Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [WC 2019] Letters from the Exalted
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@tigressRising pinglist please! im not active in dom but this sounds cool!
@tigressRising pinglist please! im not active in dom but this sounds cool!
Bast
She/her
Was Bast6415
54149505.png be a chad dragon enjoyer. yes im begging for likes wyd
@tigressRising I would love to be on the ping list!
@tigressRising I would love to be on the ping list!
Waystone2.giftihutbH.pngnk0fJDk.pngrnj5WRD.pngWaystone1.gif ZhWd0U3.png
[/center]
@tigressRising I'd love to be on the pinglist for letters! [emoji=guardian laughing]
@tigressRising

I'd love to be on the pinglist for letters!
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...

@tigressRising Please add me to the pinglist

@tigressRising Please add me to the pinglist
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
@tigressRising Please add me as well! [emoji=scroll 2]
@tigressRising
Please add me as well!
  • FR+9
  • 29y/o
  • they/them
@tigressRising
Add me to the pinglist, please!
@tigressRising
Add me to the pinglist, please!
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/b5kOsyK.png[/img][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][size=5][size=5][color=blue][b][u]~Water~[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font][img]https://i.imgur.com/b5kOsyK.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=17&winggene=21&wings=99&auth=c3b55ccc700c189ed39c71c7f551321577937441&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [color=blue]Dear Water Flight, Greetings. My name is Breaker Sandshore, and I am the captain of the [i]Flying Marlin[/i], one of the ships sailing in the Wavecrest Expedition to explore the outer sea and search for the missing Tidelord. Before the expedition however, I was an ordinary Water dragon looking for a purpose in life. Like most Guardians, I felt the call to Search for my Charge, but for me the tug had always felt weak and unhurried, as if both my Charge and I knew that there was no rush and that we would find each other in due time. My apologies if that sounds unclear - a proper Oracle could probably give a more accurate, albeit cryptid, answer. Unlike many Water dragons, I had no talent for fortune-telling, though I was skilled in fighting and sailing. That was the reason I exalted myself to the Tidelord, in fact - I knew where my talents would be most useful. As an Exalt, I served as a Border Guard and Peacekeeper for many years until I was promoted to Border Guard Lieutenant and given command of my own ship. The moment I laid eyes on the [i]Flying Marlin[/i], I felt something in my heart finally settle into place, and I knew that I found my Charge. The [i]Flying Marlin[/i] and I have been inseparable ever since, and she’s carried me and my crew through many a fierce storm and battle. As one of Tidelord’s higher-ranked Exalts, I was chosen to serve as a ship captain for the Wavecrest Expedition due to my age, combat and maritime experience, and years of service to the Tidelord. As Captain, my responsibilities include coordinating routes with the other captains, looking after my crew, making sure everything onboard runs smoothly, and of course, searching for Tidelord. While it is tempting to get caught up in the excitement of exploring uncharted waters, we cannot forget the most important objective of our expedition: finding our Tidelord. Obviously, there are many Water Exalts sailing aboard our ships, both experienced veterans and greenhorn volunteers. We Water dragons have a personal stake in the search for Tidelord, and every Water Exalt brings important skills to the expedition. Some Water dragons are skilled mages, and can manipulate the currents to grant us swift travel, or convert salty seawater into safe-to-drink freshwater. Other Water dragons use their Foresight to predict and prepare for any obstacles we may face along the way. And still more Water dragons have great sailing experience, due to a lifetime of living on the Sea of a Thousand Currents. With so many skilled and dedicated Exalts devoted to searching for Tidelord, I have no doubt that our expedition will be a success. I thank you for taking the time to read my letter and learn more about the important contributions your Exalts are making for our expedition. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go and make sure none of the Exalts are slacking off or worse, defiling the [i]Flying Marlin[/i] with their inappropriate revelries. I understand that it is the Wavecrest Saturnalia, but that does not change the fact that we are on a serious mission to find the missing Tidelord and rescue him if need be. And it [i]especially[/i] does not change the fact that if I catch anyone making a mess of my beloved Charge with their partying, they will be court-marshalled and punished immediately. As for those of you who are not travelling with the expedition, I wish you all a happy Wavecrest Saturnalia. May the Tidelord grant your journeys smooth sailing - wherever He may be. Sincerely, Captain Breaker Sandshore[/color][/center]
b5kOsyK.png~Water~b5kOsyK.png

dragon?age=1&body=50&bodygene=4&breed=2&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=31&tertgene=17&winggene=21&wings=99&auth=c3b55ccc700c189ed39c71c7f551321577937441&dummyext=prev.png
Dear Water Flight,

Greetings. My name is Breaker Sandshore, and I am the captain of the Flying Marlin, one of the ships sailing in the Wavecrest Expedition to explore the outer sea and search for the missing Tidelord. Before the expedition however, I was an ordinary Water dragon looking for a purpose in life. Like most Guardians, I felt the call to Search for my Charge, but for me the tug had always felt weak and unhurried, as if both my Charge and I knew that there was no rush and that we would find each other in due time. My apologies if that sounds unclear - a proper Oracle could probably give a more accurate, albeit cryptid, answer. Unlike many Water dragons, I had no talent for fortune-telling, though I was skilled in fighting and sailing. That was the reason I exalted myself to the Tidelord, in fact - I knew where my talents would be most useful. As an Exalt, I served as a Border Guard and Peacekeeper for many years until I was promoted to Border Guard Lieutenant and given command of my own ship. The moment I laid eyes on the Flying Marlin, I felt something in my heart finally settle into place, and I knew that I found my Charge. The Flying Marlin and I have been inseparable ever since, and she’s carried me and my crew through many a fierce storm and battle.

As one of Tidelord’s higher-ranked Exalts, I was chosen to serve as a ship captain for the Wavecrest Expedition due to my age, combat and maritime experience, and years of service to the Tidelord. As Captain, my responsibilities include coordinating routes with the other captains, looking after my crew, making sure everything onboard runs smoothly, and of course, searching for Tidelord. While it is tempting to get caught up in the excitement of exploring uncharted waters, we cannot forget the most important objective of our expedition: finding our Tidelord.

Obviously, there are many Water Exalts sailing aboard our ships, both experienced veterans and greenhorn volunteers. We Water dragons have a personal stake in the search for Tidelord, and every Water Exalt brings important skills to the expedition. Some Water dragons are skilled mages, and can manipulate the currents to grant us swift travel, or convert salty seawater into safe-to-drink freshwater. Other Water dragons use their Foresight to predict and prepare for any obstacles we may face along the way. And still more Water dragons have great sailing experience, due to a lifetime of living on the Sea of a Thousand Currents. With so many skilled and dedicated Exalts devoted to searching for Tidelord, I have no doubt that our expedition will be a success.

I thank you for taking the time to read my letter and learn more about the important contributions your Exalts are making for our expedition. Now if you will excuse me, I have to go and make sure none of the Exalts are slacking off or worse, defiling the Flying Marlin with their inappropriate revelries. I understand that it is the Wavecrest Saturnalia, but that does not change the fact that we are on a serious mission to find the missing Tidelord and rescue him if need be. And it especially does not change the fact that if I catch anyone making a mess of my beloved Charge with their partying, they will be court-marshalled and punished immediately.

As for those of you who are not travelling with the expedition, I wish you all a happy Wavecrest Saturnalia. May the Tidelord grant your journeys smooth sailing - wherever He may be.

Sincerely,
Captain Breaker Sandshore
Na5WGHa.png
And the first letter has arrived! I'll likely post these in the later afternoon/evening most days due to school and preparing for exams.

@Amberleafz @MissNevermind @overture @Gryphonlady @BlazingSkyDragon @Minibani @Bast6415 @Arsenic33 @TheWhiteTigerGod @Meadbhb @MandragoraAutumn @BlackRayser Thank you for your interest! You've been added to the daily pinglist~

@tulmultuous @Ivythorn @Allunar @GingaSnap @LoveArdent @Andraya @Lightningwind You all asked me last year to ping you when I opened this event again - the first letter has just been posted, so please give it a read if you're still interested!
And the first letter has arrived! I'll likely post these in the later afternoon/evening most days due to school and preparing for exams.

@Amberleafz @MissNevermind @overture @Gryphonlady @BlazingSkyDragon @Minibani @Bast6415 @Arsenic33 @TheWhiteTigerGod @Meadbhb @MandragoraAutumn @BlackRayser Thank you for your interest! You've been added to the daily pinglist~

@tulmultuous @Ivythorn @Allunar @GingaSnap @LoveArdent @Andraya @Lightningwind You all asked me last year to ping you when I opened this event again - the first letter has just been posted, so please give it a read if you're still interested!
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising Aye ! Could I be added to pinglist please ? [emoji=pirate hat]
@tigressRising
Aye ! Could I be added to pinglist please ?
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
@Welgan Sure thing! You've been added!
@Welgan Sure thing! You've been added!
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10