Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [WC 2019] Letters from the Exalted
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/b5kOsyK.png[/img][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][size=5][size=5][color=blue][b][u]~Epilogue~[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font][img]https://i.imgur.com/b5kOsyK.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15031907] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/150320/15031907_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19554672] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/195547/19554672_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14503312] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145034/14503312_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The day after the Wavecrest Saturnalia ends, you're walking down to the Letters from the Exalted event to see if any new letters had arrived. Instead you find Seaweed, Mariela, and Shimmerglow taking down their booth and putting everything away. "Oh, hello again!" This time it's the Nocturne, Shimmerglow, who notices you first. "Good timing - we were just about to leave." You ask him where they're going. "Well, now that Wavecrest is over, the expedition is starting the journey to the seas beyond Sornieth. Most of the other ships have left already." A quick glance around confirms that the pier is mostly empty, with only a few boats still tethered to the docks. "Our boat will be traveling with them up until we reach the north end of the Sunbeam Ruins, then we'll turn around and return to our clan." You ask if that means goodbye, then. "Aw, don't look so glum, matey!" Seaweed chides you. "Sure, Wavecrest may be over fer now, but it'll come 'round again in a year's time. 'Twon't be long 'fore we sees each other again." He winks at you. "An' even if we don't, we'll always have our memories of each other an' the letters to warm our hearts, aye?" "Oh! Speakin' of letters," Mariela digs around in the pockets of her vest. "Ha! Knew I had it." She holds out a letter to you with a triumphant grin. "One last letter - from everyone. Why don'cha give it a read?" You take the letter and open it. Inside elegant, neat words are written out in blue ink. [i][color=blue]To all the dragons of Sornieth: We, the Exalts of Water, would like to thank everyone who contributed to the expedition in some way, whether through sending us volunteers, giving us funds, participating in the festival events, or even just reading our letters and following along on our journey. In writing these letters, we hoped that you could see what we Exalts were doing on the expedition, and how the dragons you sent us were helping with a great cause. But more importantly, we hoped that you would find enjoyment from our writings. With the Tidelord's disappearance, the future is more uncertain than ever. And yet, we sense great change coming on the horizon. In times like these, it is important to foster our bonds and enjoy the good times around us, so that we may better weather any storm that comes our way. Wavecrest has ended, and so has this event. But our journeys have just begun, as the expedition is now sailing towards the unknown world. Who knows what we may find? Whatever it is, we're sure it will make for an interesting tale when we return. We hope that you all enjoyed yourselves during the holiday, and that you have good fortunes and smooth sailing for the rest of the year. Sincerely, Breaker Sandshore[/color] [color=976733]Trisha Cavedigger[/color] [color=9ACD32]Typhon Windring[/color] [color=orange]Alecis Magmaw[/color] [color=87CEEB]Aurora Wintersky[/color] [color= FFD700]Blythe Daybreak[/color] [color=7200BD]Drake Gloomscale[/color] [color=red]Grievous Greenvein[/color] [color=green]Pythas Fauxeye[/color] [color=Turquoise]Zapp Metallica[/color] [color=D801CE]Astris Galaxica[/color][/I] When you look up from reading the letter, you see that Seaweed, Mariela, and Shimmerglow have already finished packing and are now slowly sailing away. Mariela holds the steering wheel, while Seaweed unfurls the sails and Shimmerglow minds the rudder. They look up when you shout, and wave goodbye with a smile. "Thanks fer everything!" Seaweed shouts as they sail away. "We'll be back next year! 'Til then, hope you have a good one!" You smile and wave back. "You too!" You watch as their boat gets smaller and smaller, until it vanishes from sight. And then you turn around and go home, back to your waiting friends and family. [center][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][size=5][size=5][i][b][u]~Fin~[/u][/b][/i][/size][/font][/center]
b5kOsyK.png~Epilogue~b5kOsyK.png

15031907_350.png

19554672_350.png

14503312_350.png
The day after the Wavecrest Saturnalia ends, you're walking down to the Letters from the Exalted event to see if any new letters had arrived. Instead you find Seaweed, Mariela, and Shimmerglow taking down their booth and putting everything away.

"Oh, hello again!" This time it's the Nocturne, Shimmerglow, who notices you first. "Good timing - we were just about to leave." You ask him where they're going. "Well, now that Wavecrest is over, the expedition is starting the journey to the seas beyond Sornieth. Most of the other ships have left already." A quick glance around confirms that the pier is mostly empty, with only a few boats still tethered to the docks. "Our boat will be traveling with them up until we reach the north end of the Sunbeam Ruins, then we'll turn around and return to our clan."

You ask if that means goodbye, then. "Aw, don't look so glum, matey!" Seaweed chides you. "Sure, Wavecrest may be over fer now, but it'll come 'round again in a year's time. 'Twon't be long 'fore we sees each other again." He winks at you. "An' even if we don't, we'll always have our memories of each other an' the letters to warm our hearts, aye?"

"Oh! Speakin' of letters," Mariela digs around in the pockets of her vest. "Ha! Knew I had it." She holds out a letter to you with a triumphant grin. "One last letter - from everyone. Why don'cha give it a read?"

You take the letter and open it. Inside elegant, neat words are written out in blue ink.

To all the dragons of Sornieth:

We, the Exalts of Water, would like to thank everyone who contributed to the expedition in some way, whether through sending us volunteers, giving us funds, participating in the festival events, or even just reading our letters and following along on our journey.

In writing these letters, we hoped that you could see what we Exalts were doing on the expedition, and how the dragons you sent us were helping with a great cause. But more importantly, we hoped that you would find enjoyment from our writings. With the Tidelord's disappearance, the future is more uncertain than ever. And yet, we sense great change coming on the horizon. In times like these, it is important to foster our bonds and enjoy the good times around us, so that we may better weather any storm that comes our way.

Wavecrest has ended, and so has this event. But our journeys have just begun, as the expedition is now sailing towards the unknown world. Who knows what we may find? Whatever it is, we're sure it will make for an interesting tale when we return. We hope that you all enjoyed yourselves during the holiday, and that you have good fortunes and smooth sailing for the rest of the year.

Sincerely,
Breaker Sandshore

Trisha Cavedigger
Typhon Windring
Alecis Magmaw
Aurora Wintersky
Blythe Daybreak
Drake Gloomscale
Grievous Greenvein
Pythas Fauxeye
Zapp Metallica
Astris Galaxica

When you look up from reading the letter, you see that Seaweed, Mariela, and Shimmerglow have already finished packing and are now slowly sailing away. Mariela holds the steering wheel, while Seaweed unfurls the sails and Shimmerglow minds the rudder. They look up when you shout, and wave goodbye with a smile.

"Thanks fer everything!" Seaweed shouts as they sail away. "We'll be back next year! 'Til then, hope you have a good one!"

You smile and wave back. "You too!" You watch as their boat gets smaller and smaller, until it vanishes from sight. And then you turn around and go home, back to your waiting friends and family.
~Fin~
Na5WGHa.png
@BlazingSkyDragon @Minibani @Bast6415 @Arsenic33 @TheWhiteTigerGod @Meadbhb @MandragoraAutumn @BlackRayser @Welgan @Solstices @Bluewolf123321 @thestuffedanimal @DarkWolf133 @SpectralRose @1lqueria @unidra @Frionivalis @Clintinez @SquishyJellyfish @Lunistice @GByoshi @Starwindrider @Redspike944 @Celuin @Deerdip @Lepidolite @MidnightFlygon @corprus @zillagoddess @Violetah @Ivythorn @brighteningskies @zillagoddess @xXIceWolfXx

The epilogue has arrived! I'd like to thank you all for your interest, comments, and praise. Even with exams, illness, and life in general getting in the way, I still had a lot of fun writing these letters and sharing them all with you. If you're interested in seeing this event come back next year and would like to be pinged when it does, please let me know! Until then, I hope you all had a wonderful Wavecrest Saturnalia, and I wish you all the best of luck for the summer!

Sincerely,
tigressRising
@BlazingSkyDragon @Minibani @Bast6415 @Arsenic33 @TheWhiteTigerGod @Meadbhb @MandragoraAutumn @BlackRayser @Welgan @Solstices @Bluewolf123321 @thestuffedanimal @DarkWolf133 @SpectralRose @1lqueria @unidra @Frionivalis @Clintinez @SquishyJellyfish @Lunistice @GByoshi @Starwindrider @Redspike944 @Celuin @Deerdip @Lepidolite @MidnightFlygon @corprus @zillagoddess @Violetah @Ivythorn @brighteningskies @zillagoddess @xXIceWolfXx

The epilogue has arrived! I'd like to thank you all for your interest, comments, and praise. Even with exams, illness, and life in general getting in the way, I still had a lot of fun writing these letters and sharing them all with you. If you're interested in seeing this event come back next year and would like to be pinged when it does, please let me know! Until then, I hope you all had a wonderful Wavecrest Saturnalia, and I wish you all the best of luck for the summer!

Sincerely,
tigressRising
Na5WGHa.png
[emoji=heart] thank you so much for running this event! It was a delight to read every day.
thank you so much for running this event! It was a delight to read every day.
0n0xvdO.pngwind_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipnl9.gifTOd95AF.png
thank you im so happy the exalts are going to a good place [emoji=rainbow star 2] [emoji=pirate ship] [emoji=firework]
thank you im so happy the exalts are going to a good place
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.pnglgbtdragons4.png c48cHhr.png4PReSu5.png
@tigressRising

Thank you for running the event! I loved the personality you put into each letter!
@tigressRising

Thank you for running the event! I loved the personality you put into each letter!
LxbWmll.png
Thanks. These were awesome!! So much effort. Hope RL cuts you a bit of down time [emoji=heart]
Thanks. These were awesome!! So much effort. Hope RL cuts you a bit of down time
aHMlRC8.png5pElray.gifBKmrZuP.gif
sleep_apng_s.png
why do I feel so sad :<
why do I feel so sad :<
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
I enjoyed reading them ^^
I enjoyed reading them ^^
SotkiVd.gif
@TrissyCat to finish reading later, I've read Water it brought tears and chills to me, it was wonderful
@TrissyCat to finish reading later, I've read Water it brought tears and chills to me, it was wonderful
Lichtdrache.gif
Pinglist please!
Pinglist please!
ZVpCPil.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10