has been pretty stable for the last couple of estimates

there are 92672 dragons left until 5x8. with the current hatchrate of 18.333, the current hatch estimate is in 5054.787, which is 3 days, 12 hours, and 14.787 minutes from when the last dragon hatched, or Thursday, September 26th at 2:59 FR! yes, that is in AM :'D

with upper and lower estimates of 20 and 16 dragons per minute, the approximate range is from Wednesday, September 25th at 19:58 FR and Thursday, September 26th at 15:17 FR. i'll update the front page now!

#55500000 is coming up, which means the close countdown ping will be out soon! once i make the initial announcement ping, that pinglist is free to use in conjunction with general!

so unless a bunch of dragons hatch super fast to speed up the hatchrate, i'm almost certainly going to miss the hatch lmao. i may ask someone to ping the ID 5x8 pinglist, or i may just ping it late when i'm awake. just letting you guys know in advance ^^

...i said i'd ping during the week but i've been bad at that sdjkg. reminder that you guys can ping too!

@Marge @parasites @RoseofRomania @2020 @AoiNoRyuu @SolnaSuon @Keriae @Morzelus @Idyll @Auraea @Vullaby @Pufferheart @MollyMerula @squidspeaker @Valyrie @Meyoline @etui @Lixue @FreeToFly @Aterna @Nicolle @mayanaz @Abyssdrake @FairyForestKing @Foxe @MoonlitCacti @Scythis @Bast6415 @AlexTheTrashBin @VoidedMortal @TastyPastry @XNeox @wyvernaura888 @LynxieRG @Daemonengrau @Solisk @Rvan @Qhersek @MeKat @Xeyla @Midorikage @Foxtavia @quilliper @AntiFerret @Vwoop @Silverbolt1159 @GalacticExplorer @mageoflight @Acapella @Arah @Sillette @MaplesHaiku @GrandeLatte @Fresa @Drag0n5 @JoJoBean @Vaixation @beepboopitsme @paintminion @dallonweekes @Owleics @Pyracantha @Qhersek @Vader @Arcanedragon @Premiumhugs @Whyvern @GardenSnail @CatInDisguise @QueenKatoe @warriorjames @likely6 @Biuret @TwilitDragon @Shr0ud @seylon @FlyingSharksFly @Anourou @GreenGalaxy @Astariall @Skelestial @Trilonyte @xihli @lavendersoap @Ambercat12 @TrustRae @SwiftIsHere @lunarskips @reilon @nottwosmallcacti
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
I honestly might try and stay up until then, or wake up early that day XD
I honestly might try and stay up until then, or wake up early that day XD
waywind_banner.png

Waywind Wanderers

We will wander wherever the wind takes us.
please ping me !
please ping me !
just came back to the
game, please be patient!
19. g1/special id collector
@GalacticExplorer obligatory Sleep Is Important but also do what you'd like, good luck! :D

@March the pinglist is self-editing!
@GalacticExplorer obligatory Sleep Is Important but also do what you'd like, good luck! :D

@March the pinglist is self-editing!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
Looking forward to the hatch, that's about 6am my time but you can bet I'll be waiting eagerly!
Looking forward to the hatch, that's about 6am my time but you can bet I'll be waiting eagerly!
............78171985_Ldn_4099977.png ... Void...
♦ He/Him
♦ FR+3
♦ INTP-A
Trans prideGay pride
_
Please Ping for ID Help
SIDHA Mod
Tricolor Scatterscroll Project
XXX Sales Tab

.Contact me on Discord at
VoidedMortal#0413
... 78172044_uAn.png ..
yeah there's no way i'm getting it huikjhgft

why must the cool id dragons always hatch extremely early in the morning [sadness]
yeah there's no way i'm getting it huikjhgft

why must the cool id dragons always hatch extremely early in the morning [sadness]
that'll be 5 am for me... guess i'll be getting up early XD

(not to flex or anything but i hatched 49999999 during the 50mil countdown lol)
that'll be 5 am for me... guess i'll be getting up early XD

(not to flex or anything but i hatched 49999999 during the 50mil countdown lol)
@VoidedMortal i wish you luck!! get some good sleep and hopefully you'll have a good shot B)

@parasites man i have no idea why they hatch at butts-o-clock every time sdkjghsdkgj. i think 50mil hatched around 11pm fr time and all others have been like?? the middle of the night??? it's ridic. smaller IDs have hatched in midday tho, i think that's how i managed to grab a few recently (54mil, 54x4, 55mil) - those would probably be worth going for! :D
@VoidedMortal i wish you luck!! get some good sleep and hopefully you'll have a good shot B)

@parasites man i have no idea why they hatch at butts-o-clock every time sdkjghsdkgj. i think 50mil hatched around 11pm fr time and all others have been like?? the middle of the night??? it's ridic. smaller IDs have hatched in midday tho, i think that's how i managed to grab a few recently (54mil, 54x4, 55mil) - those would probably be worth going for! :D
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Ambercat12 yooooo that's def something worth flexing for!!! i mean hey at that rate you basically got it but site lag deemed you just a little bit ahead LOL. i believe in you!!
@Ambercat12 yooooo that's def something worth flexing for!!! i mean hey at that rate you basically got it but site lag deemed you just a little bit ahead LOL. i believe in you!!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi
timezones are just weird :P 5x8 seems to be hatching at 4:59 in the morning for me and i definitely know i won't be awake at that time

i'm definitely gonna try for another id though! that is, if i manage to get an egg...
@Alphazi
timezones are just weird :P 5x8 seems to be hatching at 4:59 in the morning for me and i definitely know i won't be awake at that time

i'm definitely gonna try for another id though! that is, if i manage to get an egg...
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 80 81