Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tert-Picking Mass Hallucination
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
I remember picking mine vividly.

I was choosing all blues, but I spent five minutes trying to figure out why nothing was changing when I changed the tertiary.

Eventually I shrugged and said, "Whatever, azure it is. Even if I can't see it, that blue looks nice."
I remember picking mine vividly.

I was choosing all blues, but I spent five minutes trying to figure out why nothing was changing when I changed the tertiary.

Eventually I shrugged and said, "Whatever, azure it is. Even if I can't see it, that blue looks nice."
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Forget Naomi, this is easily the scariest part of this entire site. People remembering something that never happened.
Forget Naomi, this is easily the scariest part of this entire site. People remembering something that never happened.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
We definitely didn't pick our progen's tert :D There's no way we would have gone with grey.
We definitely didn't pick our progen's tert :D There's no way we would have gone with grey.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I registered in 2013 and I vividly remember not being able to pick the tertiary.
I registered in 2013 and I vividly remember not being able to pick the tertiary.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I remember picking mine :'O Like the others, I was very confused as to why nothing was changing on the preview of the dragon.
I remember picking mine :'O Like the others, I was very confused as to why nothing was changing on the preview of the dragon.
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
I remember scrying my custom for the first time and being like "SKY/BANANA/EMERALD WHAT WAS I THINKING" and then later finding out that the staff never implemented it and I was just like "Oh. I'm not a moron."
I remember scrying my custom for the first time and being like "SKY/BANANA/EMERALD WHAT WAS I THINKING" and then later finding out that the staff never implemented it and I was just like "Oh. I'm not a moron."
I get pinged wrong sometimes, so careful spelling my name!
I picked my custom's tertiary and was confused at why it didn't show up. Soooooo... I set it to Caribbean since that was my favourite colour option and hoped that it would be okay. Now that there's opal it's VERY good!
I picked my custom's tertiary and was confused at why it didn't show up. Soooooo... I set it to Caribbean since that was my favourite colour option and hoped that it would be okay. Now that there's opal it's VERY good!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
Nope, I just went wild with my progen's colors.
Nope, I just went wild with my progen's colors.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
I vividly remember picking Kessel's tert because I like nature and I remember choosing leaf because of that! I know it was never a feature but it's pretty weird how such a majority of players remember it haha
I vividly remember picking Kessel's tert because I like nature and I remember choosing leaf because of that! I know it was never a feature but it's pretty weird how such a majority of players remember it haha
ePOliyb.pnglAvpyOQ.pngJ7D1quC.png
UawspVz.pngdgZqX5Q.png0HBKL8H.png
I definitely did not pick mine. Teal is one of my least favorite colors ever to exist even before I joined FR since it was one of the colors of the uniform for my elementary school. Even if it was an option and I couldn't see it, there is no force on this earth that could have persuaded me to pick that color. Thanks RNG.
I definitely did not pick mine. Teal is one of my least favorite colors ever to exist even before I joined FR since it was one of the colors of the uniform for my elementary school. Even if it was an option and I couldn't see it, there is no force on this earth that could have persuaded me to pick that color. Thanks RNG.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30