Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | underwhelming but not disappointing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
idk man i'm frickin CACKLING @ some of these
edit: as a plus, I am now jester/joker themed
idk man i'm frickin CACKLING @ some of these
edit: as a plus, I am now jester/joker themed
corrosivedepin.gif

lore shop
clan lore
AIG1rOK.png
I mean, I was kinda hoping for dragon anime hair but this is still pretty good x'D
I mean, I was kinda hoping for dragon anime hair but this is still pretty good x'D
not disappointed
not disappointed
Mike/Nikolai
He/him, they/them, ey/em
Can we talk about the Sornieth Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Familiars, though? Especially since if you open the image in a new tab or window, well...

http://flightrising.com/dropbox/revenuestream/beemoviescript.gif
Can we talk about the Sornieth Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Familiars, though? Especially since if you open the image in a new tab or window, well...

http://flightrising.com/dropbox/revenuestream/beemoviescript.gif
she/her | GMT-5 | Check out my dragons for sale!

tumblr_inline_o13ntkHqks1ts73zp_540.png xZjCTKj.png
I also love mod Kaepora’s remark on it though. [quote]We have optimized our ad delivery system for greater [s]profit[/s] [s]traffic[/s] [s]analysis[/s] [s]corporate synergy[/s] [s]value extraction[/s] relevance and beauty.[/quote]
I also love mod Kaepora’s remark on it though.
Quote:
We have optimized our ad delivery system for greater profit traffic analysis corporate synergy value extraction relevance and beauty.
mGBJ0tP.png
the ads are very funny, don't get me wrong, but you just can't top last year
the ads are very funny, don't get me wrong, but you just can't top last year
iO2X60T.png
underwelming but i marval at just how [i]authentic[/i] they are. I like it more than last year forthat reason (even tho "joke wise" last year cant be topped) also thanks for giving me a better shocked stormcatcher head ref staff! [img]http://i.imgur.com/U2QGAQP.png[/img]
underwelming but i marval at just how authentic they are. I like it more than last year forthat reason (even tho "joke wise" last year cant be topped)

also thanks for giving me a better shocked stormcatcher head ref staff!
U2QGAQP.png
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
I usually avoid sites on april fools so this is nice.
I usually avoid sites on april fools so this is nice.
Some of you must be fun at parties kek
Some of you must be fun at parties kek
[quote name="RicochetRomance" date="2018-04-01 04:11:18" ] I was initially a bit underwhelmed - then I started actually READING the ads. Seriously, they're brilliant. Congrats staff on perfectly capturing the essence of modern Internet advertising. [/quote] Basically this.
RicochetRomance wrote on 2018-04-01 04:11:18:
I was initially a bit underwhelmed - then I started actually READING the ads. Seriously, they're brilliant. Congrats staff on perfectly capturing the essence of modern Internet advertising.

Basically this.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9