Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If you had one wish
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Like, let's say you found a magical lamp or something along those lines. When you touch the lamp or whatever object you find, a genie pops out and declares that you can have one wish granted on Flight Rising. What would you say? (Remember-wishes have to be about Flight Rising, that's the only kind of wish the genie allows).

Personally, I'd wish for 1000kg (1mil gems). Like, imagine what you could do with a million gems! I could finish all of my gene projects, unlock all of my apparel sets, buy one of every single apparel item from the Gem Marketplace, buy a ton of UM skins/accents, scatter my Progens till I get good colors, expand my lair to ancient (If I converted some of my gems to treasure), buy a crap ton of eggs and have a huge mass-hatch, buy a KS item, etc...

What would you wish for?
Like, let's say you found a magical lamp or something along those lines. When you touch the lamp or whatever object you find, a genie pops out and declares that you can have one wish granted on Flight Rising. What would you say? (Remember-wishes have to be about Flight Rising, that's the only kind of wish the genie allows).

Personally, I'd wish for 1000kg (1mil gems). Like, imagine what you could do with a million gems! I could finish all of my gene projects, unlock all of my apparel sets, buy one of every single apparel item from the Gem Marketplace, buy a ton of UM skins/accents, scatter my Progens till I get good colors, expand my lair to ancient (If I converted some of my gems to treasure), buy a crap ton of eggs and have a huge mass-hatch, buy a KS item, etc...

What would you wish for?
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
I would wish for a Cranial Hornhelm or a Bone Fiend. Those two alone make me wish I had known about FR sooner

But I like your wish of a million gems, that could probably get both (and much much more.... maybe even a Boolean)
I would wish for a Cranial Hornhelm or a Bone Fiend. Those two alone make me wish I had known about FR sooner

But I like your wish of a million gems, that could probably get both (and much much more.... maybe even a Boolean)
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Assuming we don't have the ability to wish for more wishes, I would wish for always having the precise amount of money that I need if I wanted to buy/trade for something (e.g., I want 10 eggs? I automatically have enough money to buy the 10 lowest priced eggs, so on so forth)
I wouldn't have to deal with the limit of things like 1 mil g (i could only buy one boolean and like 1-2 ks items with that) but still be able to buy pretty much everything i've ever wanted
(or, you know, infinite treasure and gems would be great too)
Assuming we don't have the ability to wish for more wishes, I would wish for always having the precise amount of money that I need if I wanted to buy/trade for something (e.g., I want 10 eggs? I automatically have enough money to buy the 10 lowest priced eggs, so on so forth)
I wouldn't have to deal with the limit of things like 1 mil g (i could only buy one boolean and like 1-2 ks items with that) but still be able to buy pretty much everything i've ever wanted
(or, you know, infinite treasure and gems would be great too)
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
Two million gems.

EDIT: Actually infinite currency would be better
Two million gems.

EDIT: Actually infinite currency would be better
Skycat
Skycat
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I don't think I would wish for anything huge? Maybe 2000g and 500kt just for the sake of having money. If I wished for infinite currency, there would be no point in playing the game anymore. :/
I don't think I would wish for anything huge? Maybe 2000g and 500kt just for the sake of having money. If I wished for infinite currency, there would be no point in playing the game anymore. :/
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
Infinite lair space
Infinite lair space
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
You know how genies say "you can't wish for more wishes"

I just say "I wish for more genies"
You know how genies say "you can't wish for more wishes"

I just say "I wish for more genies"

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
a gen one Imp. that's the dream. ;w;
a gen one Imp. that's the dream. ;w;
food_white_masked_dustbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwix8.gif
Honestly, I'd do something like 1 mil gems as well. I don't want kickstarter items and I'm not interested in most gem shop apparel, but I do have lots of genes I need, both gems and treasure, and selling gems to other players would sure help fund the treasure genes. And lair expansions. I always need lair expansions.
Honestly, I'd do something like 1 mil gems as well. I don't want kickstarter items and I'm not interested in most gem shop apparel, but I do have lots of genes I need, both gems and treasure, and selling gems to other players would sure help fund the treasure genes. And lair expansions. I always need lair expansions.
ring_clear_the_bells_of_ecruteak_fr_sig_size_by_arkinine-dck2tke.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8