Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [WC 2019] Letters from the Exalted
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
can I be added to the ping list?
can I be added to the ping list?
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Add me to the pinglist please!
Add me to the pinglist please!
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kfxJOlL.png[/img][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][size=5][size=5][color=976733][b][u]~Earth~[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font][img]https://i.imgur.com/kfxJOlL.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=103&tertgene=17&winggene=6&wings=88&auth=5d895a505ef88bcbcf1f7d5c7b38e1685099f858&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [color=976733]Salutations, everyone! My name is Trisha Cavedigger, and I’m a geologist aboard the [i]Virgin Wyvern[/i]. I was originally hatched in an Earth clan that later moved to Water Flight a few days after I reached adulthood. However, we had arrived just as Water was fighting a dominance battle with another flight, and I found myself exalted to Tidelord to help with the war efforts. However, I quickly discovered that I hated fighting, and after the dominance battle was over, I applied for and was reassigned to the Science & Research department as a research. Naturally, my area of interest was geology. Most of the work I do now is a mix of practical (measuring tidal cliff erosion to protect the integrity of cliff-based lairs) and historial (examining the sea floor for fossils). Some dragons may think that working with rocks is boring, but I think they’re fascinating - each rock contains so much history, if you know how to unlock it. I signed up to join the expedition because I want to explore the outside world and discover new islands and continents that may be out there. Sure, finding the Tidelord is super important and all, but this expedition is also a great opportunity to learn more about the world beyond Sorneith. What strange new continents could be out there, waiting to be discovered? How do land masses form and change without the influence of the deities? What kind of creatures could live - have lived - [i]are living[/i] - in those places? I’m hoping that we’ll be able to find some fossils showing evidence of how life evolved without the influence of the gods, or maybe some neat rocks showing the volcanic activity of the islands. I’ve seen a bunch of Earth dragons join our crew, which obviously makes me feel pretty proud. Though I should address the obvious question: what can an Earth dragon do on the open sea? The answer is: more than you might think! The open sea isn’t as flat and empty as you might think. Sailors need to worry about crashing into rocks, or running aground in shallow waters. Earth dragons And if we come across any islands containing veins of valuable ores and gems, Earth dragons have the skills to mine them and bring them back to the ships, where them they can either be used to trade with any locals we might me or brought back to Sorneith to be sold. (Hey, expeditions aren’t cheap! Not even Exalt-sponsored ones.) More importantly, Earth dragons are seen as strong, dependable hard workers with a steady head on their shoulders, so they’re a valuable addition to any crew. That’s all that I have time to write for now - I have to help haul supplies into the ship so that we’re ready to leave by the end of Wavecrest. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! Someone when I get back from this expedition, I’ll tell you all about what we found! Yours truly, Trisha Cavedigger[/color][/center]
kfxJOlL.png~Earth~kfxJOlL.png

dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=15&breed=11&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=103&tertgene=17&winggene=6&wings=88&auth=5d895a505ef88bcbcf1f7d5c7b38e1685099f858&dummyext=prev.png

Salutations, everyone! My name is Trisha Cavedigger, and I’m a geologist aboard the Virgin Wyvern. I was originally hatched in an Earth clan that later moved to Water Flight a few days after I reached adulthood. However, we had arrived just as Water was fighting a dominance battle with another flight, and I found myself exalted to Tidelord to help with the war efforts. However, I quickly discovered that I hated fighting, and after the dominance battle was over, I applied for and was reassigned to the Science & Research department as a research. Naturally, my area of interest was geology. Most of the work I do now is a mix of practical (measuring tidal cliff erosion to protect the integrity of cliff-based lairs) and historial (examining the sea floor for fossils). Some dragons may think that working with rocks is boring, but I think they’re fascinating - each rock contains so much history, if you know how to unlock it.

I signed up to join the expedition because I want to explore the outside world and discover new islands and continents that may be out there. Sure, finding the Tidelord is super important and all, but this expedition is also a great opportunity to learn more about the world beyond Sorneith. What strange new continents could be out there, waiting to be discovered? How do land masses form and change without the influence of the deities? What kind of creatures could live - have lived - are living - in those places? I’m hoping that we’ll be able to find some fossils showing evidence of how life evolved without the influence of the gods, or maybe some neat rocks showing the volcanic activity of the islands.

I’ve seen a bunch of Earth dragons join our crew, which obviously makes me feel pretty proud. Though I should address the obvious question: what can an Earth dragon do on the open sea? The answer is: more than you might think! The open sea isn’t as flat and empty as you might think. Sailors need to worry about crashing into rocks, or running aground in shallow waters. Earth dragons And if we come across any islands containing veins of valuable ores and gems, Earth dragons have the skills to mine them and bring them back to the ships, where them they can either be used to trade with any locals we might me or brought back to Sorneith to be sold. (Hey, expeditions aren’t cheap! Not even Exalt-sponsored ones.) More importantly, Earth dragons are seen as strong, dependable hard workers with a steady head on their shoulders, so they’re a valuable addition to any crew.

That’s all that I have time to write for now - I have to help haul supplies into the ship so that we’re ready to leave by the end of Wavecrest. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday! Someone when I get back from this expedition, I’ll tell you all about what we found!

Yours truly,
Trisha Cavedigger
Na5WGHa.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/MptuxxL.png[/img][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][size=5][size=5][color=9ACD32][b][u]~Wind~[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font][img]https://i.imgur.com/MptuxxL.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=102&tertgene=23&winggene=14&wings=155&auth=741ba4a618fe46aff4748d7816d89c95ea074fb9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [color=9ACD32]Hello! My name is Typhon Windring. I’m a navigator for the [i]Levitos Princess.[/i] As navigator, I am in charge of planning our course and making sure we don’t lose our way. Like many Wind dragons, I was born with wanderlust in my heart, and so once I was old enough I left my clan and traveled all over Sorneith to see the world. In my youth I was content to wander forever, but as I grew older I felt the urge to set down roots. I eventually settled down in a lovely seaside village along one of the beaches of the Sea of a Thousand Currents, having fallen in love with the beautiful environment and peaceful atmosphere. I loved it so much, in fact, that I eventually exalted myself to the Tidelord so that even in my advanced age I could continue to enjoy and protect this wonderful place. I was recommended for the Wavecrest Expedition for my navigational and cartography skills. Through my experiences with traveling, I learned how to create maps for myself for places that had none. After I became an Exalt, I used that skill to create sea charts and maps of the sea floor for other Exalts. Now our expedition is about to sail into literally uncharted waters, and my skills will be needed to map them in order to find our way home. If I may be honest, I’m rather excited for our trip as well. It has been a long time since I left the Sea, but I still haven’t lost the love of travel. When we return from our expedition, we’ll be bringing back maps of the outside world, plenty of stories to tell - and hopefully the Tidelord as well. The Wind Exalts joining the expedition are greatly appreciated - after all, their navigational skills are among the best! Despite what other flights may expect from the Windsinger’s children, many Wind dragons are actually quite skilled at reading maps. After all, maps and compasses are among Wind’s most prized treasures. Another important factor is that when you’re constantly on the move, one of the most important skills to have is being able to find your way home. Aside from navigation, Wind dragons can also use their magic to fill our sails when the skies are calm - or cancel out breezes during a storm. With their help, we’re bound to have faster and safer travels. That’s all I have to say for now. I need to plan our ship’s route through the narrow rivers of the Sunbeam Ruins before we hit the open sea, so I should end this letter soon anyways. Thank you for reading, and I wish you all a happy Wavecrest Saturnalia! Ever yours, Typhon Windring[/color][/center]
MptuxxL.png~Wind~MptuxxL.png
dragon?age=1&body=171&bodygene=16&breed=8&element=3&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=102&tertgene=23&winggene=14&wings=155&auth=741ba4a618fe46aff4748d7816d89c95ea074fb9&dummyext=prev.png

Hello! My name is Typhon Windring. I’m a navigator for the Levitos Princess. As navigator, I am in charge of planning our course and making sure we don’t lose our way. Like many Wind dragons, I was born with wanderlust in my heart, and so once I was old enough I left my clan and traveled all over Sorneith to see the world. In my youth I was content to wander forever, but as I grew older I felt the urge to set down roots. I eventually settled down in a lovely seaside village along one of the beaches of the Sea of a Thousand Currents, having fallen in love with the beautiful environment and peaceful atmosphere. I loved it so much, in fact, that I eventually exalted myself to the Tidelord so that even in my advanced age I could continue to enjoy and protect this wonderful place.

I was recommended for the Wavecrest Expedition for my navigational and cartography skills. Through my experiences with traveling, I learned how to create maps for myself for places that had none. After I became an Exalt, I used that skill to create sea charts and maps of the sea floor for other Exalts. Now our expedition is about to sail into literally uncharted waters, and my skills will be needed to map them in order to find our way home. If I may be honest, I’m rather excited for our trip as well. It has been a long time since I left the Sea, but I still haven’t lost the love of travel. When we return from our expedition, we’ll be bringing back maps of the outside world, plenty of stories to tell - and hopefully the Tidelord as well.

The Wind Exalts joining the expedition are greatly appreciated - after all, their navigational skills are among the best! Despite what other flights may expect from the Windsinger’s children, many Wind dragons are actually quite skilled at reading maps. After all, maps and compasses are among Wind’s most prized treasures. Another important factor is that when you’re constantly on the move, one of the most important skills to have is being able to find your way home. Aside from navigation, Wind dragons can also use their magic to fill our sails when the skies are calm - or cancel out breezes during a storm. With their help, we’re bound to have faster and safer travels.

That’s all I have to say for now. I need to plan our ship’s route through the narrow rivers of the Sunbeam Ruins before we hit the open sea, so I should end this letter soon anyways. Thank you for reading, and I wish you all a happy Wavecrest Saturnalia!

Ever yours,
Typhon Windring
Na5WGHa.png
@Amberleafz @MissNevermind @overture @Gryphonlady @BlazingSkyDragon @Minibani @Bast6415 @Arsenic33 @TheWhiteTigerGod @Meadbhb @MandragoraAutumn @BlackRayser @Welgan @Solstices @Bluewolf123321 @thestuffedanimal @DarkWolf133 @SpectralRose @1lqueria @unidra @Frionivalis @Clintinez @SquishyJellyfish @Lunistice Two new letters have arrived! Earth and Wind - check them out!

@GByoshi @Starwindrider @Redspike944 Adding you to the pinglist now!
@Amberleafz @MissNevermind @overture @Gryphonlady @BlazingSkyDragon @Minibani @Bast6415 @Arsenic33 @TheWhiteTigerGod @Meadbhb @MandragoraAutumn @BlackRayser @Welgan @Solstices @Bluewolf123321 @thestuffedanimal @DarkWolf133 @SpectralRose @1lqueria @unidra @Frionivalis @Clintinez @SquishyJellyfish @Lunistice Two new letters have arrived! Earth and Wind - check them out!

@GByoshi @Starwindrider @Redspike944 Adding you to the pinglist now!
Na5WGHa.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5UVTy6N.png[/img][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][size=5][size=5][color=orange][b][u]~Fire~[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font][img]https://i.imgur.com/5UVTy6N.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=19&breed=9&element=11&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=158&tertgene=18&winggene=5&wings=58&auth=43e7a218314529c8a7ba52a22c12db2c5c9669a9&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [center][color=orange]Hello, everyone! My name is Alecis Magmaw. I’m one of Tidelord’s Exalts, though I suppose you knew that already. I hope this letter finds you well. I’ve never written a letter before, actually - I grew up in a poor clan, so my parents - also uneducated, bless their souls - were unable to afford any schooling for me or my siblings, so I never learned how to read or write until adulthood. That’s why I ended up exalted to the Tidelord in the first place: I wanted to find opportunities that my clan could not provide. Obviously I considered exalting myself to the Flamecaller first, but since I wasn’t interested in either metalworking or battling, I wasn’t sure how useful I’d be to Her army. After wandering around for a while, I found myself attracted to Water after hearing about how Water Exalts could receive a free education and a multitude of different careers if they wanted. So I ended up exalting myself to the Tidelord, taking classes at a community college, and ended up as a Peacekeeping officer on one of Water’s many lovely beaches. I joined the expedition because several of my friends among the Exalted ranks had signed up as well, and I didn’t want to get left behind. Fortunately I was able to secure a position on the same ship as my friends, the [i]Steel Leviathan[/i]. Unlike most of the other ships in the expedition fleet, the [i]Steel Leviathan[/i] doesn’t move using sails. Instead it’s an experimental vessel that uses steam to power an engine. I was given the role of monitoring the engine, since as a Fire dragon I’m capable of withstanding the high temperatures in the boiler and engine rooms. Seeing the new engine and learning about how it works was fascinating, and helped distract me from my worries in the days before heading out. To tell the truth, I was originally nervous about this expedition - after all, we’re sailing into unknown waters to find the Tidelord, and we have no idea what’s out there waiting for us. But after seeing all the preparations we’ve made, all of the strong and skilled dragons sent to us by all the flights, and how enthusiastic everyone is - either for finding Tidelord or for the festival - I feel much better about the whole experience. After all, with so much support from everyone, how could we possibly fail? Ah right, I’m supposed to write about how Exalts from Fire are doing as well. They’ve been settling in quite well in fact! Obviously there’s some discomfort in being so close to wet, cold conditions, but they adjust pretty quickly. Their flames help keep the ships warm and bright, and even on the wooden ships open fires aren’t a concern due to the damp and the abundance of Water dragons. Some Fire dragons help out in the kitchens, stoking the ovens with their own fire breath. Others keep the lanterns lit, so that even at night we can always see clearly. And for Fire dragons stationed on steamboats like I am, their Fire magic is what makes our steam engines run! While normally coal is burned to heat water to create steam to propel steam engines, our expedition is going to spend an unknown amount of time too far away from Sorneith to resupply, and there’s no clue whether we’d be able to find more coal in any lands we may come across. Bringing enough coal to last us the weeks (or even months!) it would take to find Tidelord and return would be prohibitively impractical, so instead we use Fire magic to heat the water and create steam directly. It’s amazing what our natural talents can accomplish, isn’t it? Oh dear, out of paper already? I guess I should wrap things up here. I wish you all a good Wavecrest Saturnalia! May there be smooth sailing up ahead - for all of us. Sincerely. Alecis Magmaw[/color][/center]
5UVTy6N.png~Fire~5UVTy6N.png

dragon?age=1&body=98&bodygene=19&breed=9&element=11&eyetype=9&gender=0&tert=158&tertgene=18&winggene=5&wings=58&auth=43e7a218314529c8a7ba52a22c12db2c5c9669a9&dummyext=prev.png
Hello, everyone! My name is Alecis Magmaw. I’m one of Tidelord’s Exalts, though I suppose you knew that already. I hope this letter finds you well. I’ve never written a letter before, actually - I grew up in a poor clan, so my parents - also uneducated, bless their souls - were unable to afford any schooling for me or my siblings, so I never learned how to read or write until adulthood. That’s why I ended up exalted to the Tidelord in the first place: I wanted to find opportunities that my clan could not provide. Obviously I considered exalting myself to the Flamecaller first, but since I wasn’t interested in either metalworking or battling, I wasn’t sure how useful I’d be to Her army. After wandering around for a while, I found myself attracted to Water after hearing about how Water Exalts could receive a free education and a multitude of different careers if they wanted. So I ended up exalting myself to the Tidelord, taking classes at a community college, and ended up as a Peacekeeping officer on one of Water’s many lovely beaches.

I joined the expedition because several of my friends among the Exalted ranks had signed up as well, and I didn’t want to get left behind. Fortunately I was able to secure a position on the same ship as my friends, the Steel Leviathan. Unlike most of the other ships in the expedition fleet, the Steel Leviathan doesn’t move using sails. Instead it’s an experimental vessel that uses steam to power an engine. I was given the role of monitoring the engine, since as a Fire dragon I’m capable of withstanding the high temperatures in the boiler and engine rooms. Seeing the new engine and learning about how it works was fascinating, and helped distract me from my worries in the days before heading out. To tell the truth, I was originally nervous about this expedition - after all, we’re sailing into unknown waters to find the Tidelord, and we have no idea what’s out there waiting for us. But after seeing all the preparations we’ve made, all of the strong and skilled dragons sent to us by all the flights, and how enthusiastic everyone is - either for finding Tidelord or for the festival - I feel much better about the whole experience. After all, with so much support from everyone, how could we possibly fail?

Ah right, I’m supposed to write about how Exalts from Fire are doing as well. They’ve been settling in quite well in fact! Obviously there’s some discomfort in being so close to wet, cold conditions, but they adjust pretty quickly. Their flames help keep the ships warm and bright, and even on the wooden ships open fires aren’t a concern due to the damp and the abundance of Water dragons. Some Fire dragons help out in the kitchens, stoking the ovens with their own fire breath. Others keep the lanterns lit, so that even at night we can always see clearly. And for Fire dragons stationed on steamboats like I am, their Fire magic is what makes our steam engines run! While normally coal is burned to heat water to create steam to propel steam engines, our expedition is going to spend an unknown amount of time too far away from Sorneith to resupply, and there’s no clue whether we’d be able to find more coal in any lands we may come across. Bringing enough coal to last us the weeks (or even months!) it would take to find Tidelord and return would be prohibitively impractical, so instead we use Fire magic to heat the water and create steam directly. It’s amazing what our natural talents can accomplish, isn’t it?

Oh dear, out of paper already? I guess I should wrap things up here. I wish you all a good Wavecrest Saturnalia! May there be smooth sailing up ahead - for all of us.

Sincerely.
Alecis Magmaw
Na5WGHa.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/CkneRT5.png[/img][font=Book Antiqua][size=5][size=5][size=5][color=87CEEB][b][u]~Ice~[/u][/b][/color][/size][/font][img]https://i.imgur.com/CkneRT5.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=20&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=90&auth=c7a6cd3b05caa2ad651fff6a8035babd884b36ba&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] [color=87CEEB][s]Name: Aurora Wintersky Ship: the [i]Fishspine Typhoon[/i], class Galleon Place of birth: Southern Icefield, Fortress of Ends Occupation aboard: Food preservation Previous occupation as Exalt: Kitchen assistant Reason for exaltation: Mercenary volunteer[/s] [center][color=87CEEB]So I have been informed by my supervisor that a bulleted list is not a letter. Which is why I have to rewrite mine. [s]Honestly I don’t see what was wrong with it[/s] My name is Aurora Wintersky. I was born in the Fortress of Ends in the Southern Icefield. My clan was the kind that trained mercenaries to be exalted to the highest bidder, including their own children, so I was trained and sent to Water during one of their dominance pushes. As a mercenary, naturally I found myself on the front lines in battle. But during peacetimes, I grew bored with [s]wasting time doing nothing[/s] standing guard near the border and waiting for something more interesting than fish to swim by. So more often than not I found myself taking my breaks in the kitchens, where the hustle and bustle of the chefs was a welcome change of pace from the monotony of guard duty. My superior officer and the head chef soon realized how much time I spent in the kitchens, and decided that I [s]would stop moping around[/s] could make myself happier and more useful working as a kitchen assistant. So I did, and I am. I became part of the Wavecrest Expedition because the head chef that I work under signed on to serve as a cook aboard the [i]Fishspine Typhoon[/i], and she wanted to bring along some of her best assistants with her. Which apparently included me. [s]I don’t get why she thinks[/s] [s]It’s hard for me to believe[/s] It was a great honor to be chosen for the expedition, and I’m happy to contribute in any way I can. Primarily I help in preparing the ingredients our cooks use to make meals for our Exalts, as well as checking inventory of our foodstucks and keeping track of what’s spoiled, what’s about to spoil, and what’s still good for at least a week. Ice dragons are especially useful in this regard. If there are any Ice dragons on our ships assigned to mess hall duty, they help with food preservation by using Ice magic to foods like meat, dairy, and produce frozen so they don’t rot. While most of our foodstuffs we’re bringing on our journey have been dried, smoked, or pickled for the long trip, sometimes the Exalts crave fresh food [s]that doesn’t taste like it’s been sitting in a pantry for 3 months[/s]. By keeping easily-spoilt food cold, Ice dragons help ensure that fresh food is available for much longer than it would be without refrigeration. Plus it is both tastier and healthier. Being able to summon large blocks of ice on command is useful for other reasons too. To get to the open seas, we’ll need to travel through the Sunbeam Ruins first, and the Light region gets quite hot during the summer due to all the sunlight. No doubt our Ice Exalts will be happy to use their magic to keep the crew cool [s]especially since they’ll need it too[/s]. Anyways, I’ve written quite a lot here, so hopefully this should be enough to satisfy [s]my supervisor[/s] your curiosity. Have a nice Wavecrest Saturnalia and all that. Aurora Wintersky[/center][/color]
CkneRT5.png~Ice~CkneRT5.png

dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=20&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=4&gender=1&tert=3&tertgene=10&winggene=25&wings=90&auth=c7a6cd3b05caa2ad651fff6a8035babd884b36ba&dummyext=prev.png

Name: Aurora Wintersky
Ship: the Fishspine Typhoon, class Galleon
Place of birth: Southern Icefield, Fortress of Ends
Occupation aboard: Food preservation
Previous occupation as Exalt: Kitchen assistant
Reason for exaltation: Mercenary volunteer

So I have been informed by my supervisor that a bulleted list is not a letter. Which is why I have to rewrite mine. Honestly I don’t see what was wrong with it My name is Aurora Wintersky. I was born in the Fortress of Ends in the Southern Icefield. My clan was the kind that trained mercenaries to be exalted to the highest bidder, including their own children, so I was trained and sent to Water during one of their dominance pushes. As a mercenary, naturally I found myself on the front lines in battle. But during peacetimes, I grew bored with wasting time doing nothing standing guard near the border and waiting for something more interesting than fish to swim by. So more often than not I found myself taking my breaks in the kitchens, where the hustle and bustle of the chefs was a welcome change of pace from the monotony of guard duty. My superior officer and the head chef soon realized how much time I spent in the kitchens, and decided that I would stop moping around could make myself happier and more useful working as a kitchen assistant. So I did, and I am.

I became part of the Wavecrest Expedition because the head chef that I work under signed on to serve as a cook aboard the Fishspine Typhoon, and she wanted to bring along some of her best assistants with her. Which apparently included me. I don’t get why she thinks It’s hard for me to believe It was a great honor to be chosen for the expedition, and I’m happy to contribute in any way I can. Primarily I help in preparing the ingredients our cooks use to make meals for our Exalts, as well as checking inventory of our foodstucks and keeping track of what’s spoiled, what’s about to spoil, and what’s still good for at least a week.

Ice dragons are especially useful in this regard. If there are any Ice dragons on our ships assigned to mess hall duty, they help with food preservation by using Ice magic to foods like meat, dairy, and produce frozen so they don’t rot. While most of our foodstuffs we’re bringing on our journey have been dried, smoked, or pickled for the long trip, sometimes the Exalts crave fresh food that doesn’t taste like it’s been sitting in a pantry for 3 months. By keeping easily-spoilt food cold, Ice dragons help ensure that fresh food is available for much longer than it would be without refrigeration. Plus it is both tastier and healthier. Being able to summon large blocks of ice on command is useful for other reasons too. To get to the open seas, we’ll need to travel through the Sunbeam Ruins first, and the Light region gets quite hot during the summer due to all the sunlight. No doubt our Ice Exalts will be happy to use their magic to keep the crew cool especially since they’ll need it too.

Anyways, I’ve written quite a lot here, so hopefully this should be enough to satisfy my supervisor your curiosity. Have a nice Wavecrest Saturnalia and all that.

Aurora Wintersky
Na5WGHa.png
@Amberleafz @MissNevermind @overture @Gryphonlady @BlazingSkyDragon @Minibani @Bast6415 @Arsenic33 @TheWhiteTigerGod @Meadbhb @MandragoraAutumn @BlackRayser @Welgan @Solstices @Bluewolf123321 @thestuffedanimal @DarkWolf133 @SpectralRose @1lqueria @unidra @Frionivalis @Clintinez @SquishyJellyfish @Lunistice @GByoshi @Starwindrider @Redspike944

New letters from Fire and Ice have arrived!
@Amberleafz @MissNevermind @overture @Gryphonlady @BlazingSkyDragon @Minibani @Bast6415 @Arsenic33 @TheWhiteTigerGod @Meadbhb @MandragoraAutumn @BlackRayser @Welgan @Solstices @Bluewolf123321 @thestuffedanimal @DarkWolf133 @SpectralRose @1lqueria @unidra @Frionivalis @Clintinez @SquishyJellyfish @Lunistice @GByoshi @Starwindrider @Redspike944

New letters from Fire and Ice have arrived!
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

I love the ice one!
@tigressRising

I love the ice one!
LxbWmll.png
:o ping me too!
:o ping me too!
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.pnglgbtdragons4.png c48cHhr.png4PReSu5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10