Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | It's not
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Gayoler is always what I will call them, now and forever.
Gayoler is always what I will call them, now and forever.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
When I was trying to find some old art from when Jailbreak first dropped, I saw Gaoler was a real world and is a very old way of spelling jailer. I somehow didn't catch that it was still pronounced the same as jailer! I may always pronounce it as gail-er since that's how I've done it for the past year!
When I was trying to find some old art from when Jailbreak first dropped, I saw Gaoler was a real world and is a very old way of spelling jailer. I somehow didn't catch that it was still pronounced the same as jailer! I may always pronounce it as gail-er since that's how I've done it for the past year!
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Well, they're GAY now
Well, they're GAY now
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
i'm still gonna say gayoler good luck stopping me
i'm still gonna say gayoler good luck stopping me
lightning_small.pngplague_small.png
| remember that there is metal in your blood and lightning in your heart |
| they/them | certified dweeb | +3 fr time |
[quote name="GardenSnail" date="2019-06-08 08:14:58" ] It's not pronounced gay-oler??? It's pronounced jailer?? Who woulda known. [/quote] That's how I said it! I was confused when I realized it was said differently.
GardenSnail wrote on 2019-06-08 08:14:58:
It's not pronounced gay-oler??? It's pronounced jailer?? Who woulda known.
That's how I said it! I was confused when I realized it was said differently.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
I pronounce it Gay-ler
I pronounce it Gay-ler
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
Goa'uld was the first thing that keeps poping into my mind so i keep wanting to pronounce it similar to that. :x [img]https://scifi.media/wp-content/uploads/goauld/apophis.jpg[/img]
Goa'uld was the first thing that keeps poping into my mind so i keep wanting to pronounce it similar to that. :x
apophis.jpg

insert funny joke here
I know! I've always said gay-oler!
I know! I've always said gay-oler!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
I used to pronounce it as an arcane combination of 'Jailer' and 'Goaler'- Jao-lar.
I used to pronounce it as an arcane combination of 'Jailer' and 'Goaler'- Jao-lar.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I suppose if "faolan" is pronounced "fay-lin" then "Gaoler" can be "jailer"...
I suppose if "faolan" is pronounced "fay-lin" then "Gaoler" can be "jailer"...
FooterAds.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13