Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DOM] Flameforger's Fest 2018 Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hey, hey fellow Fire Flighters! My event, Ashfall Investigation will open tonight at rollover! < 3
Hey, hey fellow Fire Flighters! My event, Ashfall Investigation will open tonight at rollover! < 3
@lyteur Added!
@lyteur Added!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson

could i get event open pings please?
@protowilson

could i get event open pings please?
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
@birdfairy @Disillusionist @Stanzascale @Mknkn10 @Tempter @Katsuokai @threepigeons @Saraceaser @chatoyant @Eialyne @cieldobie @Venusian @Saronai @CowboyMouth @Nocturnea @Leopardmask @Cheshly @Glurpagos @RemanLT @Forestwolf @Dandydots @CaityJay @Jetfeather @Scatterspark @XiangEr @moomargh @Syceris @felistopaz @lyteur @Hanakoto @Nighttyger

Pinging to let you know that some more Flameforger events are now open. There are still a few events I need to get confirmation from their organisers for in order to switch them to an OPEN status, but as soon as they're ready, I will be sure to ping again to let you know - I just didn't want to keep you hanging! Please enjoy, and Happy Flameforger's!
@birdfairy @Disillusionist @Stanzascale @Mknkn10 @Tempter @Katsuokai @threepigeons @Saraceaser @chatoyant @Eialyne @cieldobie @Venusian @Saronai @CowboyMouth @Nocturnea @Leopardmask @Cheshly @Glurpagos @RemanLT @Forestwolf @Dandydots @CaityJay @Jetfeather @Scatterspark @XiangEr @moomargh @Syceris @felistopaz @lyteur @Hanakoto @Nighttyger

Pinging to let you know that some more Flameforger events are now open. There are still a few events I need to get confirmation from their organisers for in order to switch them to an OPEN status, but as soon as they're ready, I will be sure to ping again to let you know - I just didn't want to keep you hanging! Please enjoy, and Happy Flameforger's!
@protowilson

Subspecies raffle is open!

Woo!
@protowilson

Subspecies raffle is open!

Woo!
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@protowilson Might sound like a dumb question, but how many of the OOF activities have badges?
@protowilson Might sound like a dumb question, but how many of the OOF activities have badges?
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
@Glurpagos I believe that Foddart, Ember Toss, Subspecies Raffle, Salamander Scurry, Historian Collection, Trailblazer's and the OOF raffle have badges, but best to check each event just in case I've missed any participation or milestone badges.
@Glurpagos I believe that Foddart, Ember Toss, Subspecies Raffle, Salamander Scurry, Historian Collection, Trailblazer's and the OOF raffle have badges, but best to check each event just in case I've missed any participation or milestone badges.
@Glurpagos
Trail Blazers is an event thats actually about collecting badges! It has 15 badges you can collect with some small and cute activities!
@Glurpagos
Trail Blazers is an event thats actually about collecting badges! It has 15 badges you can collect with some small and cute activities!
MCXC90a.png
she/her- Fr +5 - Games / Events entusiast
Familiars in Flames & Lava cookies

oAk80j4.png
I am not a creature that was born.
I am a fire that was set
P8RQZqQ.gif
@Hinumi Yeh, I've signed up for it! Looks a bit confusing but definitely interesting!
@Hinumi Yeh, I've signed up for it! Looks a bit confusing but definitely interesting!
tumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o1_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o2_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o3_100.pngtumblr_pf94kj0z6q1u6ffy8o4_100.png
*dances*
*dances*
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10