Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | yall drop your wishlists part 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
yeet
sorry it's a bit expensive but anything will do really
yeet
sorry it's a bit expensive but anything will do really
My wish list is in my bio- however, most everything is super expensive/personal goals for myself to get. So don’t feel pressured at all to give me anything! I will, however, be taking a peek at everyone else’s wish lists and seeing if I have any of the items they want!
My wish list is in my bio- however, most everything is super expensive/personal goals for myself to get. So don’t feel pressured at all to give me anything! I will, however, be taking a peek at everyone else’s wish lists and seeing if I have any of the items they want!
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
mine is in my sig. :>
I am after pretty much all the apparel on the site. XD

Hope ya feel better.
tbh i been having a bit of anxeity allot lately along with panic atks. x-x
mine is in my sig. :>
I am after pretty much all the apparel on the site. XD

Hope ya feel better.
tbh i been having a bit of anxeity allot lately along with panic atks. x-x
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
Check your PMs please X)
Check your PMs please X)
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51433228]Grimm[/url] is my wishkeeper. But it's more for my own personal reference - keeping track of all the stuff I've wanted and accomplished, while sprinkling in some lore in the process. I'm not in desperate want of anything on it - but I hope reading through it might offer a bit of entertainment. I'm really sorry to hear that things aren't doing so good. I hope that whatever is causing you grief, it will pass as soon as it can! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] It's super kind of you to want to help others when you're feeling bad. You deserve a big virtual hug!
Grimm is my wishkeeper. But it's more for my own personal reference - keeping track of all the stuff I've wanted and accomplished, while sprinkling in some lore in the process. I'm not in desperate want of anything on it - but I hope reading through it might offer a bit of entertainment.

I'm really sorry to hear that things aren't doing so good. I hope that whatever is causing you grief, it will pass as soon as it can! It's super kind of you to want to help others when you're feeling bad. You deserve a big virtual hug!
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
I hope you get out of your bad place soon ~

Feel free to send one of the cheaper apparels i listed or if you're strapped for cash don't worry about my wishlist hun

boop
I hope you get out of your bad place soon ~

Feel free to send one of the cheaper apparels i listed or if you're strapped for cash don't worry about my wishlist hun

boop
vbbxBX.png9QNbhfp.png
Hope you’re alright my dude, sucks that you’re feeling down again D::
Hope you’re alright my dude, sucks that you’re feeling down again D::
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
i haven't compiled a wishlist, but any old (or brand new) fest stuff is good if you don't think its any trouble! get better soon, i hope!!!
i haven't compiled a wishlist, but any old (or brand new) fest stuff is good if you don't think its any trouble! get better soon, i hope!!!
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
I hope you feel better soon
My wishlist is at the bottom of Frost’s bio, really just a list of genes I need. Don’t feel pressured to get me anything though!
I hope you feel better soon
My wishlist is at the bottom of Frost’s bio, really just a list of genes I need. Don’t feel pressured to get me anything though!
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
My wishlist is in my signature.

I really hope you have things lighten for you soon.
My wishlist is in my signature.

I really hope you have things lighten for you soon.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13