Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ask the Team! [Closed]
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 195 196
Is there a set schedule for items that are cycled through? Like the Trickster's apparel or the Ornate Platinum armor set?
Is there a set schedule for items that are cycled through? Like the Trickster's apparel or the Ornate Platinum armor set?
untitled_by_starfruit_anon-dbeg952.png 0Hfrtrc.pngamika_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr7a.pngkeske_by_starfruit_anon-dcegr46.pngm34-02-book.pngSOH4.pngbPNtqmV.png
vJGwSlb.png
v2PJF9u.png
Tl1dGxE.png
d3OF3Gw.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
6mVFIuV.png
783743517427367976.png
Are there any breeds in the works atm? Like actively making art ect (if you cant awnser thats okay!)

Also could we get a update on the coli revamp? How close are we?
Are there any breeds in the works atm? Like actively making art ect (if you cant awnser thats okay!)

Also could we get a update on the coli revamp? How close are we?
eVaClRh.png
Just out of curiosity, since wildclaws have opposable thumbs, can wildclaws be able to grasp things in a similar manner like humans?
Just out of curiosity, since wildclaws have opposable thumbs, can wildclaws be able to grasp things in a similar manner like humans?
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
What is the process of creating a new breed? Do you guys have a general goal, animal or flight you base it off of or do you create it and then pick the flight it fits best into?
What is the process of creating a new breed? Do you guys have a general goal, animal or flight you base it off of or do you create it and then pick the flight it fits best into?
Do you ever actually incorporate breed designs by other players into official breeds ? Like when someone creates a breed design...do you ever actually consider such designs ? I've seen a lot of amazing ideas that have been up for years without notice. I think I've heard before that you may take a general idea of a breed, but change it to your own standard ? I just think it would be amazing to have more community ideas incorporated into Flight Rising
Do you ever actually incorporate breed designs by other players into official breeds ? Like when someone creates a breed design...do you ever actually consider such designs ? I've seen a lot of amazing ideas that have been up for years without notice. I think I've heard before that you may take a general idea of a breed, but change it to your own standard ? I just think it would be amazing to have more community ideas incorporated into Flight Rising
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
Question:
Is it possible for me to send in design sketches for you guys to consider making into familiars, apparel, and more? Or would that just bother you? (they'd just be concept designs, traditional sketches.)

Also, will we ever get a new dragon breed? I suggest a Wyrm type breed or a Sea Dragon breed, like the ones found in Neon's Dragonart Evolution book. (Yes, I have some of her books. I'm a sucker for those things.)
Question:
Is it possible for me to send in design sketches for you guys to consider making into familiars, apparel, and more? Or would that just bother you? (they'd just be concept designs, traditional sketches.)

Also, will we ever get a new dragon breed? I suggest a Wyrm type breed or a Sea Dragon breed, like the ones found in Neon's Dragonart Evolution book. (Yes, I have some of her books. I'm a sucker for those things.)
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
Would the team ever consider making a wing-less dragon breed?
Would the team ever consider making a wing-less dragon breed?
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo6_500.png
How does one submit or suggest items/apparel/familiars? Can we?
How does one submit or suggest items/apparel/familiars? Can we?
5hF3FGk.png
Ask me about one of my dragons lore!
Warning: High chance of forcing me to actually write the lore
Why don't mirrors have nostrils?

They run upwards of 50mph correct, well, cheetahs run faster yet they have nostrils. Same with horses, birds etc. It's kind of needed of they'd probably get winded/dehydrated. Having large hearts and their stamina makes sense, ex, Secretariat. But even he had nostrils

And do they rely completely on sight and sound to identify another and track prey? Can they not recognize scents?

Also, heat seeking eyes seem kind of useless in their plague flight that's possibly one giant, hot living mass of flesh. Flesh tends to carry heat, even when rotting?

(sorry if it sounds rude)
Why don't mirrors have nostrils?

They run upwards of 50mph correct, well, cheetahs run faster yet they have nostrils. Same with horses, birds etc. It's kind of needed of they'd probably get winded/dehydrated. Having large hearts and their stamina makes sense, ex, Secretariat. But even he had nostrils

And do they rely completely on sight and sound to identify another and track prey? Can they not recognize scents?

Also, heat seeking eyes seem kind of useless in their plague flight that's possibly one giant, hot living mass of flesh. Flesh tends to carry heat, even when rotting?

(sorry if it sounds rude)
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Having the first four Deities in elemental order of the Captain Planet summon. Was that on purpose?

Additionally does that make Shadow "Heart?"
Having the first four Deities in elemental order of the Captain Planet summon. Was that on purpose?

Additionally does that make Shadow "Heart?"
You're all gems
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 195 196