Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DOM] Flameforger's Fest 2018 Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@protowilson Also I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please and thank you!
@protowilson Also I'd like to be added to the pinglist, please and thank you!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@protowilson Could I be added to the event pinglist? Best of luck on your conquest push, guys!
@protowilson Could I be added to the event pinglist? Best of luck on your conquest push, guys!
uEaal4H.gif x
x
Cowboy / Seb
he/him
FR+3
tumblr_inline_ofoo1lSs6W1tfmvub_100.png
@protowilson

May I be added to the event pinglist please?
@protowilson

May I be added to the event pinglist please?
@Saronai @CowboyMouth @Nocturnea Added!

Saronai, best to ask Drytil about those images. As long as it doesn't cause any confusion with our Flameforger's events, I have no issue with it but I will double check with the other dom organisers just in case.
@Saronai @CowboyMouth @Nocturnea Added!

Saronai, best to ask Drytil about those images. As long as it doesn't cause any confusion with our Flameforger's events, I have no issue with it but I will double check with the other dom organisers just in case.
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@Protowilson @Drytil

Understood, though for the record I'd probably mostly be using them post-event with the exception of possibly making a hatchling event fake achievement with the volcano one in their edit boxes. Even post-event I probably won't be using them widely, and pretty much just in edit boxes, rather than threads. If I find a new keepsake fire dragon hatched during flameforger's I would love to decorate their edit box with that artwork, for example.

Anyway, extra details added in case it matters when you bring it to the other dom organizers. Drytil tagged for the extra details on what I'd be intending.
@Protowilson @Drytil

Understood, though for the record I'd probably mostly be using them post-event with the exception of possibly making a hatchling event fake achievement with the volcano one in their edit boxes. Even post-event I probably won't be using them widely, and pretty much just in edit boxes, rather than threads. If I find a new keepsake fire dragon hatched during flameforger's I would love to decorate their edit box with that artwork, for example.

Anyway, extra details added in case it matters when you bring it to the other dom organizers. Drytil tagged for the extra details on what I'd be intending.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
EEEEEEEE. Let the exploring begin!!!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEEE. Let the exploring begin!!!!!!!!!!
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@protowilson I'd like to be on the event pinglist! :D
@protowilson I'd like to be on the event pinglist! :D
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask Added!
@Leopardmask Added!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson
May I please be added to the pinglist!
@protowilson