Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: 5th Anniversary
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 151 152
Thank you for all your hard work! I really loved the update and the vial worked perfectly on my boy Vix. :D
Happy Fifth Anniversary~
Thank you for all your hard work! I really loved the update and the vial worked perfectly on my boy Vix. :D
Happy Fifth Anniversary~
db4tors-74b77e40-ccef-4a8e-9264-28caecc09a52.png
YAY FOR REVERTING TO COMMON EYES! Praise you! Now I don't have to worry as much if I wanna change their eyes back to common. Thanks!!!
YAY FOR REVERTING TO COMMON EYES! Praise you! Now I don't have to worry as much if I wanna change their eyes back to common. Thanks!!!
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
i'm excited to see what shows up in the marketplace eye-wise, as i missed the anniversary and i'd still love to "spin the wheel" or have the opportunity to change my progens' eyes, as some of the new eye stuff looks really cool!
i'm excited to see what shows up in the marketplace eye-wise, as i missed the anniversary and i'd still love to "spin the wheel" or have the opportunity to change my progens' eyes, as some of the new eye stuff looks really cool!
tumblr_inline_mv3bj14MuC1r9ywrd.png
i was so worried about what i would become in the future that i didn't realize that i can be anything i want to be right now.
tumblr_inline_mv3bj14MuC1r9ywrd.png
Thank you for the update! I love the new eyes and am looking forward to seeing more types in the future <3
Thank you for the update! I love the new eyes and am looking forward to seeing more types in the future <3
I'm so relieved to hear official acknowledgement of, well, everything. Thank you for the open communication!

I'd really like to have some sort of Legacy Eyes in the Marketplace with the old common eye art, I really miss the eyes my dragons had prior to the update, and this would let the new common eyes remain in place.

I really think you are on the right track here, thank you for listening to and thinking on our concerns.
I'm so relieved to hear official acknowledgement of, well, everything. Thank you for the open communication!

I'd really like to have some sort of Legacy Eyes in the Marketplace with the old common eye art, I really miss the eyes my dragons had prior to the update, and this would let the new common eyes remain in place.

I really think you are on the right track here, thank you for listening to and thinking on our concerns.
[quote name="Marceline" date="2018-06-11 16:37:27" ] I'm glad you're finally addressing this. I still believe there should be a longer event for the scattersights before they retire since you're still set on that, considering is was such a short term thing and a lot of people (including myself) had work over the weekend. [/quote] Adding onto this, since you're so determined to leave it retired. Fix the rng of the scattersight. When it comes time that they're all being used up, and people are paying 1kg just to change their eyes on a 5 digit g1 from uncommon to uncommon... Barely three days wasn't anything near enough for something that had such a low rate of actually working when you use it. Many people got the same kind of eyes 10+ scatters in a row.
Marceline wrote on 2018-06-11 16:37:27:
I'm glad you're finally addressing this. I still believe there should be a longer event for the scattersights before they retire since you're still set on that, considering is was such a short term thing and a lot of people (including myself) had work over the weekend.

Adding onto this, since you're so determined to leave it retired. Fix the rng of the scattersight. When it comes time that they're all being used up, and people are paying 1kg just to change their eyes on a 5 digit g1 from uncommon to uncommon...

Barely three days wasn't anything near enough for something that had such a low rate of actually working when you use it. Many people got the same kind of eyes 10+ scatters in a row.
eWROVV6.png
Thank you a lot for making this post, and i’m glad to hear you’ve listened to us! However...while getting an item to revert eye types back to Common is a great idea, i’m sure many users would like the old eyecolors back, and that has been, I think, a lot bigger issue for many than the random eye color breeding issue... But nevertheless, i’m SUUPPPERRR excited for new eye types!

But really, thank you, so much for this update, the eye update and the formal update on that!
Thank you a lot for making this post, and i’m glad to hear you’ve listened to us! However...while getting an item to revert eye types back to Common is a great idea, i’m sure many users would like the old eyecolors back, and that has been, I think, a lot bigger issue for many than the random eye color breeding issue... But nevertheless, i’m SUUPPPERRR excited for new eye types!

But really, thank you, so much for this update, the eye update and the formal update on that!
swip.png - hi! i'm cassie.
- my pronouns are she/her.
- my timezone is fr+3.
I have a lot of problems still that are, apparently, not changing or have been barely addressed, and I think everyone would greatly appreciate some kind of warning beforehand if you're going to (in some cases, drastically) change the art of every single dragon on the site, but I'm glad for the ability to revert eyes to common. Thanks for the communication and at least fixing that.
I have a lot of problems still that are, apparently, not changing or have been barely addressed, and I think everyone would greatly appreciate some kind of warning beforehand if you're going to (in some cases, drastically) change the art of every single dragon on the site, but I'm glad for the ability to revert eyes to common. Thanks for the communication and at least fixing that.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
[quote name="FlightHopper" date="2018-06-11 16:36:45" ] Will there be scolls for all of the eyes in the future? I imagine this would be a godsend for those of us with g1 projects. [/quote] I completely agree with this statement, I really hope all eyes will be obtainable in the future since I (and many other people) have extremely valuable G1 dragons I cannot replace, and some of them truly deserve to have special eyes, especially Primal eyes. It doesn't matter how hard it might be to obtain the Primal Eye Vial, but as long as it exists I'm fine.
FlightHopper wrote on 2018-06-11 16:36:45:
Will there be scolls for all of the eyes in the future? I imagine this would be a godsend for those of us with g1 projects.

I completely agree with this statement, I really hope all eyes will be obtainable in the future since I (and many other people) have extremely valuable G1 dragons I cannot replace, and some of them truly deserve to have special eyes, especially Primal eyes. It doesn't matter how hard it might be to obtain the Primal Eye Vial, but as long as it exists I'm fine.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
Thanks, Staff!

Unfortunately, I still have an extreme aversion to about 75% of the eye types. And while I know you can't make a game around people's phobias, I still think it's unfair that I have a 1/100 chance of hatching a jump-scare and then being forced to interact with.

Unlike the spiders vista, or jag / rose dragons, or flesh-toned ripple -- all of which players are not forced to interact with in their own lairs -- the execution of the eyes still seems strange to me.

Still, I appreciate you moving forward and breaking your silence.
Thanks, Staff!

Unfortunately, I still have an extreme aversion to about 75% of the eye types. And while I know you can't make a game around people's phobias, I still think it's unfair that I have a 1/100 chance of hatching a jump-scare and then being forced to interact with.

Unlike the spiders vista, or jag / rose dragons, or flesh-toned ripple -- all of which players are not forced to interact with in their own lairs -- the execution of the eyes still seems strange to me.

Still, I appreciate you moving forward and breaking your silence.
j3zsWMV.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 151 152